Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB
Member+

ዛሬ ግልፅ ጦርነት በትግራይ ምድር በትግራዋይ ሕዝብ እና በአማራ መንግስት መካከል የጀመረ ይመስላል፡፡

Post by AbebeB » 03 Dec 2020, 16:39

በመሣርያ የታገዘ የትግራይ ሕዝብ አመጽ በአማራ መንግስት ላይ ዛሬ በግልጽና በስፋት የጀመረ ይመስላል፡፡ ትግራይ ውስጥ የወታደራዊ ካምፓች ሲቃጠሉ እንደዋሉና በብዙ ቦታዎች መንገዶች መዘጋታቸው ይወራል፡፡

Halafi and dawwit of this forum can come on the scene for details and developments.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: ዛሬ ግልፅ ጦርነት በትግራይ ምድር በትግራዋይ ሕዝብ እና በአማራ መንግስት መካከል የጀመረ ይመስላል፡፡

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 03 Dec 2020, 16:52

I cannot give you anything since I do not know it but your claim is over due, Tigray was at fault not to engage with other ethnics as both of us discussed it. Had Tigray trained and armed Afar, Agew/Qimant, beneshangule and working very closely with Oromo fighters, the war in Tigray could have been easier. Still though Tigray must do the above and go to Amhara and fight Wollo and Gonder intensively to bring other ethnics to fight and control their destiny. Thus far woyane strategy was very bad, Amhara is bombing everyone at their timetable than create havoc on Amhara. On the Eritrea side up to 60k youth fighter can be armed by tigray and fight the dying evil man but still woyane is doing nothing.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 03 Dec 2020, 16:58

AbebeB wrote:
03 Dec 2020, 16:39
በመሣርያ የታገዘ የትግራይ ሕዝብ አመጽ በአማራ መንግስት ላይ ዛሬ በግልጽና በስፋት የጀመረ ይመስላል፡፡ ትግራይ ውስጥ የወታደራዊ ካምፓች ሲቃጠሉ እንደዋሉና በብዙ ቦታዎች መንገዶች መዘጋታቸው ይወራል፡፡

Halafi and dawwit of this forum can come on the scene for details and developments.
Halafi,
Still time is far from overdue. Just be convinced to be for your country (instead of being half heatedly for the possibility to loot Oromia, which will not available to anyone alien any more). Then, trust me, these beggars have no gut to resist. Meanwhile, enjoy the following.
Prototype struggle method of Qeerroo Bilisummaa Oromo being utilized as of today in Tigray.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 03 Dec 2020, 17:11

To all freedom lovers of Tigray sons (c/o Halafi and Dawwit),

Let me remind you that war for freedom is costly than the usual war of attrition you are accustomed to. That is why rate of success between OLF and TPLF used to vary. However, if you are determined to liberate your nation and your land, you have us Oromos on your right side and hence no one evil could tolerate our joint arm. You may ask of what about others such as southerners and Somalis, etc? Well, in principle, they will be important to us though it will only be our strength that will attract them to us.
Be determined and try to avoid rudeness with true friends and false enemies as is Oromo for Tigraway and the vice versa.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 03 Dec 2020, 17:28

AbebeB wrote:
03 Dec 2020, 17:11

Let me remind you that war for freedom is costly than the usual war of attrition you are accustomed to. That is why rate of success between OLF and TPLF used to vary. However, if you are determined to liberate your nation and your land, you have us Oromos on your right side and hence no one evil could tolerate our joint arm. You may ask of what about others such as southerners and Somalis, etc? Well, in principle, they will be important to us though it will only be our strength that will attract them to us.
Be determined and try to avoid rudeness with true friends and false enemies as is Oromo for Tigraway and the vice versa.
Yes Tigray should have started it two years ago and Tigray should not have handed over all the Migs, there were stationed in Tigray and they could have save the Oromo people and Tigray. Since it is open war now Tigray does not have a choice but openly to coordinate with Oromo and intensify the war and spread the war all over to shorten and win the war but some of the Tigrayan leadershiop still trying to appease Amhara and saying Abiy war. It is not Abiy war, it is Amhara war led by Amhara Abiy, the rest of them are forced soldiers and they have been expressing what is going in Tigray and they do not understand why they are fighting in Tigray. In general there is disconnect Tigrayan leadership understanding enemy Amhara and they are not committed to fight Amhara unless now they got it the hard way.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 03 Dec 2020, 17:41

AbebeB wrote:

..... you have us Oromos on your right side and hence no one evil could tolerate our joint arm.
Abe,

You masochist you!

