Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Yakume
Member+

Abiye issued arrest warrant against Awol Kassim Allo

Post by Yakume » 28 Nov 2020, 16:31

Abiye issued arrest warrant against Awol Kassim Allo, Ezekiel Gebissa, Tsegaye Ararsa and others "an extremists from Oromo & Tigray groups" for engaging in disintegration of Ethiopia through the use of foreign media.

Awol Kassim Allo, Ezekiel Gebissa and others nominated Abiye for a Nobel Prize not because of his talents but just because he is an Oromo with gun and knife. It's like a curse.

The Oromo elites need to learn from this situation and support the promotion of tolerance and understanding between ethnic communities and religions in Ethiopia and Horn of Africa.

Yakume
Member+

Re: Abiye issued arrest warrant against Awol Kassim Allo

Post by Yakume » 29 Nov 2020, 08:05

Abiy is at war with all extremists including fake Oromo elites and educators like Ezekiel Gebissa, Awol Kassim Allo, Tsegaye Ararssa and Jawar Mohamed Siraj, as well warlords from Tigray and Oromo tribes. So he should be helped in this endeavour.

The Amharas are doing the right thing but they need to work closely with the Ogaden and Afar leadership. Never trust Tigray politicians who kiss children and women, whose eyebrows meet in the middle. Never trust junior politicians including Abiye and Mengistu and illusory educated from Oromo and Amhara too.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 29 Nov 2020, 08:36

By Targeting Owel Kassim as an extremist oromo political hack in the mole of Ayatola jawar, Owole can not present himself as nutral or fair political analyst. Now he can cover himself with a politcal mud like a pig 🐖, and no one Caress.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 29 Nov 2020, 10:01

Why not kill their ideas instead? Why not convince the people that these folks have ideas not beneficial to the country? Let them run on their program and if that’s bad let Abiy run against that. I really don’t get it. Am I missing something? I’m not even saying they are right or wrong. If they are right, they are right. If not, it should be easy to show that to people

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 29 Nov 2020, 10:36

eden wrote:
29 Nov 2020, 10:01
Why not kill their ideas instead? Why not convince the people that these folks have ideas not beneficial to the country? Let them run on their program and if that’s bad let Abiy run against that. I really don’t get it. Am I missing something? I’m not even saying they are right or wrong. If they are right, they are right. If not, it should be easy to show that to people
No idea needed in that bloody empire; only power and bullets! He who has guns and superior in killings would get power and rules. Vicious cycle throughout generations to come. You shouldn't oppose the gov to live in that country, or openly talk about negatives against the gov

Yakume
Member+

Post by Yakume » 29 Nov 2020, 17:57

What goes around, comes back around, Ezekiel Gebissa, Awol Kassim Allo, Tsegaye Ararssa and Jawar Mohamed Siraj and others nominated Abiye for a Nobel Prize not because of his talents but just because he is an Oromo with gun and knife. It's like a curse

The young leader, peacemaker and reformist from Oromo will not tolerate extremists and rioters from OLF and TPLF. Never trust Tigray politicians who kiss children and women, whose eyebrows meet in the middle. Never trust junior politicians including Abiye and Mengistu and illusory educated from Oromo and Amhara too.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 29 Nov 2020, 18:28

eden wrote:
29 Nov 2020, 10:01
inciting a bloodbath in the country is not dueling in the field of ideas so that people would have a choice between two opposing views. These individuals have been scapegoating Amharas as the cause of their problems, and if you have been following what is taking place was an Ethnic cleansing. Awole have been claiming and propagating Neftena this that, all those individuals were calling for violence against communities who have nothing to do with the politics of the time. So for you to come and ask "why not kill their ideas instead" so they kill you in mass by instigating and targeting communities and your answer is why don't kill their ideas? All your questions and suggestions are not genuine. Either you don't follow these people to know them or if you know them you are convinced that they are on the right course of political discourse. If you don't know them --get to know them, if you agree with them -- your advice is misplaced.