Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Silk Da Shocker

Eritrea's secretive 525 commandos broke the spine of TPLF forces

Post by Silk Da Shocker » 09 Dec 2020, 01:48

In an attempt to internationalize the conflict, TPLF made its biggest blunder in the war by launching rockets into Eritrea on November 14. Just 12 hours after the rocket attacks, the secretive and powerful 525 Eritrean commando units and 4 mechanized Eritrean units launched a massive attack from three fronts: Badme, Rama, and Zelembassa. Within a few days, all of northern Tigray was under Eritrean troops control. TPLF forces were routed and in complete disarray. Once Adigrat fell, the decision was made to take the fight all the way to Mekelle. The three day pause in fighting was necessary for Eritrean supply units to prepare for the final assault on Mekelle. This is why when TPLF retreated from Mekelle, they launched 6 rockets into Eritrea. It was Eritrean commandos already in the city attacking retreating TPLF forces. However, once Mekelle was captured, the Central Command of Ethiopian army took the fight westward into Temben where TPLF's remaining forces are holed up.
Last edited by Silk Da Shocker on 13 Dec 2020, 23:50, edited 1 time in total.

Silk Da Shocker

Re: Eritrea's secretive 525 commandos broke the spine of TPLF forces

Post by Silk Da Shocker » 09 Dec 2020, 20:11

Last week, a 10 year old Eritrean child was murdered in Gash Barka by 2 TPLF POWs who chocked him to death as they were escaping to Sudan.

Silk Da Shocker

Post by Silk Da Shocker » 13 Dec 2020, 04:02

Silk Da Shocker wrote:
09 Dec 2020, 01:48
In an attempt to internationalize the conflict, TPLF made its biggest blunder in the war by launching rockets into Eritrea on November 14. Just 12 hours after the rocket attacks, the secretive and powerful 525 Eritrean commando units and 4 mechanized Eritrean units launched a massive attack from three fronts: Badme, Rama, and Zelembassa. Within a few days, all of northern Tigray was under Eritrean troops control. TPLF forces were routed and in complete disarray. Once Adigrat fell, the decision was made to take the fight all the way to Mekelle. The three day pause in fighting was necessary for Eritrean supply units to prepare for the final assault on Mekelle. This is why when TPLF retreated from Mekelle, they launched 6 rockets into Eritrea. It was Eritrean commandos already in the city attacking retreating TPLF forces. However, once Mekelle was captured, the Central Command of Ethiopian army took the fight westward into Temben where TPLF's remaining forces are holed up.
Are these so-called diplomats reading Mereja? FYI, my thread was made two days before this Reuters' article was published
Reuters, citing diplomatic sources, reported on Tuesday that Eritrean troops were believed to have entered Ethiopia in mid-November through three northern border towns: Zalambessa, Rama and Badme.

https://www.reuters.com/article/ethiopi ... SKBN28L05Q

Meron

Post by Meron » 13 Dec 2020, 08:36

Since the death of their useful idiots Wayane, the western media is working overtime manufacturing fake news. The question is, don't you see yourself contributing and feeding ammunition to fake news? I see no point for what you have posted, in the first place.
Silk Da Shocker........
Reuters, citing diplomatic sources, reported on Tuesday that Eritrean troops were believed to have entered Ethiopia in mid-November through three northern border towns: Zalambessa, Rama and Badme.

Silk Da Shocker

Post by Silk Da Shocker » 13 Dec 2020, 22:01

Meron wrote:
13 Dec 2020, 08:36
Since the death of their useful idiots Wayane, the western media is working overtime manufacturing fake news. The question is, don't you see yourself contributing and feeding ammunition to fake news? I see no point for what you have posted, in the first place.
Silk Da Shocker........

Do you know the U.S. government has satellites that can hear your conversation and read your license plate from space? The U.S. government says it has satellite evidence of Eritrean positions and movements in Tigray.

Now compare the Central Command (least experienced) fighters who fought mostly on the Raya front (southern Tigray), with the forces from the North that came from Eritrea. From November 15 to November 28, (10 days of actual fighting), most of Tigray was captured (including Mekele) by forces from the north.

But if you are one of those Eritreans who still thinks Eritrea and Djibouti did not fight in 2008, then there is no hope for you. All I can say is TPLFs spine was broken by 525 Eritrean commandos. TPLF put their best fighters in Zelembassa (mostly Tigrayan officer defectors from the northern command) and they were annihilated. From there, it was a rout all the way to Mekelle.

