Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
dawwit

Regional Camps taking Shape: Somalia/Ethio/Eritrea vs. Tigray/Sudan/Kenya/Egypt.

Post by dawwit » 29 Nov 2020, 21:03

Abiy has been warned not to go that rout. They notified him he was risking regional war..but he won’t listen, bcoz he is fit to lead a family, leave alone a nation

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Regional Camps taking Shape: Somalia/Ethio/Eritrea vs. Tigray/Sudan/Kenya/Egypt.

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 29 Nov 2020, 21:08

dawwit wrote:
29 Nov 2020, 21:03
Abiy has been warned not to go that rout. They notified him he was risking regional war..but he won’t listen, bcoz he is not fit to lead a family, leave alone a nation
Tigray just need help weapons and food supply for the fighter from the above countries and will crash Eri/ethio/somalia.

Wedi
Member+

Re: Regional Camps taking Shape: Somalia/Ethio/Eritrea vs. Tigray/Sudan/Kenya/Egypt.

Post by Wedi » 29 Nov 2020, 21:14

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
29 Nov 2020, 21:08
Tigray just need help weapons and food supply for the fighter from the above countries and will crash Eri/ethio/somalia.
:P :P
How? did you forget that Tigray is double land locked?
:P

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 29 Nov 2020, 22:28

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
29 Nov 2020, 21:08
dawwit wrote:
Abiy has been warned not to go that rout. They notified him he was risking regional war..but he won’t listen, bcoz he is not fit to lead a family, leave alone a nation
Halafi,
I am reading here that you are old man. But I think you never forget the charity you wished to Oromia from Tigray. Go get the then details from this forum I responded when you posted it. Note that I am not changing my position nor taking retaliation from grudge of that you then said. Nevertheless, I am taking this opportunity to reiterate that you may even believe after fact that the Nation of Oromo is your true strategic friend but you (classical) are rude enough and only enemy of our enemy.
Think of it and get it improved very soon!

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 29 Nov 2020, 22:51

dimwit
Tigray is just a mini Kilil within a huge country 😀😀😀
What exactly can your mini Kilil that is now under the Amara militia administration can offer to any of the country you thought are aligned to?
dawwit wrote:
Abiy has been warned not to go that rout. They notified him he was risking regional war..but he won’t listen, bcoz he is fit to lead a family, leave alone a nation

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 29 Nov 2020, 23:22

euroland wrote:
29 Nov 2020, 22:51
dimwit
Tigray is just a mini Kilil within a huge country 😀😀😀
What exactly can your mini Kilil that is now under the Amara militia administration can offer to any of the country you thought are aligned to?
dawwit wrote:
Plenty! If one values dead ኣንበጣ and undernourished ኲዕንቲ both of which are seasonal whose existence depends on the scanty and unreliable rainy season of the Ugo-land, the land of the criminal ኣሉላ ኣባ ነጋ፡ and the ሙሽሙሽ ንጉስ ዮውሃንስ!

BTW, has anybody figured out why the ዓጋመ speak better (much better) Amharic than they do ትግርኛ፧ Also what is with their names, which sounds more Amharic than ዓጋምኛ፧ Take a look at just a few examples:
ኣሉላ ኣባ ነጋ፧
ጌታቸው ረዳ፧

ጌታቸው ኣሰፋ፧
ኣቦይ ስብሓት ነጋ፧
ገብሩ ኣስራት፧
ጀነራል ዳኘው ክንፈ፧
መለስ (ለገሰ) ዜናዊ፧
ወዘተ