Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Lakeshore

the Tigre people are as criminal as the woyane junta

Post by Lakeshore » 01 Dec 2020, 16:51

If you want to go further, technically the Tigre people are as criminal as the woyane junta why your people harbor the criminals. I will give you a scenario lets say a killer run in to your home and hide form the police, and lets say you were not at home ,when he enter your home. After few minutes of your arrival you noticed there is a person in your house. Let say again he had a gun and threatened you or gave you a lots of money and bribed you not to call the police and you complied. So far you are not an accomplice but the next morning you went to your work. Then if you went back home with out alerting the police when you can you will be an accomplice and held responsible.

The Tigre people just did the second scenario they continue their life with the junta criminals roaming in Mekelle they even went and protest in support of them. They supposed to alert the government about their where about and endangered many children's. The tigre people are benefiters or accomplices may be only the very young under 10 years can be considered innocent beside that all are guilty.

This is one of disagreement with Abyi after the ultimatum he should let the army capture the all criminals with brute force. but he was saying there is civilian in Mekelle. No they are not civilian they are enemy combatant and they deserve the full force of the military. We the Ethiopian peoples are be hind him.

I believe he won the peace Nobel price and he didn't want to create a contrast to his achievement and produce more migrants again. That is the only logical justification i have for his weak action. Don't take wrong i also admired his determination not to negotiate with these low life juntas.

The tigre people didn't yet understand the gravity the pain they have inflicted and the trauma they caused on all of Ethiopians. Abyii should work to appease the Ethiopian people and stop the Tigre civilian or blabla as I said before they are enemy combatant and they should be dealt by the army not any civic organization.

It paramount for Abyi to do this if he want to win the election and capture the complete thrust of his people.

Just for laugh let us laugh by these criminals.

ልደብረጺዮን ዛሬ ኬሪያ አጁዋን ሰጠች ሲሉት
አሱ ደግሞ አንዲህ አለ አሉ

እሷ ምን ኣልባት ፤
ኣያንጠለጥሉባት

አለ ሁሉም አንደሱ መስሎት በጣም ትክዝ ብሎ ኣንጀቴን ነው የበላው።

sun
Member+

Re: the Tigre people are as criminal as the woyane junta

Post by sun » 01 Dec 2020, 17:32

Lakeshore wrote:
01 Dec 2020, 16:51
If you want to go further, technically the Tigre people are as criminal as the woyane junta why your people harbor the criminals. I will give you a scenario lets say a killer run in to your home and hide form the police, and lets say you were not at home ,when he enter your home. After few minutes of your arrival you noticed there is a person in your house. Let say again he had a gun and threatened you or gave you a lots of money and bribed you not to call the police and you complied. So far you are not an accomplice but the next morning you went to your work. Then if you went back home with out alerting the police when you can you will be an accomplice and held responsible.

The Tigre people just did the second scenario they continue their life with the junta criminals roaming in Mekelle they even went and protest in support of them. They supposed to alert the government about their where about and endangered many children's. The tigre people are benefiters or accomplices may be only the very young under 10 years can be considered innocent beside that all are guilty.

This is one of disagreement with Abyi after the ultimatum he should let the army capture the all criminals with brute force. but he was saying there is civilian in Mekelle. No they are not civilian they are enemy combatant and they deserve the full force of the military. We the Ethiopian peoples are be hind him.

I believe he won the peace Nobel price and he didn't want to create a contrast to his achievement and produce more migrants again. That is the only logical justification i have for his weak action. Don't take wrong i also admired his determination not to negotiate with these low life juntas.

The tigre people didn't yet understand the gravity the pain they have inflicted and the trauma they caused on all of Ethiopians. Abyii should work to appease the Ethiopian people and stop the Tigre civilian or blabla as I said before they are enemy combatant and they should be dealt by the army not any civic organization.

It paramount for Abyi to do this if he want to win the election and capture the complete thrust of his people.

Hmm... :P :P

You are as insane as some of the tplf members themselves when you knowingly lump together the entire population with a tiny party that have not been taking care of the people but instead enriching themselves. Besides, there also non tplf groups and parties operating among the Tigryan people. The tplf have also been bombarding the uneducated or less educated ordinary people saying that monsters are soon coming to exterminate you in which case either run for your lives and or join the tplf militia for getting prepared and killing the monsters. The PM is a PM of the entire Ethiopian people (110 million) working with the entire world and as such may need to take in to consideration the short and long interests of the Ethiopian people as a whole and that also includes the Tigryan people's interests as Ethiopians. So keep your boiling emotions under control and take your time for clarity and rationality.

Even your style of communication and bogus self serving emotional demands can not serve your own rational purposes let alone the objectives of all Ethiopians because now there needs to be healing and mutual support instead of drumming war drums and SHOUTING ultimatums after ULTIMATUMS just to make petty politics. :mrgreen:

Some citizens even believed tplf propaganda and took to the forests hiding in there for days, only coming out when the defense forces arrived for them to see the reality on the ground as opposed to the tplf self serving fake propaganda. It is not only inhuman to enter a large Ethiopian city and massacre the entire residents but it is also capital crime severely punishable by long prison terms whether you like it or not. People needs to have choices and time to adapt by seeing realities and comparing it with tplf's endless fictions.
8)