( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ወደ ሱዳን የተሰደዱ የጁንታው ገዳይ ሳምሪ

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 10 Dec 2020, 18:35

Check out the fake tears. :P

tekeba

Re: ወደ ሱዳን የተሰደዱ የጁንታው ገዳይ ሳምሪ

Post by tekeba » 10 Dec 2020, 19:55

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It is getting closer to identify myself for you if you are ready for it, if I am Eritrean or not. I hope you respond positively. You tainted me as an Axgame and that was unfortunate.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 10 Dec 2020, 20:51

tekeba wrote:
10 Dec 2020, 19:55
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It is getting closer to identify myself for you if you are ready for it, if I am Eritrean or not. I hope you respond positively. You tainted me as an Axgame and that was unfortunate.
You joined in 2013 and insulted the Eritrean Jeberti 776 times in your attempt to sow discord between Christians and Muslims in Eritrea. If you don't like to be called an evil Agame, then the word ስግብግብ ጁንታ fits you well. Now go to hell and don't ever respond to my threads. FU!

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 11 Dec 2020, 00:32

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You mother fuxxer, You are trying to hide under your mother skirt. you have the gut you have to face me. You are stupid axagame yourself. I will never hesitate to call Jeberti the enemy of our people. I said fuxxck you again. I will never stop from insulting you stupid jeberti

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 11 Dec 2020, 00:44

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
I will insult them million times keep counting. I have so much hate towards them. their record speaks by itself. Go to asmara and you will find the facts. I don't have hate towards Muslim, except jeberti confused Muslim with confused identity and low self esteem. Please name one Jeberti who supports my government except working hand and glove with Woyane. Get lost mother fuxxer

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 11 Dec 2020, 01:01

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
I was so patient for too long assuming you were wrongly accusing me, I will go after you mother fuxxer Jeberti (Low life Ugum) and going to harass you. what makes you different from Asswash jeberti as he is lost you will be lost one day. Gualza terewae aquar jeberti

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 11 Dec 2020, 20:13

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Anta wedza shexrmuta Jeberti, you have heard your fucxxen sister Kerya born in Asmara Jeberti working for Woyane, you mother fuxxcer who does not have real identity and confused with inferiority complex. Ha. ha you said to create havoc between Jeberti and Christians, who are you in the first place to consider yourself as an Eritrean when you have confused identity migrated from Shire. The damage done to my country by fuxxcen Jenerti is immense and there is a price to pay for it. You better disappear from this forum, I don't believe for a second Jenerti has Eritrean feeling.

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 12 Dec 2020, 01:22

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Do you recognize you used this letter FU!, reminds me Salih Gadi the Lute Jeberti. no wonder you behaved like him since you are from low life Jeberti