Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

sun
Member+

Re: Hot Breaking News:--Abay Tsehaye, Sibhat Nega, Kheriya Ibrahim Are Under Aresst!! Haleluya Amen!

Post by sun » 30 Nov 2020, 20:32

Tog Wajale E.R. wrote:
30 Nov 2020, 20:11

Hmm... :P

If true they are lucky enough to be intact and dragged out of the cold and filthy fox hole where they have been starving while being under constant fear and stress. The arrest is a blessing for them because now they have warm and comfortable rooms where they can eat spicy Caccabsaa and drink intoxicating strong honey whine and through that take care of their stress.

The capture also gives them the opportunity to see that there is a government and a country called Ethiopia even though they were saying that there is no government anywhere in Ethiopia except the peaceful dove government in Tigray. For them seeing is believing.

Kheriya lady said that she is running away from a country that has no government to join a country that has good government and excellent freedom. And now what is she going to say when she comes to find out that the issue of government and freedom happens to be the exact opposite of what she and her colleagues were preaching loudly and fancifully.

Anyway, it is good that they have lived to see the reality and the truth even though some times truth hurts and causes excruciating deep pains.

Last but not least, right now when things are taking shape even though the process is not at all completed it seems that the same old fringe amara extremists might start drumming their old drums, chanting and bragging loud sky high opening their stinky dirty uncontrolled mouth hoping to go on treasure hunting voyage and cause new troubles in addition to the ongoing troubles thereby hindering the much needed and talked about fast developments and prosperity.

Hopefully sensible and moderate Amharas may keep these mad vigilante extremist dogs under control before they happen to go on the rampage and commit suicide like the fcked up dirty ar$$$ hole narrator in this thread's video.
:lol:
Last edited by sun on 30 Nov 2020, 21:23, edited 6 times in total.

Silk Da Shocker

Re: Hot Breaking News:--Abay Tsehaye, Sibhat Nega, Kheriya Ibrahim Are Under Aresst!! Haleluya Amen!

Post by Silk Da Shocker » 30 Nov 2020, 20:54

I can confirm Seyoum Mesfin is arrested. He was caught with a fraudulent Somali passport. He was trying to flee via Afar and make his way into Somaliland. I think his final destination was China. He has made a lot of powerful Chinese friends. Perhaps that is why they haven't announced his capture yet.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 30 Nov 2020, 21:03

Silk Da Shocker wrote:
30 Nov 2020, 20:54
I can confirm Seyoum Mesfin is arrested. He was caught with a fraudulent Somali passport. He was trying to flee via Afar and make his way into Somaliland. I think his final destination was China. He has made a lot of powerful Chinese friends. Perhaps that is why they haven't announced his capture yet.
I just hope that Prime Minister Dr. Abby hands Seyoum Mesfin over to PIA/Eritrea as a Christmas gift.. The hand over of that mother****r liar would make a better Christmas for the people of Eritrea....

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 30 Nov 2020, 21:08

Silk Da Shocker wrote:
30 Nov 2020, 20:54
Hmm... 8)

You mean 100% sure?

Anyway it is good that officials are very careful in terms of announcing captures because it may only help those who were not yet captured and those who are thinking of helping them both from the outside and the inside.