Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

What took place in Shire by the residents of Shire is shameful, no Tigrayan in Tigray soil show up Amhara meeting

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 05 Dec 2020, 12:44

All youth of Tigray, marriage will take place after Hamassien Awraja control, no Hamassien Awraja no marriage for men of Tigray.

The rest of Tigray cities, towns and villagers should not show up the military call for anything, stay at home to defy occupation and this time is not for seeking telephone, internet or anything. All youth of Tigray must arm and kill all soldier and clean them from your areas. No man goes home without going to Hamassien and take over.

All level of schools must be closed no Tigrayan should show up until occupiers and looters removed from our soil. Tigrayans from all regions of Tigray call every youth to carry gun and fight and kill occupiers until Tigray liberated.

All Tigray activists and commentators all over the world ask all Woyane leader executives and central committees to resign and new generations of Tigrayans to take over and direct our struggle for the final. As I speak the current leaders are making mistakes and you cannot touch them now, the mistakes will not end until we terminate them.

Dissolve all Tigray parties and call yourself Woyenti since you do not have a place to conduct a party. We want to hear from TIP, Baitona and Salsay and you must take over the civilian leadership of Tigray now. You should call all Tigrayans not to conduct any kind of meeting with Amhara soldiers, stay at home and condemn the Shire public meeting conducted by Amhara soldiers.
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 05 Dec 2020, 13:06, edited 1 time in total.

dawwit

Re: What took place in Shire by the residents of Shire is shameful, no Tigrayan in Tigray soil show up Amhara meeting

Post by dawwit » 05 Dec 2020, 13:00

according to My sources,that is what exactly happening in almost every city ነዳፍ (ENDF)is in control. People are pissed,and civil disobedience is underway

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: What took place in Shire by the residents of Shire is shameful, no Tigrayan in Tigray soil show up Amhara meeting

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 05 Dec 2020, 13:06

dawwit wrote:
05 Dec 2020, 13:00
according to My sources,that is what exactly happening in almost every city ነዳፍ (ENDF)is in control. People are pissed,and civil disobedience is underway
Dawwit, thank you for the kind words on the other thread you had about me, the reason I did not want to respond you in that thread is I do not want to make it personal. Thanks again!!!

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 05 Dec 2020, 13:16

TIgray young men take photo with their hero General Abacha and General Abebe, they freed them from ur terrorist-tigray-tplf.
. Say cheese halafi abaq, z shire video i will bring it soon 4 u 2.!!! WEEY GUUD !!! :lol: :mrgreen:
Meles Bisrat
tSaponso2hrendm ·
እኔ ልማረክ ከሆነ በኢትዮጵያ ህዝብ ፍቅር ነው!!! (ነበልባል)

ነበልባሉ ጄነራል ባጫ ደበሌ ከትግራይ ወጣቶች በኢትዮጵያዊነት ፍቅርና አንድነት ተማርኮ!!!
ጄነራል ባጫ ደበሌ የህወሓት ባለስልጣናት በፍፁም አስበውት የማያውቁና ሰጥተውት የማያውቁ ፍቅርና ክብር ያለምንም ስጋትና መናቅ ከትግራይ ህዝብ ጋር በጣም ሲበዛ የቤተሰብ ቅርርብ እያደረገ ያለ ታላቅ የህዝብ ልጅ ነው።
ጥቂት የማይባሉ ትግሬ ማመን፣ እባብ ለመድ ተብሎ ከኪስ አይደረግም፣ ትግሬ ሚስቱን ገደለ፣ ትግሬ ባልዋን ገደለች የሚል ለ3000/ዘመናት ብሄርና ዘር ሳይለው ተጋብቶና ተወላዶ ብሎም ሀገሩን በጋራ ከወራሪን የመከተ ህዝባችን የማይመጥን ለአንድነታችን አደጋ የሚዳርጉ በየቦታው እየተናፈሱ ባሉበት ነበልባሉ የኢትዮጵያ ህዝብ አለኝታችን ጄነራል ባጫ ደበሌ እኔ የትግራይ ህዝብ ልጅ ነኝ ኢትዮጵያዊ ነኝ በማለት በየገጠሩ ሳይቀር ከገበሬው ጋር ቁርሱንና ምሳውን ቤተኛ በመሆን ኢትዮጵያዊነት እያደሰ ይገኛል።

ክብር ለሚገባው ክብር እንሰጣለን እግዚአብሔር እረጅም እድሜና ጤና ይስጥህ ጀግናችን።
=============================================================================================================
LOOK HOW HAPPY THESE PPL R BECAUSE THEY R FREE FROM PPL LIKE AGAME HALAFI. There is a new sheriff in Town.
:lol: :mrgreen:
Last edited by tarik on 05 Dec 2020, 13:21, edited 1 time in total.

Abere

Post by Abere » 05 Dec 2020, 13:20

Well, this is going to hurt Tigray province people. TPLF made Tigray land of Halloween and misery. No body will be condemned to live in horror, poverty, underdevelopment than playing all of it in its own field. Tigres have to be smart to accept the reality fast, they can't afford a battle they will never ever win.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 05 Dec 2020, 16:01

Tigrayans in Tigray must kill any Tigrayan pp member if they come to Tigray, all Tigrayans take responsibility and the power is in your hand and use it. Moving forward, any Tigrayan comes to Tigray like took place in shire region they should have been eliminated.

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 05 Dec 2020, 16:18

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
05 Dec 2020, 16:01
Tigrayans in Tigray must kill any Tigrayan pp member if they come to Tigray, all Tigrayans take responsibility and the power is in your hand and use it. Moving forward, any Tigrayan comes to Tigray like took place in shire region they should have been eliminated.

That is very good Idea, I support it. Let Tigrians Kill each other. We know Adwa was looting Temben in the last 40+ years.

By the Way Mekele is Capital City of 70 Enderta. Tigre is just a small clan that exit in Adwa.
:lol: :lol: :lol: