Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawdian

Once TPLF is history, Amhara is next

Post by Hawdian » 06 Dec 2020, 06:22

Fanatical Amhara have been warned already that they will be next if they don't behave.

And unlike the heavily armed TPLF, Amhara FANA and co will be easy humiliation.

They will be forced to withdraw from Humera, Wolkait and Alamata just to name few.

They will be disarmed.

How quick we do this depends on how quick TPLF surrenders and allows normal Tigraians to get back to normal life.

The Ras understands Ethiopia very well.

What I say is not necessarily what I want but where things are heading.

Oromo are no threat. Protesting and whining is just part of their DNA but the small skirmishes in the jungles pose no threat.

Amhara can't be allowed to swallow Tigray. If left alone, Tigrais are capable of chasing Amhara but we needed to make things little bit an equal playing field.

I know many Oromo don't understand this kind of tactics but Abiy is a genius.

Unlike Tigregu and TPLF, Amhara doesn't have the gut or heart to face the Federal Army under General Berhane Jula. They already know his track record against them.

Also Abiy will just unleash Lemma Megersa and the huge Oromia Liyu.

Amhara knows all odds are against them and won't take much for them to be Horn's villain. Everyone will forget Tigregu perhaps with exception with Eritreans but still even majority Eris would not trust the resurrection of Haile Selassie politics

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Re: Once TPLF is history, Amhara is next

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 06 Dec 2020, 07:25

Hawadian Dscendant Of Dedebit Woorgach Tigrayian Agga*me :--- The Last Eight Years, You Have Been Gluttoning And Vomiting Against Mighty Shaebia πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡· Eritrean And Mighty Amara Ethiopian People. Don't Mess Up With Those Two Mighty People And Orthodox Christians Believers, You Will Be Exterminated Right On The Spots. Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*me Tigrayian Dscendant.

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 06 Dec 2020, 07:42

I'm Somali and you just have to wait to see how far I am ahead of you forumers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Btw, why are you using the name of our Somali town? Who gave you permission?

TPLF is giving fanatical Amhara like NaMA opportunities. As soon as TPLF surrenders, the army will turn to disarming Amhara militias who are terrorizing civilians in Tigray.

Yes we hate TPLF but it doesn't make it right to allow Janjaweed to run freely.

The law enforcement operation must apply to all.

If Amhara think they can do whatever they want because the army chased TPLF, they have something coming for them.

Guest1

Post by Guest1 » 06 Dec 2020, 07:44

That scribbler is all hate hate hate

What next?

Next will be war between religions
woyane can burn Lalibela rock churches kkkkkk
even change its religion to Islam
Whatever war is a disaster for a country
and poor tigraye will remain poor

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 06 Dec 2020, 09:19

Hawdian wrote: ↑
06 Dec 2020, 06:22
Fanatical Amhara have been warned already that they will be next if they don't behave.

They will be forced to withdraw from Humera, Wolkait and Alamata just to name few.

They will be disarmed.

How quick we do this depends on how quick TPLF surrenders and allows normal Tigraians to get back to normal life.

Oromo are no threat. Protesting and whining is just part of their DNA but the small skirmishes in the jungles pose no threat.

Amhara can't be allowed to swallow Tigray. If left alone, Tigrais are capable of chasing Amhara but we needed to make things little bit an equal playing field.

Unlike Tigregu and TPLF, Amhara doesn't have the gut or heart to face the Federal Army under General Berhane Jula. They already know his track record against them.

