Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

Wedi Medhin Berad is committing War crimes against Eritrean soldiers

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 01 Dec 2020, 18:59

For a change, I thought wedi medhin berad was behaving as a mature and statesmanlike for staying out from Ethiopias civil war, however, it turned out, just like you can't make a honorable wife out of a h00ker, you can't make a statesman out of a vindictive, immature guerrilla leader. News from back home is emerging that the alcoholic junk was heavily and directly involved in the conflict between the junta and the Ethiopian armed forces. And worst of all, to hide his involvement in the conflict, he gave orders to liquidate wounded soldiers who participated in the war. If this is not war crime of the worst caliber, I don't know what it is.... To get involved in clandestine operation with few and highly skilled professional soldiers is one thing, but to get involved in a war of choice with conscripted soldiers and kill them if they are wounded is barbaric and war crime...This horrible war crime is losing their credibility because Assenna and other woyane lie machine are reporting about them.

Yesterday, one wedi Medhin berad supporter by the name Euroland wrote the involvement of the Eritrean Defense force like the following. back then, I didn't give it too much attention because I thought it was all about glory hunting.
Agamew
Yes, it is true that
The 90% of the North Command that scaped the Junta’s organized massacre were crossed to Eritrea and gave its hand to Shaebia soldiers who feed, clothed and gave their own light and heavy weapons; tanks and heave artilleries.

Yes, these former Northern Command member had no leaders, because their leaders were either killed or kidnapped, thus the Eritrean commanders step in to fill the gap until they get assistance from the central government....that was 8 days later.

Yes, these Northern command members had no supply to continue to fight back; thus, Shaebia made sure they have a continuous supply coming from its own bases, from food, gas, bullets to heavy weapons.

Yes, Weyane tried to chase them across the border to these poor soldiers who were defeated psychologically and morally of members of the Northern command who had nothing to defend themselves from ; but Shaebia not only defended them but also completely destroyed the Junta’s forces before they even crossed on inch into Eritrea; they were able to cut their supply line inside Tigray and made them surrender to Shaebia.

Yes, once the Northern Command were fed well and their psychological and moral were back; with the help of the Shaebia commanders, not only did they decimate the huge Junata force in the border, but also able crossed further in three different fronts and liberated Sheraro and Shire from Badme front, Axum and Adwa from Rama front and Zalambesa and Adi grat from Tserona front. It was after all these are achieved that the Ethiopian Generals, Abebayehu and Balcha flew to Asmara with many more central commanders and drove to the border and joined their heronic soldiers. Shaebia help was also instrumental in cutting and disrupting the Junta’s communications. Once their commanders joined them; they were able to chase the Junta’s force from all directions and captured the Junta’s final burial place, Mekele. It is for the reason above that the Junta was crying Shaebia Shaebia until the end; but the Ethiopians themselves gave their ultimate life to defeated the Junta.

In near future, we will find out more how this victory was achieved so quickly by defeating the well armed and manned Junta in the region. Stay tuned.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=239701

In 1995,The alcoholic junk dispatched Eritrean soldiers to the Yemen conflict without the knowledge of the Eritrean people or Parliament, 2 weeks later, we were told 12 soldiers were martyred in a conflict we never thought we had. And now, the incompetent alcoholic junk dispatched soldiers to a conflict which is not their concern just for egoistic purpose and to regain his shattered "Rambo" image.

ዘይ ኣስናንካ ሕጻ ቆርጥመሉ ዝብሃል ምስላ ከምዚ ናይዘን ገልዕታት ምስ ርኣዩ እዮም መሲለሞ፦
Please wait, video is loading...

tekeba

Re: Wedi Medhin Berad is committing War crimes against Eritrean soldiers

Post by tekeba » 01 Dec 2020, 19:03

Deki terewae, stop your nonsense. you don't get tired of ISU. ABKEBDEHA YESAKYEKA ALO, low life Senadegle.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 01 Dec 2020, 19:11

Let's see here. In the last war the TPLF tried its best to annex eritrean lands, overthrow its government if possible, isolate Eritrea, get it sanctioned and labelled a pariah state, etc.... So, Obbo Afewerki wanting to avenge his self and his country would certainly make sense...

