Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

gagi

Re: So Amharu&Hamassien lies: Red Cross shares video message from Mekelle city of Tigray

Post by gagi » 29 Nov 2020, 15:24

ባንዳው

What is the lie in this video clip?

Red Cross is always operating in conflict areas of the world helping the wounded and managing the dead with utmost impartiality. That is the international norm!

I know you are in a deep nightmarIsh situation that you wish to wake up from with Dimtis Wayne churning out lies from Mekelle. That world of your is gone!

The ENDF has “controlled DW for the benefit of the broad masses of Ethiopia”. Do you recall, similar announcement that you made some 30 years back when you got to Addis on the back of the EPLF?

I wish you relief from your excruciating pain of tribalism and sense of defeat! There is an alternative to pain - suicide!

Lakeshore

Re: So Amharu&Hamassien lies: Red Cross shares video message from Mekelle city of Tigray

Post by Lakeshore » 29 Nov 2020, 15:46

Forget this stupid agame. I like that this stupid tigre junta hold on for a while because it will give an ample opportunity to extend marshal law in Mekele and like General Bacha said they will comb and and braid Tigray the way we want before any civic institutes became active and complain.

General Birihanu, general Abebaw , General Bacha and other general and the red berate are Gods for filthy Tigre now. They gave them order if their door got a knock and they didn't open and lay down and kiss the grounds as if they saw God they will be exterminated like a fly.

Tigre was craving for war their traditional game and now they are getting until they are exhausted. the solders are going to enjoy many many agame Mitrrie old and young. Let the junta keeps fighting and let our army enjoy Tigre land after all they liberated them so they need to cherish the moment a little bit longer and let the dumbs keep shooting in thin air.

The army shouldn't chase them we have all the time and wait like a lion is watching his pray.

Again Congratulation to Our military and Amahar militia and especially Prime minster Abyi and Isayas Afeworki.