Amhara knows all odds are against them and won't take much for them to be Horn's villain. Everyone will forget Tigregu perhaps with exception with Eritreans but still even majority Eris would not trust the resurrection of Haile Selassie politics
Hawdan! Hawdan! There is a saying in Amharic "feyei kemedrsua ketel mekemtsua" ruffly it means as soon as the 🐐 goat arrived started clipping the πŸƒ leaf..I was wrongly impressed that you are Somali in the mold of Mustefe,how wrong was I? Since you brought out your ugly face for beauty contestant let me tell some facts if you weak up from your Katt hangover. Amharas want to live with all Ethiopian as family, respecting each others democratic right in united and strong Ethiopia, but that doesn't include being threatened by wuss girlish Hamdan. To start with go and check who are the leading Generals who are decimating weyannes in a breakneck speed as we speak .just another fact when weyanes decided to backstabb the federal army its Amharas militias who saved the day. Mr.Hodan your fatt..as..was probably sitting in warm mattress munching your kat. Before you call Amharas for dual ,trim your goatty a..s. πŸ”« shooting while πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ running is your forte...with afatty a..s,,Amharas think it has been proven to be a bad idea by wussy Somali such as yourself..that a..s should belong to lovely gorgeous Somali woman,on you it is just misplaced. Just saying 😌
Last edited by TGAA on 06 Dec 2020, 09:34, edited 1 time in total.

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 06 Dec 2020, 09:21

06 Dec 2020, 06:22

First, Fanatical Amharas' have not been involved significantly in AMhara's politics after Abiy came to power.

True, TPLF was armed to teeth but Amharas with little prepartiaon and with outdated Ak47 chased TPLF. What will happen if amara armed with highly sophisticated weapons?

Amhara defeated TPLF, so it will not be a concern whether stay in Humera, Welkait....,or not, our fight now will not be with Tigray but with federal government(Actually it is not a fight but just a debate) . Amhara is now have great advantage, giving into consideration the people who live in these areas will help to the cause greatly.

They will be disarmed.

What? for what? if they are disarmed, and what will happen? Nothing will happen.

Great appreciation to stand high and fight for your motherland. Please stop hiding in the name Somali. As I said Tigray's bravery is in it's mouth. Otherwise if amara have well organized military force and well equipped armaments, tigray could disappear.

I don't know what you are talking about? Why will Amhara fight federal? Amhara with bare hands made the Abiy's administration to pee. Amhara already has been reaping worst scenarios after the ascension of Abiy to power, so what?

Agame's boy don't panic too much.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 06 Dec 2020, 09:48

Btw, why are you using the name of our Somali town?

Ditto.

( Ν‘Β° ΝœΚ– Ν‘Β°)

Post by ( Ν‘Β° ΝœΚ– Ν‘Β°) » 06 Dec 2020, 11:16

Hawdian was exposed as a Weyane junta 8 years ago. :P

My message to the Amhara people is, you don't have to visit Eritrea to see the Libi Tigray road, when you can actually see it displayed here on this forum by the TPLF junta Hawdian.

The terrorist junta will leave no stone unturned in their quest to drive a wedge between the Oromo and Amhara people. The Holy Bible says:

α‹¨αˆ›α‰΄α‹Žαˆ΅ α‹ˆαŠ•αŒŒαˆ 7:15
β€œα‰ α‹αˆ΅αŒ£α‰Έα‹ αŠαŒ£α‰‚ α‰°αŠ΅αˆ‹α‹Žα‰½ αˆ†αŠα‹ αˆ³αˆ‰ α‹¨α‰ αŒ αˆˆαˆα‹΅ ለα‰₯αˆ°α‹ αˆ˜αŠ«αŠ¨αˆ‹α‰½αˆ α‰ αˆ˜αŒα‰£α‰΅ αŠ¨αˆšα‹«αˆΈαˆα‰ αˆαˆ°α‰°αŠ› αŠα‰’α‹«α‰΅ α‰°αŒ αŠ•α‰€α‰α’"

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 06 Dec 2020, 11:39

αŠ α‹¬ ነገር αŠ₯αŠ•α‹³ αŠ₯αŒ‹αˆœ::

We thought this idiot agamieee aka Hawdian was cleansed. Probably he thought he playing us just simply we gave him benefit of doubt that he is not Abdi Eliea servant. But he proved us the idiot need some cell time to his agamieee behind.

The threat to the people of Horn was dirty agamewoch, and the gone for eternity that no way back. :P Bravo Amhara people and ENDF. Next should be chase folks like this man and step your boots on their terrorist necks.

I am just saying.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 06 Dec 2020, 14:10

It seems the pleasure of remembering has been taken away from some people, as they're talking as if Ethiopia were born with the emergence of TPLF.