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 01 Dec 2020, 19:18

Sadacha Macca wrote:
01 Dec 2020, 19:11
Let's see here. In the last war the TPLF tried its best to annex eritrean lands, overthrow its government if possible, isolate Eritrea, get it sanctioned and labelled a pariah state, etc.... So, Obbo Afewerki wanting to avenge his self and his country would certainly make sense...
Killing your own soldiers by their own comrades to hide your involvement in a foreign conflict doesn't make any sense at all.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 01 Dec 2020, 19:22

Name: Kiros Keshi Gebru
Nickname: Deqi-Arawit
Job: TPLF cadre
Title: Liar in Chief
Place of Birth: Adwa, Tigray
Current Address: Hagere Selam

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 01 Dec 2020, 19:29

ደርፊ ቲፎዞታት ወዲ መድሕን በራድ እያ።

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 01 Dec 2020, 19:30

Sadacha Macca wrote:
A terrorist junta from Tigray that got chased out of Arat Kilo by rock-throwing Oromo and Amhara kids cannot get any country sanctioned, let alone isolated. If anything, the terrorist junta made itself available for powerful nations to use it as a condom to screw Eritrea, but it was the junta that got mega screwed in the end. :oops: :oops:

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 01 Dec 2020, 19:30

No wonder Eritreans here are doubt your Eritrean identity for a very long time. It is one thing to oppose the PIA’s rule which I also do on occasions when I see wrong but to run with fake Digital Weyane’s propaganda during this time is actually exposes your true identity. We all thought you had soft heart for the Agames; now it is clear that you have a reason.
You are the enemy of Eritrea, you are not one of the opposition that you are trying to convince many people here; your hate for Eritrea is disgusted as “opposition” to PIA. You are as Eritrean as Asswash.

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
01 Dec 2020, 18:59
For a change, I thought wedi medhin berad was behaving as a mature and statesmanlike for staying out from Ethiopias civil war, however, it turned out, just like you can't make a honorable wife out of a h00ker, you can't make a statesman out of a vindictive, immature guerrilla leader. News from back home is emerging that the alcoholic junk was heavily and directly involved in the conflict between the junta and the Ethiopian armed forces. And worst of all, to hide his involvement in the conflict, he gave orders to liquidate wounded soldiers who participated in the war. If this is not war crime of the worst caliber, I don't know what it is.... To get involved in clandestine operation with few and highly skilled professional soldiers is one thing, but to get involved in a war of choice with conscripted soldiers and kill them if they are wounded is barbaric and war crime...This horrible war crime is losing their credibility because Assenna and other woyane lie machine are reporting about them.

Yesterday, one wedi Medhin berad supporter by the name Euroland wrote the involvement of the Eritrean Defense force like the following. back then, I didn't give it too much attention because I thought it was all about glory hunting.
Agamew
Yes, it is true that
The 90% of the North Command that scaped the Junta’s organized massacre were crossed to Eritrea and gave its hand to Shaebia soldiers who feed, clothed and gave their own light and heavy weapons; tanks and heave artilleries.

Yes, these former Northern Command member had no leaders, because their leaders were either killed or kidnapped, thus the Eritrean commanders step in to fill the gap until they get assistance from the central government....that was 8 days later.

Yes, these Northern command members had no supply to continue to fight back; thus, Shaebia made sure they have a continuous supply coming from its own bases, from food, gas, bullets to heavy weapons.

Yes, Weyane tried to chase them across the border to these poor soldiers who were defeated psychologically and morally of members of the Northern command who had nothing to defend themselves from ; but Shaebia not only defended them but also completely destroyed the Junta’s forces before they even crossed on inch into Eritrea; they were able to cut their supply line inside Tigray and made them surrender to Shaebia.

Yes, once the Northern Command were fed well and their psychological and moral were back; with the help of the Shaebia commanders, not only did they decimate the huge Junata force in the border, but also able crossed further in three different fronts and liberated Sheraro and Shire from Badme front, Axum and Adwa from Rama front and Zalambesa and Adi grat from Tserona front. It was after all these are achieved that the Ethiopian Generals, Abebayehu and Balcha flew to Asmara with many more central commanders and drove to the border and joined their heronic soldiers. Shaebia help was also instrumental in cutting and disrupting the Junta’s communications. Once their commanders joined them; they were able to chase the Junta’s force from all directions and captured the Junta’s final burial place, Mekele. It is for the reason above that the Junta was crying Shaebia Shaebia until the end; but the Ethiopians themselves gave their ultimate life to defeated the Junta.

In near future, we will find out more how this victory was achieved so quickly by defeating the well armed and manned Junta in the region. Stay tuned.

