Re: ሰበር ዜና - ኬሪያ ኢብራሂም እጇን ሰጠች!!!!

Post by Hameddibewoyane » 01 Dec 2020, 12:59

እልልልልልልልልልልልልልልልልልልል :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
pushkin wrote:
01 Dec 2020, 12:49

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 01 Dec 2020, 13:04

Sweet justice! I remember when she was giving interview and boasting how the "mighty TPLF" could do anything under the sky. Let her ex claim her hands back and be a mother to her children again. The cannabis smoking gangs are still divorced from reality. :mrgreen:

Kuasmeda
Member+

Post by Kuasmeda » 01 Dec 2020, 13:11

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ejersa wrote:
01 Dec 2020, 12:54
Please wait, video is loading...

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 01 Dec 2020, 13:51

She missed the bus to Hagere Selam :oops: :oops:

@@

Post by @@ » 01 Dec 2020, 14:23

:lol: :lol:

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 01 Dec 2020, 14:41

pushkin wrote:
Hmm... :P

That is exactly how it should be. Now she will have time to rest and eat free without any stress and pressure any more. Also she will come to enjoy the positive and peaceful new vibrant relationships between Mamma Ethiopia and Mamma Eritrea, her own birth place.

Now also she has the golden chance in the long future to travel to her birth country Eritrea, appologize about the capital crimes perpetrated by tplf after which time she may go and eat grilled Red Sea Fish without getting worried about all the little and big Fishy issues and non issues in practical daily politics.

Her colleagues should follow her example without any hesitation and being shy so that they may go and enjoy the new stress free life in Finfinne the beautiful and the blessed Sunny city from where they may start writing books and lyrics devoid of any more tricks.
:P

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 01 Dec 2020, 14:51

sun wrote:
01 Dec 2020, 14:41
pushkin wrote:

That is exactly how it should be. Now she will have time to rest and eat free without any stress and pressure any more. Also she will come to enjoy the positive and peaceful new vibrant relationships between Mamma Ethiopia and Mamma Eritrea, her own birth place.

Now also she has the golden chance in the long future to travel to her birth country, Eritrea and eat grilled red sea fish without getting worried about all the little and big fishy issues and non issues in practical daily politics. Her colleagues should follow her example without being shy so that they may go and enjoy the new stress free life in Finfinne from where they may start writing books and lyrics devoid of any tricks.
Yea! Considering the luxurious lifestyle she has had as a Speaker of the house always thought her move to betray the Government and join her Weyane renegades was a big mistake. I guess it is never too late for a wiser decision to make for handing herself to the authorities. It sure is better than getting destroyed in a bunker with the rest of the criminals.

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 01 Dec 2020, 15:02

But how did she manage to escape? Rumour has it that the thugs are under guard not to slip out and surrender. That is they are watching each other. Anyone who attempts to get out is shot dead. Perhaps the guards escaped with her.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 01 Dec 2020, 15:07

pushkin wrote:
01 Dec 2020, 14:59
Hezkel Gabbissa yehenen alasemam ..... tplfists always mentioned the Oromos were primitive before their arrival to Arat Killo and name calling them or referring them the “animals”

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 01 Dec 2020, 15:19

She shouldn't be allowed to set her fezaw meakor in Eritrea.
She should rot in Amhara jail till her death, or shot dead.
She is a criminal.

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 01 Dec 2020, 19:37

Where are you from , you gejaf MeAkor thing ? From Hagere-Selam hiding place ?

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 01 Dec 2020, 20:45

Temt wrote:
01 Dec 2020, 14:51
sun wrote:
01 Dec 2020, 14:41
pushkin wrote:

Now also she has the golden chance in the long future to travel to her birth country, Eritrea and eat grilled red sea fish without getting worried about all the little and big fishy issues and non issues in practical daily politics. Her colleagues should follow her example without being shy so that they may go and enjoy the new stress free life in Finfinne from where they may start writing books and lyrics devoid of any tricks.
Yea! Considering the luxurious lifestyle she has had as a Speaker of the house always thought her move to betray the Government and join her Weyane renegades was a big mistake. I guess it is never too late for a wiser decision to make for handing herself to the authorities. It sure is better than getting destroyed in a bunker with the rest of the criminals.
But she thought woyAnus will beat Ethiopians in battle and reclaim Minilik’s palace in short period of time. She is the victim of ’ massive lies propaganda she had been bombarded like any delusional agamewoch. That is why IQ matters brother. She has lack of it like her minority agamieee tribe. What a loser!! :P

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 01 Dec 2020, 21:28

It is time for Debretsion to do the same. I have a feeling he might be one of the hostages of the Adwa mafia.
When Abiy asked him to get rid of that damn hand gloves and stop running, he practically said I cannot do it. He insisted they will beat me up, torture me, and finally kill me.
Since he made that statement I tried to dissect and understand those three sentences of his. The only reasonable conclusion I came up with is he was afraid about his life. He was not afraid Abiy will order the security to torture him and finally kill him. No, he is not stupid, he knows that is not going happen. He was talking about the Adwa mafia making his life short.
At the time Debretsion made that statement, the Adwa mafia as a tiny group might still have power,
Not anymore. It is everybody for himself/herself time.
The Adwa mafia as a group is no longer exists. Debretsion it is time to make your move.

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 01 Dec 2020, 22:16

ልደብረጺዮን ዛሬ ኬሪያ አጁዋን ሰጠች ሲሉት
አሱ ደግሞ አንዲህ አለ አሉ

እሷ ምን ኣልባት ፤
ኣያንጠለጥሉባት

አለ ሁሉም አንደሱ መስሎት በጣም ትክዝ ብሎ ኣንጀቴን ነው የበላው።