Who was running the show prior to the appearance of TPLF!
Wasn’t TPLF born out of the tyranny of Amhara hegemony that had oppressed and marginalized everyone else in Ethiopia!

I know Eritreans like Amhara for a reason that’s unknown to me, but what they don’t realize is that Amhara are against the secession of Eritrea from Ethiopia more than anyone else.

Just a thought!

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 06 Dec 2020, 15:24

You purposely conveniently confuse Amharic speaking with Amhara. If you take military junta they had killed more Amharas may be not systematically like weyannes but by head count. So goes your Amhara hegemony. We have just learned by weyanne debacle there is no cure for hate till hate consumes the hater alive. Get your facts straight. Here is what Eritreans know About Amharas ..when weyanne up rooted weyannes even those who never set a foot in Eritrea ,Amharas were sad. while weyannes were taking their property left and right. Amharas were honest enough to return their Eritians neighbors property intact and with interest after 20 and some yearsThat is what the Eritrean like,and returned the favor when weyann decided to backstabb again.
Last edited by TGAA on 06 Dec 2020, 15:55, edited 2 times in total.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 06 Dec 2020, 15:31

( Ν‘Β° ΝœΚ– Ν‘Β°) wrote: ↑
06 Dec 2020, 11:16
Hawdian was exposed as a Weyane junta 8 years ago. :P

My message to the Amhara people is, you don't have to visit Eritrea to see the Libi Tigray road, when you can actually see it displayed here on this forum by the TPLF junta Hawdian.

The terrorist junta will leave no stone unturned in their quest to drive a wedge between the Oromo and Amhara people. The Holy Bible says:

α‹¨αˆ›α‰΄α‹Žαˆ΅ α‹ˆαŠ•αŒŒαˆ 7:15
β€œα‰ α‹αˆ΅αŒ£α‰Έα‹ αŠαŒ£α‰‚ α‰°αŠ΅αˆ‹α‹Žα‰½ αˆ†αŠα‹ αˆ³αˆ‰ α‹¨α‰ αŒ αˆˆαˆα‹΅ ለα‰₯αˆ°α‹ αˆ˜αŠ«αŠ¨αˆ‹α‰½αˆ α‰ αˆ˜αŒα‰£α‰΅ αŠ¨αˆšα‹«αˆΈαˆα‰ αˆαˆ°α‰°αŠ› αŠα‰’α‹«α‰΅ α‰°αŒ αŠ•α‰€α‰α’"
There was no question that the clown Hawdian is an Agame and not a Somali as he claims.

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 08 Dec 2020, 00:59

What have analyses and who I am gotto do with each others?

I thought by now you would have evolved to know the difference.

I am trying to predict where things could lead to in post TPLF Ethiopia.

I believe Abiy and Amhara are distant to clash. You don't need to be rocket scientist to see all the seeds are there for this to easily materialise.

And of course personally, I support the integral unity of Tigray state.

All other ethnics should support that.

Abaymodo,

Good rebuttal but you just have to wait and see it.

Tembien Liberation

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: you made me laugh bro

Until next time gentlemen.

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 10 Apr 2023, 08:53

Raw meat eaters and Shaebia what did I tell you three years ago?

I said it everything point by point, step by step

You guys are just angry trolls, I understand Ethiopia inside out :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Biaachzzz

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 10 Apr 2023, 09:09

Fed_Up wrote: ↑
06 Dec 2020, 11:39
αŠ α‹¬ ነገር αŠ₯αŠ•α‹³ αŠ₯αŒ‹αˆœ::

We thought this idiot agamieee aka Hawdian was cleansed. Probably he thought he playing us just simply we gave him benefit of doubt that he is not Abdi Eliea servant. But he proved us the idiot need some cell time to his agamieee behind.

The threat to the people of Horn was dirty agamewoch, and the gone for eternity that no way back. :P Bravo Amhara people and ENDF. Next should be chase folks like this man and step your boots on their terrorist necks.

I am just saying.
Where are you now? I'm waiting.

