Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame
Member+

I Am Now Convinced that the Average IQ of the Agames is Less than 60. ዓጋመ ኣይትሰኣኑ፥ ንስኹም ኢንተዘይትህልዉስ ክንድዚ ኣይምሰሓቕናን

Post by sesame » 29 Nov 2020, 14:32

Just look at the video of the Eritrean pilot they are claiming to have downed. This is the stupidest video I have seen so far. Here is why:

1) The guy has no shirt and jacket, standard military apparel. Presumably, he dropped it when parachuting;

2) He is wearing a motorcycle helmet;

3) There is no picture of the parachute; It has disappeared;

Now add your observations to the list.

ዓጋመ ኣይትሰኣኑ፥ ንስኹም ኢንተዘይትህልዉስ ክንድዚ ኣይምሰሓቕናን

Cigar

Re: I Am Now Convinced that the Average IQ of the Agames is Less than 60. ዓጋመ ኣይትሰኣኑ፥ ንስኹም ኢንተዘይትህልዉስ ክንድዚ ኣይምሰሓቕናን

Post by Cigar » 29 Nov 2020, 14:43

It is the same crap as when they said the killed or captured the Ethiopian general.
What is wrong with these people.
If they are winning, why are they begging mediations or international personnel to get envolved?
They are talking crap as if it is not going to be over soon and as if they are not going to accept living as ethiopians cut to their minority size.
Besides in war military personnel from both sides die or captured, planes and tanks get hit etc.
But at the end of the day, the question is who accomplished the desired tasks that matters.
Again not that I agree with any lie being decimated by the pathalogical liars agames.