Re: Kichamam Woyane

Post by Selam/ » 29 Nov 2020, 09:36

Fe-saam Woyane
yaballo wrote:
29 Nov 2020, 09:33
OMG: APOLOGIES. ባጫ ደበሌ ሿሿ ሰርቷል! አልተማረከም! ተሳስተው አሳስተውናል። ሂሳችንን ዋጥ አድርገናል በቃ! 😇

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: OMG: APOLOGIES. ባጫ ደበሌ ሿሿ ሰርቷል! አልተማረከም! ተሳስተው አሳስተውናል። ሂሳችንን ዋጥ አድርገናል በቃ! SILLY INFORMERS!

Post by DefendTheTruth » 29 Nov 2020, 10:39

yaballo wrote:
29 Nov 2020, 09:52
Still,

He [Bacha Debelle] is said to had given his recent interview from somewhere in Rayya. That suggests that the PP cadres' "we captured Mekelle" ... pram ..tram.. talks are just that. Pure propaganda. Mekelle is NOT captured & to confirm their claims otherwise they WILL have to provide a photo or live video evidence.

ባጫ ደበሌ፣ ኦሆ፣ ባጫ ደበሌ፣ ኦሆ፣ ገባ መቀሌ።

ያበሎ ገድ ገሎ፣ ኦሆ፣ ያበሎ ገድ ገሎ፣ ኦሆ፣ ይለፍልፍ ዝም ብሎ።

ባጫ ደበሌ፣ ኦሆ፣ ባጫ ደበሌ፣ ኦሆ፣ ገባ መቀሌ።

ያበሎ ገድ ገሎ፣ ኦሆ፣ ያበሎ ገድ ገሎ፣ ኦሆ፣ ይለፍልፍ ዝም ብሎ።

BTW, is he also one of the sons of Gobana, or?

TGAA
Member+

Re: OMG: APOLOGIES. ባጫ ደበሌ ሿሿ ሰርቷል! አልተማረከም! ተሳስተው አሳስተውናል። ሂሳችንን ዋጥ አድርገናል በቃ! SILLY INFORMERS!

Post by TGAA » 29 Nov 2020, 12:23

The white yabell zebedello Martin p parroting the same nonsense. The day weyannes ventured to mess with Ethiopian D.F is the day of their demise . Yabllo if the 80 years f...arts millioners going to lead an insurgency, you have a problem with reality. Look at the pattern of dummy thinking 🤔 once you break down their tentacles in the army and in government structure and appropriate their looted wealth, weyanee going to die a disgraced death.a week a go yabblos weyanne army was marching to Addis now as usual we are at aluta continua.

Last edited by TGAA on 29 Nov 2020, 12:41, edited 2 times in total.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 29 Nov 2020, 12:32

yaballo wrote:
29 Nov 2020, 11:23
Defend,

ባጫ ደበሌ አልገባም መቀሌ

የጎበና ፊንጢጣህን ሲጎረጉር በብርሌ! ..

yaballo gad-galo,

here is also testimony of others and are you going to declare every part of the country become Gobana territory ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2hsPte51Zc

My most important prayer these days is to beg my God to keep me away from a single night that your likes are currently going through.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 29 Nov 2020, 12:37

You just can't fix stupid.
From the general is captured or get killed now saying that he is not in mekele, but some where else...ALIVE doesn't cut it.
Why do you agames always prematurely ejacu*late. How many times did you kill Wedi Afom....I lost count.
You know the facts will eventually come out. Then why not wait untill things are verified, even if you heard news (be it true or false) from any other person?
When are you gonna figure out that you are damaging your credibility by your lies and deceits?
Or is lying just your culture?
Don't you freaking know that no one will believe you even if you are telling the truth the next time real news happens, like the farmer who was crying hyena, hyena so people come to his aid and found out he was lying and when the real hyena finally came and ate his sheep and his call for help was no where to come as the neighbors figure out that he is lying again and didn't go to help him.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 29 Nov 2020, 12:44

What credibility? There is none in their DNA.
Cigar wrote:
29 Nov 2020, 12:37
You just can't fix stupid.
From the general is captured or get killed now saying that he is not in mekele, but some where else...ALIVE doesn't cut it.
Why do you agames always prematurely ejacu*late. How many times did you kill Wedi Afom....I lost count.
You know the facts will eventually come out. Then why not wait untill things are verified, even if you heard news (be it true or false) from any other person?
When are you gonna figure out that you are damaging your credibility by your lies and deceits?
Or is lying just your culture?
Don't you freaking know that no one will believe you even if you are telling the truth the next time real news happens, like the farmer who was crying hyena, hyena so people come to his aid and found out he was lying and when the real hyena finally came and ate his sheep and his call for help was no where to come as the neighbors figure out that he is lying again and didn't go to help him.

