Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Breaking Amharu: ATV:ዶር ደብረጼን ገ/ረሚካኤል ኣብ ጁባ ምስ ኣል ሲሲ ድሕሪ ምርኻቡ፡ ኢትዮጵያ ንናይ ደቡብ ሱዳን ኣምባሳደር ኣብ ኣዲስ ኣበባ ሰጒጓቶ- Sudans Pos

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 29 Nov 2020, 21:46

The reason the world is with Tigray for two reasons: One is Tigray conducted election but fascist Amhara does not and wants kingdom and the world noticed. The second and most important is the cancer north Korea of Horn Africa is involved in Ethiopia affairs and brought Somalia and EU and the new administration of Biden of US are alarmed Horn Africa is turned to dictatorship where the AU head quarter is situated. Now all countries will pour support Tigray to kick both fascist Abiy and Issayas. EU does not want a prolonged war due to refugees situation to all European countries and the security of Red Sea and Somalia Al shebab.

abel qael

Re: Breaking Amharu: ATV:ዶር ደብረጼን ገ/ረሚካኤል ኣብ ጁባ ምስ ኣል ሲሲ ድሕሪ ምርኻቡ፡ ኢትዮጵያ ንናይ ደቡብ ሱዳን ኣምባሳደር ኣብ ኣዲስ ኣበባ ሰጒጓቶ- Sudans Pos

Post by abel qael » 29 Nov 2020, 21:48

Ayto Halafiw, take this with a hefty grain of salt, this is more likely a fake news, probably fabricated by Meshrefet and wedimedhin-- who
are Alsisi's prime puppets... thus , yabiyen Ekek Lemiye likek, mehonu ne'w. However, if it was to be true, I will admire deprepropoor and the other weyane goons, but I know they are arrogant, who acts and talk more Ethiopians than qomiches and bantugudifechas like Meshrefet. The weyane goons created this GERD thing to benefit Ethiopia at the expense of Tigray, which is now viewed by pro-Egypt Arabs as their enemy.

Actually, South Sudan sent 4500 troops s who are now stationed in Adigoshu, Welqayit ( according to TMH's kiftaf and gemedaf liar named Stalin :oops: that idiot wreregna cheated us about Bacha being retaken POW).

And there is no way debrepropoor can fly to South Sudan at this time.... unless Egypt, South Sudan, Qatar, Turkey and Sudan cooperated on it.
Haqi teKoynu Yigbero mibal xiraH eyu, Tigray had never been isolated like today in its 6,000 years history.
Last edited by abel qael on 29 Nov 2020, 22:06, edited 1 time in total.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 29 Nov 2020, 22:05

abel qael wrote:
29 Nov 2020, 21:48
Ayto Halafiw, take this with a heafty grain of salt, this is more likely a fake news, probably fabricated by Meshrefet and wedimedhin-- who are alsisi
prime puppets... yabiyen Ekek Lemiye likek mehonu ne'w. However, if it was to be true, I will admire deprepropoor and the other weyane goons, but I know they are arrogant, who acts and talk more Ethiopians than qomiches and bantugudifechas like Meshrefet. The weyane goons created this GERD thing to benefit Ethiopia at the expense of Tigray, which is now viewed by pro-Egypt Arabs as their enemy.

Actually, South Sudan sent 4500 troops s who are now stationed in Adigoshu, Welqayit ( according to TMH's kiftaf and gemedaf liar named Stalin :oops: that idiot wreregna cheated us about Bacha being retaken POW)
I totally hear you for both side of your arguments, the Sudan siding with Tigray was cemented when the eastern Sudan governor General ignored Abiy warning not to go to Tigray but came via the border to attend the last Woyane celebration and followed by the most powerful families of Sudan since its existence and the one links Sudan and Egypt toured Tigray for a week and saw all regions of Tigray at the beginning of this years. If this is true then Tigray is in a good hand because it is not just woyane to take over power in Ethiopia but for Sudan and Egypt long term interest is to partition the country and the message sent from this website is in everyone of woyane leadership to partition and take Beneshngule with Tigray and both Sudan and Egypt will have equal access what takes place in Ethiopia regarding their interests and it is reported by Eritrea expert has knowledge Egypt politics and reported on you tube that Egypt activists close to Gen Alsisi to take side with Tigray and help them militarily to secure Egypt interests since the Tigrayans are the best fighters, trustworthy and civilized people like them since this planet existed.

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 29 Nov 2020, 22:11

Reposted after correcting a typo... there could more, my keypad is fo'cked up.
I also added another line.

Ayto Halafiw, take this with a hefty grain of salt, this is more likely a fake news, probably fabricated by Meshrefet and wedimedhin-- who
are Alsisi's prime puppets... thus , yabiyen Ekek Lemiye likek, mehonu ne'w. However, if it was to be true, I will admire deprepropoor and the other weyane goons, but I know they are arrogant, who act and talk more Ethiopians than qomiches and bantugudifechas like Meshrefet. The weyane goons created this GERD thing to benefit Ethiopia at the expense of Tigray, which is now viewed by pro-Egypt Arabs as their enemy.

Actually, South Sudan sent 4500 troops s who are now stationed in Adigoshu, Welqayit (according to TMH's kiftaf and gemedaf liar named Stalin :oops: that idiot wreregna cheated us about Bacha being retaken POW).

And there is no way debrepropoor can fly to South Sudan at this time.... unless Egypt, South Sudan, Qatar, Turkey and Sudan cooperated on it.
Haqi teKoynu Yigbero mibal xiraH eyu, Tigray had never been isolated like today in its 6,000 years history.

mattykkkk

Post by mattykkkk » 29 Nov 2020, 22:16

How are you called a senior member of this forum? How old are you? Have you been to any kind of education? Or you just lost your mind? What kind of drug do you consume in TPLF cult

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 30 Nov 2020, 00:26

mattykkkk wrote:
29 Nov 2020, 22:16
How are you called a senior member of this forum? How old are you? Have you been to any kind of education? Or you just lost your mind? What kind of drug do you consume in TPLF cult
Chika Angol,

How friendly are you for Tigray people, burning their farming crops and burning their infrastructures, you have not seen or read any Tigrayan did to Amhara???

I am not serior on this website to preach ye Ahiya zer agenda, why should I since I am not Amhara???