Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

The last three days alone three fraud empire planes destroyed one with full of wounded soldiers

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 10 Dec 2020, 15:28

Tigray has over 300K well trained arm forces have not deployed yet and 99% its armament never used it and captured many heavy guns and tanks for the last one month from Eritrea and Amhara. The pain will be turned on them when Oromo controls its resources and soldiers Amhara alone to face us.

Wedi
Member+

Re: The last three days alone three fraud empire planes destroyed one with full of wounded soldiers

Post by Wedi » 10 Dec 2020, 16:23

LeeVanCliff wrote: ↑
10 Dec 2020, 16:14
When is the movie coming outπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

free-tembien

Re: The last three days alone three fraud empire planes destroyed one with full of wounded soldiers

Post by free-tembien » 10 Dec 2020, 16:25

Halafi Mengedi wrote: ↑
10 Dec 2020, 15:28
Tigray has over 300K well trained arm forces have not deployed yet and 99% its armament never used it and captured many heavy guns and tanks for the last one month from Eritrea and Amhara. The pain will be turned on them when Oromo controls its resources and soldiers Amhara alone to face us.
poor halafi, you are making a fool out of yourself. why don't you ask for proof? are you that stupid? you believe every nonsense the diaspora adwa liars are feeding you. wake up there is no tplf organization in ethiopia, none, zero, nada. tplf now can't even give press release, can't hold meetings, doesn't know where its leaders are because all are in disarray. there is no leadership, there is no spokesman, no armed force etc. there is nothing left of TPLF nothing and everybody is trying to save itself. TPLF as organization only exists in the diaspora fake liar talks. they talk talk talk everyday without giving any proof. wake up you look like an idiot by believing diaspora lies. ask for proof, a little bit of proof. you can't be that stupid to believe every crap. come on, there is not TPLF organization anymore. man i never thought you would be such stupid.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 10 Dec 2020, 16:40

Halafi,
Still wrong tactic, and is bad if there is any TPLF top leaders who might read you. Here is how?
If you say you have plenty of armies and armament, why you wait for the Oromo freedom fighters? I told you fighting for freedom like Oromo isn't as simple as it is for you fighting for dominance. Because, habesha understands it is better to be dominated by another habesha than being fired by sons of the Kingdom of Cush. To remind you, that was why Dergue left power to you but fought OLF to skin of its teeth.

So my advise is this: defend your nation and, if possible, open offensive war on the lepers at the best of your capacity before sun sets to you. For the Oromos, whichever way we go, sun is rising! I am sure we will be at the helm of our sovereignty slowly but surely.

Mammo

Post by Mammo » 10 Dec 2020, 16:57

AbebeB wrote: ↑
10 Dec 2020, 16:40
Halafi,
Still wrong tactic, and is bad if there is any TPLF top leaders who might read you. Here is how?
If you say you have plenty of armies and armament, why you wait for the Oromo freedom fighters? I told you fighting for freedom like Oromo isn't as simple as it is for you fighting for dominance. Because, habesha understands it is better to be dominated by another habesha than being fired by sons of the Kingdom of Cush. To remind you, that was why Dergue left power to you but fought OLF to skin of its teeth.

So my advise is this: defend your nation and, if possible, open offensive war on the lepers at the best of your capacity before sun sets to you. For the Oromos, whichever way we go, sun is rising! I am sure we will be at the helm of our sovereignty slowly but surely.
ግም ለግም አα‰₯αˆ¨αˆ… αŠ α‹αŒαˆ... αŠ α‰ α‰ αŠ“ αˆ€αˆ‹αŠ αˆαˆˆα‰΅ α‹˜αŒˆαˆα‰°αŠžα‰½ α‰ αŠ αˆ›αˆ« αˆ‹α‹­ αˆ²α‹«αˆ΄αˆ©... Abebe makes a litte more sense though. Halafi’s brain is completely dead.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 10 Dec 2020, 17:20

AbebeB wrote: ↑
10 Dec 2020, 16:40
For the Oromos, whichever way we go, sun is rising! I am sure we will be at the helm of our sovereignty slowly but surely.[/color][/size]
Yeah, that is good. when it was on the fast pace it lasted over 50 years, now we have to gear it down to a much lower pace and call it slowly but surely.

Then it will certainly last 1000 years and still we have something to dream for.

ግ αŠ• αŠ₯ሡαŠͺ αŠ αŠ•α‹΅ ቡያቄ αˆαŒ α‹­α‰…αˆ• ፒ αˆƒα‹­αˆˆα‰½αŠ•αŠ• αŠ₯αŠ“αŠ•α‰€αˆ³α‰…αˆ³αˆˆαŠ• αˆαŠ• αˆ‹α‹­ α‹°αˆ¨αˆ³?