Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tolcha

What went wrong with TPLF?

Post by tolcha » 28 Nov 2020, 16:35

I think the following reasons point to its failure. Some of Tigarus here on ER may not agree, but here are some facts that indicates that led to point for TPLF defeat.

1/ the bravado that TPLF was telling us about its well prepared is just a propaganda.
2/ I think it is not well prepared from the get go
3/ The politics that TPLF=Tigarus is false if people let the Gobana soldiers easily march to Mekele.
4/ I know TPLF is overwhelmed by 2-3 gov soldiers ( Ethi, Erit, and Somali) plus Air Force superiority from the Gobana regime. But TPLF could have prepared itself more, assuming that this would come.
5/ TPLF concentrated only in Tigary region and doesn't have much collaterals with other regions.
6/ some of the generals even betrayed Tigarus.

What is the fate for TPLF higher officials?

Wedi
Member+

Re: What went wrong with TPLF?

Post by Wedi » 28 Nov 2020, 17:25

tolcha wrote:
28 Nov 2020, 16:35

What went wrong with TPLF?
"ዝንጀሮ ተሰባብሮ ወድቆ የሚሞተው በወጣትነት የዘለለውን ገደል፣ በስተእርጅና ለመዝለል ሲሞክር ነው ‼️"
:P :P

sun
Member+

Re: What went wrong with TPLF?

Post by sun » 28 Nov 2020, 18:24

tolcha wrote:
28 Nov 2020, 16:35
I think the following reasons point to its failure. Some of Tigarus here on ER may not agree, but here are some facts that indicates that led to point for TPLF defeat.

1/ the bravado that TPLF was telling us about its well prepared is just a propaganda.
2/ I think it is not well prepared from the get go
3/ The politics that TPLF=Tigarus is false if people let the Gobana soldiers easily march to Mekele.
4/ I know TPLF is overwhelmed by 2-3 gov soldiers ( Ethi, Erit, and Somali) plus Air Force superiority from the Gobana regime. But TPLF could have prepared itself more, assuming that this would come.
5/ TPLF concentrated only in Tigary region and doesn't have much collaterals with other regions.
6/ some of the generals even betrayed Tigarus. :lol: :lol:
What is the fate for TPLF higher officials?
My dear tolcha or even better said, dear balleessa,
"I think that, I think this, I think those, We think that, We think those, She thinks that, They think this..." after the fact desperate dumb philosophizing. I told you long ago to stop dancing naked in the rain together with the tplf crooks, instead of going to farm spices and fruit like Papaya to make lots of money and enjoy life like sweet honey. :P

Who betrayed whom? The tplf who infiltrated and brutally attacked, killed, kidnaped, disbaned and robed armaments from the Ethiopian defense forces stationed in Tigray region for protecting and helping the Tigryan people or your fake some generals even betrayed Tigarus mantra poetry? If they did jump out of the tplf boat when Tigray is now liberated it means that these generals are on the side of liberty and freedom of the people. So, stop your habitual moaning but just go and celebrate, drinking honey wine and eating spicy Xire Kitfo

You should thank your lord for not going to help the tplf in physically fighting its fake fighting against the roaring MIGHTY LIONS of AFRICA whose swords can cut any living shields on the planet while its Shields can not be penetrated by any living swords.

Your endless fake poetry is over for the good of Mamma Oromiyya and mamma Ethiopia the blessed and self renovating.