Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
@Red

Abiy should liberate Asmara next; city with no power and internet

Post by @Red » 05 Dec 2020, 14:32

Abiy has liberated mekele from Tplf junta; but the people of Eritrea need a hero to liberate them more than the tigres.

Asmara is a capital city with no power, water, internet :shock:

Sad situation, my girlfriend called her parents in Asmara and couldn’t reach out to them for two weeks and finally she talked to her sister and the sister told her that she couldn’t charge her phone that there’s no power, people are dying of hanger (no transportation due to corona and no help from the government)

Sad sad

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: Abiy should liberate Asmara next; city with no power and internet

Post by Fed_Up » 05 Dec 2020, 14:50

I have never witnessed an Eritrean girl dating an agamieee in my life time. Unless she is suffering brain dead :shock: . Stop flattering to yourself with wishing to hold an Eritrean beauty closer to your Qomal body. :oops:

I am just stating the fact. :P

@Red wrote:
05 Dec 2020, 14:32
Abiy has liberated mekele from Tplf junta; but the people of Eritrea need a hero to liberate them more than the tigres.

Sad situation, my girlfriend called her parents in Asmara and couldn’t reach out to them for two weeks and finally she talked to her sister and the sister told her that she couldn’t charge her phone that there’s no power, people are dying of hanger (no transportation due to corona and no help from the government)

Sad sad

@Red

Post by @Red » 05 Dec 2020, 15:03

I know you are a refugee who have no answer for me, but help me out; trying to make sense of the situation in Asmara here
:?: :?: :?:
why doesn’t Issu allow your people to have access to the internet :?:
The more I hear about the misery of Eritreans, the more I think it’s easier to Unite Eritrea with Ethiopia than most people think... the divorce has not worked well for Eritreans and time to join mama Ethiopia

We’ll welcome you back with open arms & give you water, electric, food, market,... I have heard Issu is working on some kind of confederation but now tplf is gone... he needs to expedite it to help the people fast.

If you don’t believe me about my girl, call Asmara and find out the truth for yourself; she called an hour ago and was worried the last couple of weeks with bombing of Asmara

Fed_Up wrote:
05 Dec 2020, 14:50
I have never witnessed an Eritrean girl dating an agamieee in my life time. Unless she brain dead Eritrawit. Stop flattering yourself with wish hold an Eritrean beauty closer to your Qomal body.

I am just stating the fact.

@Red wrote:

Sad sad

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 05 Dec 2020, 15:28

AgameW,

That is where you agamewoch arse is always toasted. The problem is you hear (Mostly from agamewoch mass media :lol: to alleviate your nonexistent ego based on lies) you have never witnessed in person or proved it yourself as we, the real dekibat the real deki Eritrea do as daily bases.
Yes you also hear Eritreans armies are battling the dead tplf corps and robbing locusts and lice. You agamewoch are the dumbest lairs creatures humanity have ever witnessed.

No real Eritrawi/t date or marry qoshasha agame man or women. S/he must be sick if they do. It is truth. Let alone now you hassadaT or qoshasha came out everyone to see, during my grandma/pa time was a taboo to marry Stinky agameees.

How rich the agamieee man can become, Eritrea women prefer to marry the poorest eritrawi man. Fact #1 .. you know it.. I know it ... only rest of many Ethiopians don’t this truth.

Stick with your bidbid agamieee girl.

@Red wrote:
05 Dec 2020, 15:03
I know you are a refugee who have no answer for me, but help me out; trying to make sense of the situation in Asmara here
The more I hear about the misery of Eritreans, the more I think it’s easier to Unite Eritrea with Ethiopia than most people think... the divorce has not worked well for Eritreans and time to join mama Ethiopia

We’ll welcome you back with open arms & give you water, electric, food, market,... I have heard Issu is working on some kind of confederation but now tplf is gone... he needs to expedite it to help the people fast.

If you don’t believe me about my girl, call Asmara and find out the truth for yourself; she called an hour ago and was worried the last couple of weeks with bombing of Asmara

Fed_Up wrote:
I have never witnessed an Eritrean girl dating an agamieee in my life time. Unless she brain dead Eritrawit. Stop flattering yourself with wish hold an Eritrean beauty closer to your Qomal body.

@Red wrote:

Sad sad

@Red

Post by @Red » 05 Dec 2020, 18:58

Loser, why are you trying to change the subject? Are you saying there’s internet and power in Asmara? Or you don’t care... call to Asmara to confirm, don’t argue with the reality which is sad situation for any human being
Fed_Up wrote:
05 Dec 2020, 15:28
AgameW,

That is where you agamewoch arse is always toasted. The problem is you hear (Mostly from agamewoch mass media :lol: to alleviate your nonexistent ego based on lies) you have never witnessed in person or proved it yourself as we, the real dekibat the real deki Eritrea do as daily bases.
Yes you also hear Eritreans armies are battling the dead tplf corps and robbing locusts and lice. You agamewoch are the dumbest lairs creatures humanity have ever witnessed.

No real Eritrawi/t date or marry qoshasha agame man or women. S/he must be sick if they do. It is truth. Let alone now you hassadaT or qoshasha came out everyone to see, during my grandma/pa time was a taboo to marry Stinky agameees.

How rich the agamieee man can become, Eritrea women prefer to marry the poorest eritrawi man. Fact #1 .. you know it.. I know it ... only rest of many Ethiopians don’t this truth.

@Red wrote:

Fed_Up wrote:

@Red wrote:

Sad sad

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 05 Dec 2020, 19:12

Shut the fu.ck up weyanay rodent. Come out of the cave you're hiding and try it yourself :mrgreen: sasah kodar weyane :mrgreen:
@Red wrote:
05 Dec 2020, 18:58
Loser, why are you trying to change the subject? Are you saying there’s internet and power in Asmara? Or you don’t care... call to Asmara to confirm, don’t argue with the reality which is sad situation for any human being
Fed_Up wrote:
AgameW,

@Red wrote:

Fed_Up wrote:

@Red wrote:

Sad sad

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 05 Dec 2020, 20:31

Of course the ambassadors residential places and embassy offices are on the top of the tall trees. they tweet and send email by the doves they trained them prior coming to Asmera just like the agamewoch train the locusts and qumal.

@Red wrote:
05 Dec 2020, 18:58
Fed_Up wrote:
AgameW,

@Red wrote:

Fed_Up wrote:

@Red wrote:

Sad sad