Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Wedi
Member+

Those Eritreans who are supporting TPLF are people with dead brain.

Post by Wedi » 01 Dec 2020, 15:17

Just read this what TPLF did to Eritreans

Taken from Tigrai Online
Edited: The news is now confirmed the bombing operations of Bisha gold mine and the Eritrean military depot at Mai Edaga were taken by the Gallant Ethiopian Air force. It seems the operation is not done yet as long as Shabiya holds the stolen Ethiopian Military Helicopter it will be targeted with more punishing military actions. The Eritrean government has lost more than one helicopter in the March 20, 2015 operation and more is to come.
Read more
http://www.tigraionline.com/articles/bi ... ombed.html

nizzy

Re: Those Eritreans who are supporting TPLF are people with dead brain.

Post by nizzy » 01 Dec 2020, 15:46

Since when does Tigraionline tell the truth?

Facts

Post by Facts » 01 Dec 2020, 15:51

Dead brain is an understatement. I don't know how one can claim to be Eritrean and work with TPLF, an organization whose members and supporters would be happy to see complete devastation and destruction in Eritrea.

Silk Da Shocker

Post by Silk Da Shocker » 01 Dec 2020, 18:51

Wedi wrote:
01 Dec 2020, 15:17

Taken from Tigrai Online
Edited: The news is now confirmed the bombing operations of Bisha gold mine and the Eritrean military depot at Mai Edaga were taken by the Gallant Ethiopian Air force. It seems the operation is not done yet as long as Shabiya holds the stolen Ethiopian Military Helicopter it will be targeted with more punishing military actions. The Eritrean government has lost more than one helicopter in the March 20, 2015 operation and more is to come.
Read more

Actually, the Ethiopian Air Force did not bomb Eritrea in 2015. What happened was a group of Islamic terrorists based in Tigray were allowed to sneak into Eritrea under the cover of night and detonate bombs in Bisha. The damages were minimal, and one of the bombs did not go off. Bisha was operating at full capacity a few weeks later.

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 01 Dec 2020, 19:00

Eritreans should stand with TPLF. In fact TPLF is led by Eritreans.
It is natural for eritreans to support TPLF, specially now.
TPLF is against Shaebya, not Eritrea,
I think Eritrea should unite with Tigray and form Tigray Republic. Eritreans can be Tigrayans. Tigrayans cannot be Eritreans because they were not colonized.
Tigray doe not need Eritrea as such but it better for the future generation to get Eritrea and Tigray under one leadership.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 01 Dec 2020, 19:13

Wedi, I guarentee it no full blood Eritrea will fight 4 terrorist-tigray-tplf. These ppl r either agames born or raised in Eritrea or Eritreans forced 2 fight or agames dressed with agames uniforms. Never trust tigrai-lie-online.
. Even jews say agames r evil. !!! WEEY GUUD !!! :lol: :mrgreen:

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 01 Dec 2020, 19:58

Facts wrote:
01 Dec 2020, 15:51
Dead brain is an understatement. I don't know how one can claim to be Eritrean and work with TPLF, an organization whose members and supporters would be happy to see complete devastation and destruction in Eritrea.
I agree with you 100%, brother Facts!!!

Eritrea and the people of Eritrea have never ever had the worst enemy like TPLF in our history. Working with TPLF is definitely the worst treason under the current Eritrean government and under any future Eritrean governments.

By the way, people have to also stop that " Tigrayans are our brothers or cousins" sh*t. Agames aka the new Gypsy could be brother Deqi's cousins or few individual Eritreans might be related to agames.. The fact is that agames have absolutely nothing to do with Eritrea and the people of Eritrean.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 01 Dec 2020, 19:59

EthioRedSea wrote:
01 Dec 2020, 19:00
Eritreans should stand with TPLF. In fact TPLF is led by Eritreans.
It is natural for eritreans to support TPLF, specially now.
TPLF is against Shaebya, not Eritrea,
I think Eritrea should unite with Tigray and form Tigray Republic. Eritreans can be Tigrayans. Tigrayans cannot be Eritreans because they were not colonized.
Tigray doe not need Eritrea as such but it better for the future generation to get Eritrea and Tigray under one leadership.
Ethio,

TPLF being disbanded is more beneficial to all at this stage; the young filled with inflated ego of TPLF mantra can start rehabilitation so that they can live in peace with the rest of Ethiopians. I know that is tough and therapy maybe necessary for many.

Those ቦርጫም Tegaru we saw "burning" Ethiopian flag are having difficulty with living as equals with us Ethiopians. For them, it is better to secede rather than being equal! That's why none of us feel sorry for those kind fools. Good riddance!

I believe majority Tigrayans are not like that despite their anxiety the TPLF terror coming back to gag them again. That's probably why they don't speak loud.

Language similarity is good but, Eritrean have more in common with Ethiopians, to those labeled as "Ahadawi" that is! Eritreans have been clear on that for a long time; the ones in this forum are included.

Did you notice Fiyameta is more Ethiopian than many of us these days? Yes sir she is! If she suspects you're being hesitant in supporting Dr. Abiy, she'll throw tons of bricks on you! I have been hit by it a couple of times! Nevertheless, some of us have started falling in love with her ! Don't ask me why now. Ok? :P

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 01 Dec 2020, 20:11

TPLF will not be dismantled. It is Ethiopia's historical achievement.
TPLF will and should participate in elections and the voters decide on their fate. Now TPLF is important for Ethiopia and Tigray.

Abiy is anti-Ethiopia as he is anti-Tigray. We should prevent ant attack on Tigray or any other ethnic group.
It is a tragedy some Ethiopians are being used by Abiy Ahmed and his hench men. We are ashmed to see how primitive Ethiopians are. The so-called army is primitive and has no sense of obligation and ethics. The soldiers who are fighting against TPLF will be brought to justice because they are a disgrace to Ethiopia. Even a foreign army would not treat tigra or TPLF the way it is treated now. Italy's Mussolini army seems more human than Abiy Ahmed troops.
Last edited by EthioRedSea on 01 Dec 2020, 20:14, edited 1 time in total.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 01 Dec 2020, 20:13

They are not just dead brain ... there is no word invented yet to describe this lowlife sobs zombies. They are losers like their paymaster, agamewoch. Only the lowest them of all humanity take an order from IQ63 ቆሻሻ አጋሜዎች:: so not an Eritreans mentality. Heck No!! We will find them though. It is a matter of time to deal with the terrorists.

Tuf....Tuf....Tuf.....

Wedi wrote:
01 Dec 2020, 15:17

Taken from Tigrai Online
Read more