Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
dawwit

POLL: why is Abiy scared of allowing independent group to war zone?

Post by dawwit » 01 Dec 2020, 11:06

A- he needs time to hide potential witnesses, and destroy crime scene
B- the dead bodies of countless fannos would make a bad PR
C-the fake victory would be exposed
D-all of the above

Lakeshore

Re: POLL: why is Abiy scared of allowing independent group to war zone?

Post by Lakeshore » 01 Dec 2020, 11:26

Because Ethiopians believe him and we do not care for the corrupt colonialist white mans opinion. Abyi is fighting the outlaws and he is not doing it to please the colonialists as our for father did. He fight for his people and that is and only that counts. For that old opportunist white man who make money on the back of the Ethiopian peoples misery from the agame junta in the past 20 years Why do not he got Afghanistan and investigate what the 25 Ausi soldiers killing civilians whom they supposed to protect rather than siding with them Afghanistan people and he argue with China about the picture.

I know you are dumb and do not understand but i still posted it for you.

dawwit

Post by dawwit » 01 Dec 2020, 11:37

Bro. If we are talking about people, yee Tigray hiring is 100%, I repeat 100%, behind weyanne. So, in the name of “democracy”, why do you guys try to speak what is better for my people. How long do you plan to govern Tigray by killing its people. Is that even possible?

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 01 Dec 2020, 12:04

You idiot agame, the ethio and Amhara army are spanking your a'ss not to force govern you. It is simple. It is to apprehend few criminals.
Once that is done, Abiy actually said that he is not going to impose upon you, leaders from other killils, but your own.
Then you can decide if you want to be governed by ethio policy or declare your independence. No Ethiopian will be on your way to convince you to be part of ethiopia.
So, you gonna make that choice. But if you want to be ethiopian or not, apprehending your shifta woyane officials is not an option. It is a must. And it will be done.

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 01 Dec 2020, 15:47

Dawwit,

If you want to go further, technically the Tigre people are as criminal as the woyane junta why your people harbor the criminals. I will give you a scenario lets say a killer run in to your home and hide form the police, and lets say you were not at home ,when he enter your home. After few minutes of your arrival you noticed there is a person in your house. Let say again he had a gun and threatened you or gave you a lots of money and bribed you not to call the police and you complied. So far you are not an accomplice but the next morning you went to your work. Then if you went back home with out alerting the police when you can you will be an accomplice and held responsible.

The Tigre people just did the second scenario they continue their life with the junta criminals roaming in Mekelle they even went and protest in support of them. They supposed to alert the government about their where about and endangered many children's. The tigre people are benefiters or accomplices may be only the very young under 10 years can be considered innocent beside that all are guilty.

This is one of disagreement with Abyi after the ultimatum he should let the army capture the all criminals with brute force. but he was saying there is civilian in Mekelle. No they are not civilian they are enemy combatant and they deserve the full force of the military. We the Ethiopian peoples are be hind him.

I believe he won the peace Nobel price and he didn't want to create a contrast to his achievement and produce more migrants again. That is the only logical justification i have for his weak action. Don't take wrong i also admired his determination not to negotiate with these low life juntas.

The tigre people didn't yet understand the gravity the pain they have inflicted and the trauma they caused on all of Ethiopians. Abyii should work to appease the Ethiopian people and stop the Tigre civilian or blabla as I said before they are enemy combatant and they should be dealt by the army not any civic organization.

It paramount for Abyi to do this if he want to win the election and capture the complete thrust of his people.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 01 Dec 2020, 17:59

Dimwit, remember you coward agames are telling us that you winning the war you started.
So, may be PMAA don't want to show the 100 thousand Ethiopian army, 20 thousand Amhara militia and the 10 thousand Eritreans you claimed you killed or captured?
I mean, if you are winning, you shouldn't care which reporter comes to tigray.
Just keep on winning and repeat that crap. We will soon know the facts.
You don't want the international community to stop you from winning.
Agames really have IQs of chimps.