In 1995,The alcoholic junk dispatched Eritrean soldiers to the Yemen conflict without the knowledge of the Eritrean people or Parliament, 2 weeks later, we were told 12 soldiers were martyred in a conflict we never thought we had. And now, the incompetent alcoholic junk dispatched soldiers to a conflict which is not their concern just for egoistic purpose and to regain his shattered "Rambo" image.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 01 Dec 2020, 19:37

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
01 Dec 2020, 19:18
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Killing your own soldiers by their own comrades to hide your involvement in a foreign conflict doesn't make any sense at all.
Come on, brother Deqi. You don't even have any evidence to support your bogus claim other than your beloved Assena. I am telling you don't make sense at all, brother. Are you telling us that only from the wounded soldiers that you can prove the involvement??? How about other soldiers who got involved but not wounded ???? Or You are saying all the involved soldiers were wounded. You mean all of them?!!!

Your problem is that because you have extremely hatred on the Lion of Nakfa, Assenaa is like a word of God for you and people like you who are filled with excessive resentment. That is the main reason you will not get anywhere.

I don't have any problem with you or people like you to oppose the Eritrea government but I just hope you get the help that you need to heal from excessive hatred on the Lion of Nakfa.

With all due respect, next time please stop that none sense fake news. You are better than that.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 01 Dec 2020, 20:19

Hawzen wrote:
01 Dec 2020, 19:37
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
01 Dec 2020, 19:18
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Come on, brother Deqi. You don't even have any evidence to support your bogus claim other than your beloved Assena. I am telling you don't make sense at all, brother. Are you telling us that only from the wounded soldiers that you can prove the involvement??? How about other soldiers who got involved but not wounded ???? Or You are saying all the involved soldiers were wounded. You mean all of them?!!!

Your problem is that because you have extremely hatred on the Lion of Nakfa, Assenaa is like a word of God for you and people like you who are filled with excessive resentment. That is the main reason you will not get anywhere.

I don't have any problem with you or people like you to oppose the Eritrea government but I just hope you get the help that you need to heal from excessive hatred on the Lion of Nakfa.

With all due respect, next time please stop that none sense fake news. You are better than that.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF
Who gave the alcoholic junk the mandate to dispatch army soldiers to fight in a foreign land and in the process to die in the first place? At least Dr Abiye was chasing woyane with the knowledge of the Ethiopian parliament and under pretext of restoring constitutional order. Were citizens who are share holders of the country consulted about their army? or perhaps , you think the EDF is personal army of the alcoholic junk whose main mission is to obey the blood thirsty of the dictator? ቀዳሞት ስውኣት ዘይደበስካ፣ ሓደሽቲ ስውኣት ምፍጣር ናይ መን ረብሓ እዩ። ዋላስ ብስም ደምን ዓጽምን ደቂ ድኻታት ዝና ምፍጣር "ወዲ ኣፈ ምዓል 10 ፍርንጭት" ምባል እዩ እቲ ዕላምኡ.

Yes, once the Northern Command were fed well and their psychological and moral were back; with the help of the Shaebia commanders, not only did they decimate the huge Junata force in the border, but also able crossed further in three different fronts and liberated Sheraro and Shire from Badme front, Axum and Adwa from Rama front and Zalambesa and Adi grat from Tserona front. It was after all these are achieved that the Ethiopian Generals, Abebayehu and Balcha flew to Asmara with many more central commanders and drove to the border and joined their heronic soldiers.

Afdeyu

Post by Afdeyu » 01 Dec 2020, 20:24

Deki
I wouldn’t believe such cheap shots on the heroes, even-though it was true the order was given which I doubt...the heroes wouldn’t do it to their comrades. You might not have been to a war but in the middle of a war like that you’re fighting to revenge for your fallen camaraderie’s and no matter what the higher up wants aywieliwon eyom trust me.
There was rumors back in 1999 that the dictator ordered the heroes in the asseb front to withdraw and they refused... why’d they do that... at situations like that you ready to die for the cause of the fallen buddies not for orders that will undo the cause your buddies fell for...
I even don’t think uncle issu would do that but I am 100% sure the heroes wouldn’t do that to their camarades.
Hate the dictators but respect the heroes in EDF

Sesenayu
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
01 Dec 2020, 18:59

Agamew
Yes, it is true that

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 01 Dec 2020, 20:36

Afdeyu wrote:
01 Dec 2020, 20:24
Deki
I wouldn’t believe such cheap shots on the heroes, even-though it was true the order was given which I doubt...the heroes wouldn’t do it to their comrades. You might not have been to a war but in the middle of a war like that you’re fighting to revenge for your fallen camaraderie’s and no matter what the higher up wants aywieliwon eyom trust me.
There was rumors back in 1999 that the dictator ordered the heroes in the asseb front to withdraw and they refused... why’d they do that... at situations like that you ready to die for the cause of the fallen buddies not for orders that will undo the cause your buddies fell for...
I even don’t think uncle issu would do that but I am 100% sure the heroes wouldn’t do that to their camarades.
Hate the dictators but respect the heroes in EDF