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 29 Nov 2020, 14:00

Yaballo,
Same feeling here, whoever came up with this lie is an enemy of the struggle, such lies are counterproductive. The source of the wrong info forgot such lies belong to Meshrefet, qomiches and wedimedhin.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 29 Nov 2020, 14:54

yaballo wrote:
ALSO:
ስለ ባጫ ደበሌ አሁንም ከሁለቱም አካል የተረጋገጠ የለም። ለምን ጀነራል አላልከውም ለምትሉኝ...
እንኳን እኔባጫ ደበሌ ራሱ "የተሰጠኝ የጀነራል ማእረግ በብሄር ተዋጽኦ በኮታ ነው የሰጣችሁኝ " ያለባትን መረጃ ላቀርብላቹ ዝግጁ ነኝ።

yaballo,

If I am not mistaken, in one storyline of Tesfaye Gebreab, General ባጫ was given a slap in the face by Sebhat Nega in Officers club setting. The reason was ባጫ greened after watching the drunk Sebhat lose a game of Billiards Pool! :P ባጫ was sitting outside crying his heart out! So, the story says. Tesfaye also mentioned of ባጫ being mainly an entertainer or some kind of cool dancer for the Woyane Chauvinist leadership in EPRDF.

That interesting story came to my mind when ባጫ showed up in the present war theatre. To my astonishment, he ended up showing off as practically the most articulate among EPRDF dud Generals. He certainly presented himself as much smarter than Sebhat the god father of ethnic pimps & corruption himself in public speaking and the knowledge of what Ethiopiawinet is all about when country hallmarks are attacked!

I wonder if his majesty (Abiy) brought this Oromo General in the front line of the war and in public for ባጫ to avenge himself VS the disgraceful junta of TPLF? Why do I feel that to be the case?

Mission accomplished!

Having said that, among the Generals of TPLF, how many of them passed 7th grade? Or are qualified by standard military education? Probably none.
So, why pick to insult the most articulate among them who actually sounds & looks like a real General?

If ባጫ said "በብሄር ተዋጽኦ በኮታ ነው የሰጣችሁኝ ", we should respect that! It means, he is one more man standing who is not shy in telling the truth! That is, among the fake lying ethnic pimps in the past EPRDF land!

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 29 Nov 2020, 17:58

In this video, ደቻሳ አንጌቻ ታደሰ is found to be an excellent Ethiopian Military historian!

What a coincidence! ደቻሳ confirmed what I wrote in responding to yaballo's derogatory statement on General ባጫ ደበሌ!

BTW, this historian applauds former TPLF Generals who answered the call of PM Abiy today as well. Fair enough! 8)

I don't recall their names off hand now however, as the video is "live", one can check the names in a replay.

Fascinating conversation!
Dawi wrote:
29 Nov 2020, 14:54
yaballo wrote:
ALSO:
ስለ ባጫ ደበሌ አሁንም ከሁለቱም አካል የተረጋገጠ የለም። ለምን ጀነራል አላልከውም ለምትሉኝ...
እንኳን እኔባጫ ደበሌ ራሱ "የተሰጠኝ የጀነራል ማእረግ በብሄር ተዋጽኦ በኮታ ነው የሰጣችሁኝ " ያለባትን መረጃ ላቀርብላቹ ዝግጁ ነኝ።

yaballo,

If I am not mistaken, in one storyline of Tesfaye Gebreab, General ባጫ was given a slap in the face by Sebhat Nega in Officers club setting. The reason was ባጫ greened after watching the drunk Sebhat lose a game of Billiards Pool! :P ባጫ was sitting outside crying his heart out! So, the story says. Tesfaye also mentioned of ባጫ being mainly an entertainer or some kind of cool dancer for the Woyane Chauvinist leadership in EPRDF.

That interesting story came to my mind when ባጫ showed up in the present war theatre. To my astonishment, he ended up showing off as practically the most articulate among EPRDF dud Generals. He certainly presented himself as much smarter than Sebhat the god father of ethnic pimps & corruption himself in public speaking and the knowledge of what Ethiopiawinet is all about when country hallmarks are attacked!

I wonder if his majesty (Abiy) brought this Oromo General in the front line of the war and in public for ባጫ to avenge himself VS the disgraceful junta of TPLF? Why do I feel that to be the case?

Mission accomplished!

Having said that, among the Generals of TPLF, how many of them passed 7th grade? Or are qualified by standard military education? Probably none.
So, why pick to insult the most articulate among them who actually sounds & looks like a real General?

If ባጫ said "በብሄር ተዋጽኦ በኮታ ነው የሰጣችሁኝ ", we should respect that! It means, he is one more man standing who is not shy in telling the truth! That is, among the fake lying ethnic pimps in the past EPRDF land!
yaballo wrote:
29 Nov 2020, 09:33
OMG: APOLOGIES. ባጫ ደበሌ ሿሿ ሰርቷል! አልተማረከም! ተሳስተው አሳስተውናል። ሂሳችንን ዋጥ አድርገናል በቃ! 😇