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 13 Dec 2020, 22:31

Silk Da Shocker wrote:
13 Dec 2020, 22:01

Do you know the U.S. government has satellites that can hear your conversation and read your license plate from space? The U.S. government says it has satellite evidence of Eritrean positions and movements in Tigray.

Now compare the Central Command (least experienced) fighters who fought mostly on the Raya front (southern Tigray), with the forces from the North that came from Eritrea. From November 15 to November 28, (10 days of actual fighting), most of Tigray was captured (including Mekele) by forces from the north.

But if you are one of those Eritreans who still thinks Eritrea and Djibouti did not fight in 2008, then there is no hope for you. All I can say is TPLFs spine was broken by 525 Eritrean commandos. TPLF put their best fighters in Zelembassa (mostly Tigrayan officer defectors from the northern command) and they were annihilated. From there, it was a rout all the way to Mekelle.
Let's say it's true for argument's sake.........

What is the purpose of your post????
:roll: :roll:

Silk Da Shocker

Post by Silk Da Shocker » 13 Dec 2020, 22:45

quindibu wrote:
13 Dec 2020, 22:31
Silk Da Shocker wrote:

When Eritrean troops are doing the heavy lifting and the state media is talking about covid-19 cases, we have a problem.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 13 Dec 2020, 22:57

Silk Da Shocker wrote:
09 Dec 2020, 01:48
Silk Da Shocker, Negro u ain't shocking sh!t, i was just watching patiently on u 2 slip up, u baztard agame wedi SHAMUTA. Ur angle is funny. U act as if u appreciate our Eritrean power on our troops yet u want 2 set our Eritrean troops as if we where involved in cursed-land-tigray then u brag about ethiopians giving us credit. U MOZERFKKK AGAME SNAKE with 2 or more heads, u don't know [deleted] about ERITREA. MOZERFKKKER u don't know SH!T about ERITREAN 525 Commando. WEDI [deleted] AGAME. FKKKK U AND UR SILKKKKK SNEAKY BAZTARD ARSE. Let me tell u 1 thing . U MOZERFKKKERS AGAMES R DEAD 4 EVER , NO CURSED-LAND-TIGRAY EMPIRE WILL RISE AGAIN!!!BTW: STOP ACTING AS IF U KNOW ERITREAN ARMY UNIT. FAKE [deleted] NIGGGGER

Aurorae Borealis

Post by Aurorae Borealis » 13 Dec 2020, 23:01

Silk,

You are right on the money. As far as I am concerned, Badme was ruled Eritrean. It was a forgone conclusion. Abbiy should have fought his own fights. They refused to take orders from the central government, he should have done it on his own.
Silk wrote,
When Eritrean troops are doing the heavy lifting and the state media is talking about covid-19 cases, we have a problem.
Tarik, wedi torserawt, shut up. I knew your plan all along, wedi welqait. :lol: :lol:

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 13 Dec 2020, 23:15

Aurorae Borealis wrote:
13 Dec 2020, 23:01
Silk,

You are right on the money. As far as I am concerned, Badme was ruled Eritrean. It was a forgone conclusion. Abbiy should have fought his own fights. They refused to take orders from the central government, he should have done it on his own.
Silk wrote,
Tarik, wedi torserawt, shut up. I knew your plan all along, wedi welqait. :lol: :lol:
Do u even know ur agame father, i know u baztards got 10 fathers, because all agame mothers do is sell suwa and get fkkkked. Mozerfkkker , i am pure blood Eritrean by my father and mom and all my grand fathers and grand mother, it's u who is wedi torserawit and wedi agame wedi [deleted]. I can prove it. CAN U BAZTARD AGAME. U SUPPORT THIS NEGROOOO, THAT TELLS ME U BOTH R MOZERFKKKKKKER AGAMES. !!!! WEEY GUUD!!! :lol: :idea:
Tarik, wedi torserawt, shut up. I knew your plan all along, wedi welqait

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 13 Dec 2020, 23:24

Silk Da Shocker wrote:
13 Dec 2020, 22:45
quindibu wrote:
Silk Da Shocker wrote:

Hmmm......I don't want to be harsh on you, but as someone who used to follow your website, I know your credibility. Remember what you wrote about Ali's Abdu's defection? That did it for me, my friend! Don't want to mention your site though. Hope I gave you enough hint not to spread unconfirmed 'tidbits'.

Silk Da Shocker

Post by Silk Da Shocker » 13 Dec 2020, 23:31

This forum has severe animosity for one another. If I have hurt people, that was not my intention and I do apologize. This will be my last post.

