Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Fed_Up
Senior Member+

How the terrorist member Tewdros Adhanom managed to elected to WHO General to begin with?

Post by Fed_Up » 01 Dec 2020, 22:21

Did he bribe to responsible world body with his obvious stolen Ethiopians money? Did he tricked them? Did he sold his soul to the highest bidder?

How in the world he got elected? Does some please explain it to me.

I am confused that how the illiterate fake doctor terrorist Tewodros Adhanom managed to infiltrate to WHO? This required through investigation by FBI and Interpol. Even in his leadership, WHO is in mess. I thought only Tplfists were corrupt. Now I learned even the westerners are corrupted as well. Smh..

:oops:

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: How the terrorist member Tewdros Adhanom managed to elected to WHO General to begin with?

Post by tarik » 01 Dec 2020, 22:36

Fed_Up wrote:
01 Dec 2020, 22:21
Did he bribe to responsible world body with his obvious stolen Ethiopians money? Did he tricked them? Did he sold his soul to the highest bidder?

I am confused that how the illiterate fake doctor terrorist Tewodros Adhanom managed to infiltrate to WHO? This required through investigation by FBI and Interpol. Even in his leadership, WHO is in mess. I thought only Tplfists were corrupt. Now I learned even the westerners are corrupted as well. Smh..

Fed_up xemam. It was china that put that idiot agame fake doctor in that position In WHO , because WHO was basically bought by china @ that moment and that is why crook USA blamed COVID-19 on china, u get it moran. Tedros is not a doctor, he is an adwan idiot who only was researching about Malaria and then terrorist-tplf gave him his fake Doctorate. ANYHOW, china is a fakkkke arse empire as well. China today is not china yesterday under Mao, China today is a corrupt secretly follows USA aka economy and control of z world plan. Do u still get it, I am FED_UP explaining this 2 ur damn arse. :lol: :mrgreen:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: How the terrorist member Tewdros Adhanom managed to elected to WHO General to begin with?

Post by Fed_Up » 01 Dec 2020, 23:12

Out of all the Mereja brightest member, my question has tried to be answered none other than low IQ agamieee. What a day!! :x

Thank you for trying agameW :roll:

tarik wrote:
01 Dec 2020, 22:36
Fed_Up wrote:
01 Dec 2020, 22:21

Fed_up xemam. It was china that put that idiot agame fake doctor in that position In WHO , because WHO was basically bought by china @ that moment and that is why crook USA blamed COVID-19 on china, u get it moran. Tedros is not a doctor, he is an adwan idiot who only was researching about Malaria and then terrorist-tplf gave him his fake Doctorate. ANYHOW, china is a fakkkke arse empire as well. China today is not china yesterday under Mao, China today is a corrupt secretly follows USA aka economy and control of z world plan. Do u still get it, I am FED_UP explaining this 2 ur damn arse. :lol: :mrgreen:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 02 Dec 2020, 00:29

Press Conference: ICC criminal complaint against WHO Director-General, 1 december 2020

ICC complaint to be filed against Tedros Adhanom.

https://www.nieuwspoort.nl/agenda/overz ... r-general/

WHO diplomatic immunity no shield for international crimes as Ethiopian foreign minister.

A criminal complaint will be filed with the International Criminal Court prosecutor against WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom on Tuesday, Dec. 1, 2020, at 5 p.m. GMT+1.

• The complaint charges Dr. Tedros with individual and Superior/Command responsibility under the Rome Statute for genocide and crimes against humanity committed when Dr. Tedros was Ethiopian foreign minister and a member of the Tigrayan People’s Liberation Front (TPLF) Executive Committee 2012 to 2016.

• Ethiopia expert, author and prominent Tedros critic David Steinman https://moneybloodandconscience.com/author-bio will file the complaint.

Mr. Steinman will read a statement and take questions at a virtual press conference hosted by the Hague Nieuwspoort on Tues., Dec. 1, 2020 at 5 p.m. GMT +1.

Registration for the press conference: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJIoce ... A1R8uFK3n-

The ICC complaint: https://1drv.ms/w/s!Al4uGUi4lzPdgchnhxs ... g?e=mYQZG5

Contact William Bach, Media Office, [email protected].

The guy going after Tewdros apparently exposed the $30 billion, stolen from Ethiopian Aid relief.

I figure, he has some motive to expose so much.

Elias Teshome: @Eli5Elias