Sesenayu

እዚ ሓርኢ እኽሊ ዘይተነግረሉ ኮይኑ እምበር ዘይገበሮ ኣረሜን ስራሕ የለን። ብትእዛዝ ወዲ መድሕን በራድ ዶ ኣይኮኑን ኣካልስንኩላት ኣብ ማይ ሓባር ተረሸኑ፧ ገበኖምከ፧ ናብራና ይማሓየሸልና ምስ መራሕ ሃገር ክንዛረብ ደሊና ስለ ዝበሉ።

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 01 Dec 2020, 20:51

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) wrote:
01 Dec 2020, 19:22
Name: Kiros Keshi Gebru
Nickname: Deqi-Arawit
Job: TPLF cadre
Title: Liar in Chief
Place of Birth: Adwa, Tigray
Current Address: Hagere Selam

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 01 Dec 2020, 20:55

The ሓርኢ Deki ajejew came back from long rally of “save the WoyAnus” in Denmark with his updated mission after he got paid his late payment. The hôe old sob has neither brain nor life but big belly to fill with junk and Smirnoff..... what do you all expect from low IQ63 ደፋኢ አረቢያ....

This how the woyanus work through their paid b!tches. They give an order and a talking point topic to start airing or writing about it all at the same time to make it as if it is true. However, have never worked out for them. Ajejew get paid while woyanus getting deeper to the ground :P

Game over b!tch :lol:

:P

I am just saying.
Last edited by Fed_Up on 01 Dec 2020, 21:02, edited 1 time in total.

nizzy

Post by nizzy » 01 Dec 2020, 20:58

Is there any proof of this?

EDIT:
We know how entrenched woyane propaganda machine is in the so called "eritrean opposition" but i'd like to see some shred of proof other than some random roamer cooked up in woyane roamer mill.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 01 Dec 2020, 21:58

The world, testifying!

Mammo

Post by Mammo » 01 Dec 2020, 22:27

Deqi [deleted]: I now believe the Eri brothers’ accusations that you are an impostor digital woyane.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 01 Dec 2020, 22:54

Mammo wrote:
01 Dec 2020, 22:27
Deqi [deleted]: I now believe the Eri brothers’ accusations that you are an impostor digital woyane.
Brother Mammo, there was never any doubt about his identity that he was NOT an Eritrean. He couldn't be by his actions (what he writes). But, some Eritreans had given him the benefit of the doubt just to be politically correct. Sadly, he is not the only Agame that pretends to be an Eritrean. There is a host of them on this site. And I never could understand how they think that we take them as Eritreans.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 01 Dec 2020, 23:38

With due honest, my admiration for the Eritrean government and it's supporters to withstood all the pressure they went through and witness the grave of the enemy who once was near pushing them to extinction. It is a sweet revenge, one you could find on Greece mythology and the likes of ancient books.

With that being said, I really doubt Issayas will kill his own soldiers after the alleged fight assisting Ethiopian forces. It smells typical tplf smear campaign to me. As a matter of fact, if Eritrean soldiers indeed participated in the recent conflict, it is a weldone and a duty to avenge the havoc TPLF caused them through wars and international Sanction. The United States avenged Syria for its role in the 1990s iraq vs U.S war and for its cosy friendship with Iran. So, it is in the politics play book to get involved somehow.

I fear you have fallen for tegarus psychological warfare against your government.

ENTEL KORACH

Post by ENTEL KORACH » 01 Dec 2020, 23:48

Misraq wrote:
01 Dec 2020, 23:38
With due honest, my admiration for the Eritrean government and it's supporters to withstood all the pressure they went through and witness the grave of the enemy who once was near pushing them to extinction. It is a sweet revenge, one you could find on Greece mythology and the likes of ancient books.

With that being said, I really doubt Issayas will kill his own soldiers after the alleged fight assisting Ethiopian forces. It smells typical tplf smear campaign to me. As a matter of fact, if Eritrean soldiers indeed participated in the recent conflict, it is a weldone and a duty to avenge the havoc TPLF caused them through wars and international Sanction. The United States avenged Syria for its role in the 1990s iraq vs U.S war and for syryans cause friendship with Iran. So, it is in the politics play book to get involved somehow.

I fear you have fallen for tegarus psychological warfare against your government.
who said he is Eritrean? Actually you are the one fallen for his dirty tricks. He already told us, he is Tigryan born and raised in Eritrea. No Eritrean will hate his own people (Bejas) and love foreigner (Agame).