Aurorae Borealis

Post by Aurorae Borealis » 13 Dec 2020, 23:33

Tarik

ዉርንጪላ ኣንታ ኣረጊት ኣድጊ ኣደኻ ዓጋመ ኣቦኻ ኣድጊ ኸርናፍ ወዲ ህርካም :twisted: :lol: :lol:

Aurorae Borealis

Post by Aurorae Borealis » 13 Dec 2020, 23:44

Silk,

You did the right thing. You stood up for your brothers and sisters. For once, I have a reason to dream for the day Eritreans would live as brothers and sisters in harmony like our martyrs meant it to be.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 13 Dec 2020, 23:48

Aurorae Borealis wrote:
13 Dec 2020, 23:33
Tarik

ዉርንጪላ ኣንታ ኣረጊት ኣድጊ ኣደኻ ዓጋመ ኣቦኻ ኣድጊ ኸርናፍ ወዲ ህርካም :twisted: :lol: :lol:
ኣንታ ቶጋር ዓጋመ ወዲ ሻርሙጣ ናይ ሕርካም ናይ ኣባሻውል ሻርሙጣ ኣዲኡ ዓጋመ። ኣነ ወዲ ሓመሰን በቦይ ኣኮንለ በደይን፣ ጽሩይ ከም ማይ ንግሆ ጽሩርይ ወዲ መረት አርትራ አየ። ኩሎም ስድራይ ዘሰዋአኩ ን አርትራ፣ ሕጂ ውን ንክሱዋአ ድሉው አየ ንመረት ኣቦይን ኣደይን አርትራ። ቀልዓለም የብለየን። ኣምሓራይ ዝፈትዏም ስሚ ዓጋመ ተጋሩ ስለዝኾኑ አዮም። ሓቅነት አንተ ሃልዩካ ስለምንታይ ኣብ አርትራ ዘይንራኸብ? መቦቆለይ ክትፈልጥ? ቆርባዕ ጋዕጋዕ ዓጋመ። :roll: :idea:

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 13 Dec 2020, 23:56

Silk Da Shocker wrote:
13 Dec 2020, 23:31
This forum has severe animosity for one another. If I have hurt people, that was not my intention and I do apologize. This will be my last post.
When you engage in a public forum, you've to have a thick skin.............it comes with the territory. As an owner of a website, I'm sure you know that better than I do. :lol: :lol: I know you're one of the sharpest knives.....and your prose skill is impeccable. But I think you should rein in your emotions; if you can do that, you will be a great contributor- here or somewhere else.

Cheers!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 13 Dec 2020, 23:56

Silk Da Shocker wrote:
13 Dec 2020, 23:31
I think the dilemma when reading your post, whether it's true or not, is that it happens to coincide with the weyane's desire to internationalize an internal conflict. Even your own post starts with that statement, but then endorses it.

But now that they're finished, the danger it creates for Eritrea of it coming out is not that huge. Besides, ultimately, if the Ethiopian Federal Govt is ok with it, no other entity should have any headaches because of it.

I think, most ppl are more confused than hurt.
Last edited by Zmeselo on 14 Dec 2020, 00:00, edited 3 times in total.

YAY

Post by YAY » 13 Dec 2020, 23:56

Dear Silk Da Shoker: There is no evidence that Eritrean troops are in Tigraiy, Etiyopiya

The U.S. Government might have satellite capabilities to detect activities within few meters distance on the ground. Some American, or MLLT/TPLF & Co., could also claim that Eritrean troops are in Tigraiy, Etiyopiya. The fact that they have electronic capabilities does not necessarily make their claims true. I would not accept their claims as true before they publicly offer a credible evidence. They did not. Therefore, I take it as an unverified news. "ወረ"

Silk Da Shocker wrote:
Meron wrote:
13 Dec 2020, 08:36
Silk Da Shocker........

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 14 Dec 2020, 00:05

quindibu wrote:
13 Dec 2020, 23:24
Silk Da Shocker wrote:
13 Dec 2020, 22:45
quindibu wrote:
Silk Da Shocker wrote:

Hmmm......I don't want to be harsh on you, but as someone who used to follow your website, I know your credibility. Remember what you wrote about Ali's Abdu's defection? That did it for me, my friend! Don't want to mention your site though. Hope I gave you enough hint not to spread unconfirmed 'tidbits'.
It won't do any good to wonder if this guy/gal is even an Eritrean for what matters is his/her intention of posting a statement of assertion, no more than that. But as brother quindibu stated, what in the hell was the purpose of this ridiculous assertion as if he/she has access to some sort of a classified piece of information than the average Joe in town. My guess is ዋላ ሓቸ! ኣበደን!