Abere

Post by Abere » 10 Apr 2023, 09:18

In fact, Amhara very well knew this. Amhara people took Abiy Ahmed as necessary parasite by then even if they knew he would come after them later. That tactic used by Amhara was very wise for they got back their people and land, they got armed and more importantly they defeated TPLF. Prior to the war, Amhara people were unarmed, suppressed and lost Welqait and Raya. Now, they are more fearsome than before, Welqait and Raya are in their hands; they have their own Defense (ADF). It is not like in the past where anyone go and arrest or intimidate. OLF-ENDF tried in the last 5 days, but got destroyed. More importantly, the entire Amhara people is very awake and is in the full mode of self-defense. In sum, Amhara knew this a head of time and but working with the parasite was the first step before you remove the parasite, because parasite Abiy helped Amhara to eat up/pickup/ the Tigre-woyane parasite.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 10 Apr 2023, 09:20

10 Apr 2023, 08:53
Raw meat eaters and Shaebia what did I tell you three years ago?

I said it everything point by point, step by step

You guys are just angry trolls, I understand Ethiopia inside out :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Biaachzzz
Yes, you predicted everything well, you only failed to predict the dead king will rise from his grave and be α‹›αˆ¬αˆ αŠ•αŒ‰αˆ΅ αŠα‹‰ and the dead general will rise from his grave and be α‹›αˆ¬αˆ መαˆͺ αŠα‹‰.

If you added these two events that happened in the year 2023 already in 2020, then your eminence would have been on the global scale and unprecedented to that.

We could have predicted everything but these two phenomena never happened to us.

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 10 Apr 2023, 09:41

Good to see you guys changing your stories now 😁

Shabbos can't rescue Amhara and I don't need to mention why. It's too obvious.

Amhara will be defeated within a week, if Eritrea shows her hand/cards now they will be alone

All Ethiopia then needs to do is arm Tigray, millions of Oromo, Somali, South...

Eritrea is already fragile and exhausted.

That's why Isaias sent his criminals to Addis and threw Amhara under the bus

Poor Amhara no one likes cowards.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 10 Apr 2023, 09:44

Abere wrote: ↑
10 Apr 2023, 09:18
In fact, Amhara very well knew this. Amhara people took Abiy Ahmed as necessary parasite by then even if they knew he would come after them later. That tactic used by Amhara was very wise for they got back their people and land, they got armed and more importantly they defeated TPLF. Prior to the war, Amhara people were unarmed, suppressed and lost Welqait and Raya. Now, they are more fearsome than before, Welqait and Raya are in their hands; they have their own Defense (ADF). It is not like in the past where anyone go and arrest or intimidate. OLF-ENDF tried in the last 5 days, but got destroyed. More importantly, the entire Amhara people is very awake and is in the full mode of self-defense. In sum, Amhara knew this a head of time and but working with the parasite was the first step before you remove the parasite, because parasite Abiy helped Amhara to eat up/pickup/ the Tigre-woyane parasite.
Aberu, that is good to know, we are at the beginning of your turn's phase. Could you also tell how many you have recruited so far? Don't tell me less than what the TPLF had, close to 1 million. If TPLF could raise that number from its about 6 Million overall population, Amhara with almost 4 to 5 folds to that of the Tigreans, must have at least raised no less than 2 Million, I may guess. Is that a fair guess?

The more important point I wanted to raise here is to ask you to come back at the end of this phase of your uprising and tell us how many of those you might have lost, or spent (the more fitting term, perhaps)?

We were told Tigray has spent about 0.6 Million, and it would be fair if Amhara can manage to spend a double that, then it is also fair to say you scored better, 1.2 ASF is going to be spent in the next Amhara ibdet zemen.

Abere

Post by Abere » 10 Apr 2023, 10:10

DDT,

What kind of fool should be one unsuspecting when figure OLF singing the "confuse and convince lyrics" . What kind of person failed to take note of when the leading OLF Abiy Ahmed boasted of making his historical hate speech? What Amhara has been fighting is against its existential threats OLF and TPLF. Amhara never stopped asking OLF to stop it atrocities and impossible dream of destroying Ethiopia. Abiy is anti-Ethiopia and he will k!ss goodbye before Ethiopia.