Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abdelaziz

Alaasa war more than 40 years ago,where Helicopter Gunships were used 1st in Africa, history is now repeating itself..

Post by Abdelaziz » 12 Dec 2020, 05:42

And now, for the first time in African history of war, American Drones are now bombing Alaasa day and night.

Dr Atakilti Qetsela , one of the central committee members of TPLF and member of TPLF military committee, was martyred in Alaasa as he led TPLF Army.

BTW: Greetings, I've been in Africa until yesterday, now I'm back though for a few days only.
Last edited by Abdelaziz on 12 Dec 2020, 05:58, edited 1 time in total.

Abe Abraham

Re: Alaasa war more than 40 years ago,where Helicopter Gunships were used 1st in Africa, history is now repeating itse

Post by Abe Abraham » 12 Dec 2020, 05:58

Straight from Africa ( ከም ውዑይ ባኒ ካብ ፎርኖ!!)

Abdelaziz

Re: Alaasa war more than 40 years ago,where Helicopter Gunships were used 1st in Africa, history is now repeating itse

Post by Abdelaziz » 12 Dec 2020, 06:11

tra'nny Abeba, megal mitra gual Anceba:
Aziza is famous artist in her country, and she looks better than you, I would rather fo'ck her than so'domizes you and deepthroat you imediately afterward.

And look at you, an ugly chenawit poozy xirsefinchit hamasenay she'rmuta, who is imitating a song that has nothing to do with your naturally ugly and primitive hamasenay music.
Do you love su'cking my Midribejan di'ck for you to sing in my midribejan tune?

ugly bi'tch gual tom sereqti disti, hamasen zom feraHat sheyenti .

This proves Hamnaenay is the born- thief imitator of everything & has no authentic culture of his own, ... stealing from Tigray or Midribeja is not art.
I hate your ugly a'zz and machid egirr. not o mention your chenawi megal hamasenay poozy.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 12 Dec 2020, 12:26

Alaasa is south of Degua Tembien, the first helicopter gunship introduced was Gelebeda woreda, Worsege-Worqaemba. They are two different woredas.