Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
abel qael

Welayitas, Sidamas, and others totally stopped their opposition to Meshrefet since the war in Tigray broke out.

Post by abel qael » 28 Nov 2020, 22:25

What happened to weyane's biher-bihereseb dogma? What a sick country! That is why I believe Tigray should never be part of Ethiopia. Amharu have successfully brainwashed all Ethiopians to view Tigreans as aliens. And this us-versus-them Ethiopian attitude towards Tigreans had been deeply rooted since the Minilik, Haileselasse and dergue eras.

ps,
Even Oromos have reduced their opposition to Meshrefet by over 90%. Not even one single Oromo demonstration against Meshrefet happened in the last 3 weeks, a record drop compared to the many world-wide Oromo demonstrations held 3 weeks prior to the start of the war in Tigray.

Gesgis

Re: Welayitas, Sidamas, and others totally stopped their opposition to Meshrefet since the war in Tigray broke out.

Post by Gesgis » 28 Nov 2020, 22:47

That is not the end of it dear Abel. I think we will find soon that the Kunamas, The Irobs are going to be no more "Tigray People". I think Mesherfit might even go so far as making the Tembien-Abergele area a special zone where the revival of their "Agewness" will be pursued with utmost vigor.

Mesherfit might not be able to pressure the Amharus to give up Wolqayit-Raya areas. But if he can persuade them, they will be Amhara special zone within Tigray. This will be the worst outcome for Tigray because now you have Amharu deciding the fate of Tegarus and all the other components of Tegaru.

It is as if Tigray would be better off dissolved altogether. Because the way I see it, Tegarus will never ever have a say in their own affairs as they will be completely out-voted in the Tigray parliament.

If this happens, I think Tegaru need to secede from Tigray. That is the best solution as I see it.

Have a good night bud.

abel qael

Re: Welayitas, Sidamas, and others totally stopped their opposition to Meshrefet since the war in Tigray broke out.

Post by abel qael » 28 Nov 2020, 22:57

Just keep quiet, stop fantasizing , simply swallow these missiles .
And the war just started today.

BTW: As we speak, our artillery is destroying wedimdhin, right from across the border deep into hinterland merebmilash.

Gesgis

Post by Gesgis » 28 Nov 2020, 23:13

No no dear Abel. I am with you. Don't shoot my way.

If you ask me, I think it is better to give up now. More war will only cause more misery to the civilian population whom I hope you love as much as I do.

Even Mengistu left for Zimbabwe when he realized he will only cause more harm than good.

Let us give up and see if we can secede from Tigray and form our own home nation. May be we should call it Agazea. What do you think?
abel qael wrote:
28 Nov 2020, 22:57
Just keep quiet, stop fantasizing , simply swallow these missiles .
And the war just started today.

BTW: As we speak, our artillery is destroying wedimdhin, right from across the border deep into hinterland merebmilash.

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 28 Nov 2020, 23:24

abel qael wrote:
28 Nov 2020, 22:25
What happened to weyane's biher-bihereseb dogma? What a sick country! That is why I believe Tigray should never be part of Ethiopia. Amharu have successfully brainwashed all Ethiopians to view Tigreans as aliens. And this us-versus-them Ethiopian attitude towards Tigreans had been deeply rooted since the Minilik, Haileselasse and dergue eras.

ps,
Even Oromos have reduced their opposition to Meshrefet by over 90%. Not even one single Oromo demonstration against Meshrefet happened in the last 3 weeks, a record drop compared to the many world-wide Oromo demonstrations held 3 weeks prior to the start of the war in Tigray.
we Love to see Meshreft FUUUCCKKK aga.ames on public .... until you say maeray maeray