Your people are Screwing his A@ss kindly and you pretend to cry with "Tigray sons" in this forum!

Let it go! They're not fools to listen to you.

What proof do "Tigray sons" need except all ብሔር ብሔረሰቦች "የበሬ ሥጋ እየቀለቡ ጦር እየላኩበት? ትግራይ ላይ"! በኢሕአዴግ ስታይል ሁማን (human wave) እያጎረፉ More to come per Getcho! ሕላፊ ግን እዚህ ጨንቆት ይቆዝማል። :P

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 03 Dec 2020, 18:20

It is very touchy to hear this kind of heartfelt wallowing amongs friends.one day Abebey blames weyanes for handing over Oromos resources to the enemy. Another day the weyane blams each other had they kept all the loot only to themselves they would not have been in the situation they are in. The chore between the Abebe kind of clueless hater gives consultation to weyanes hold on -- if you hold on for a while we will reach somehow to save you. Touchy
Last edited by TGAA on 03 Dec 2020, 18:27, edited 3 times in total.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 03 Dec 2020, 18:20

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
03 Dec 2020, 17:28
AbebeB wrote:

Yes Tigray should have started it two years ago and Tigray should not have handed over all the Migs, there were stationed in Tigray and they could have save the Oromo people and Tigray. Since it is open war now Tigray does not have a choice but openly to coordinate with Oromo and intensify the war and spread the war all over to shorten and win the war but some of the Tigrayan leadershiop still trying to appease Amhara and saying Abiy war. It is not Abiy war, it is Amhara war led by Amhara Abiy, the rest of them are forced soldiers and they have been expressing what is going in Tigray and they do not understand why they are fighting in Tigray. In general there is disconnect Tigrayan leadership understanding enemy Amhara and they are not committed to fight Amhara unless now they got it the hard way.
Halafi,
Don't act like laggards, i.e., retarded minds (I borrowed it from Mimi). Pay attention and try to thoroughly understand what I write. As well, try to anticipate what I can't write here in bold. Instead predict from the pieces I give you here.

Anyways, now I am saying, it isn't that you as such help Oromo nation. Bottom line is that you need to sufficiently help yourself. Nor it isn't necessarily about your sharing of armament (armaments of Oromia looted and at your possession; which we are not going to hold you accountable for that). It is that you clearly define your goal in such a way that you will build your sovereign nation, not to be superfluous like you did about three decades ago. Again, please get me the right way.

Also, I hinted you that, should you were able to stand, Wallo could have been our home base to scale up our move for freedom. We lack nothing else than geopolitical limit for political support of unshakable military base.

The beggars must be restricted from street for begging. We must be able to teach them thrive by work not by begging and deceiving. The horn of Africa will also get relief.

Jirta

Post by Jirta » 04 Dec 2020, 00:59

እውነት ነው ትግሬ ተዋግቶ አያውቅም:: ሁሎም ሌሎችን ከፊት ያደርግና ከድል በሗላ እኔ ነኝይላል:: በ1983 ያደረገው ይህንን ነው:: ከዚህ በሗላ ትግራይ የሚባል ህዝብ; ትግርም የምባል ምድር የለም:: እንድርታና አገው ምድር ነው:: መሳሪያ ስለታጠቅ ሀገም ህዝብም መሆን አይቻልም:: አማራ ምንንም ሳያስታጥቅ ከሰፈር የነበሩ ልጆች ተጠራርተው ነው ትሬ ነኝ የሚለውን ጁንታ አፈር አብልተው ወደመቃብርየመለሱት:: አሁን ደግሞ ጀግናው አማራ ጀነራል አበባው እርዝራዦችን ይዞ ይመጣል::

ትግሬ በዚህ ክፋቱና ሰይጣናዊ ስራው እንኳን መንግስት መሆን ይቅር እና በኢትዮጵያ ምድር ለምኖ መብላት እይችልም::
የሚመፀውት ህዝብ ለትግሬ የሚራራ ኢትዯጵያዊ የለም::