Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Bwendimu

Why I think the elimination of TPLF is good for Horn of Africa

Post by Bwendimu » 28 Nov 2020, 11:17

————————

The local Political ideologies and their authors must have the global setting in mind before they set to creat local political ideologies and goals because the international and regional condition got power to frustrate the local ambitions if it is planned independently or detach itself from what is universal. This mean any local philosophy that aim to lead a particular nation of ethnic must be authored by individuals or group who have knowledge of international politics and history itself. This means any ideology that fail to fit to world order is calling on itself the international wrath that may lead to failure.
When we look to TPLF itself it’s major mistake was this very fact of thinking from village to international level. The founders were very ignorant of the international setting and thought their success depends only on themselves. All depends and how smart or brave they are. If only they are strong enough locally, and rich enough to bribe influential leaders internationally that is all what it takes to creat an independent nation of Tigirai.
Alas! the were wrong. They failed in their ambitions to creat a new country by cutting a land out of a nation that got international recognition and covenants.
The same with OLF that got its philosophy wrong from start. By first creating a wrong narrative of colonial history then build a front on that false history the world is ready to buy their side story and embrace free Oromiya by betraying Ethiopian state. They too proofed wrong.
The world is not with those who shrink borders but with those who expand borders and allow free individuals to move in wider border and sale their product and services. It is capitalism and market economy that we need to look at. The world is heading to more open market where borders are things of the past. AU already came to agreement to open borders and allow Africans to carry single passport and live any where in the continent just like AU. If this is where we head what is the purpose of killing and dying to create tiny useless African state?
What we need is not more states in the Horn of Africa when other African regions integrating but creat one big community of Horn of Africa and prepare for AU that erase the regional concept farther and unite the continent.

By me

Deqi-Arawit

Re: Why I think the elimination of TPLF is good for Horn of Africa

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 28 Nov 2020, 11:40

Bwendimu wrote:
28 Nov 2020, 11:17
————————

The local Political ideologies and their authors must have the global setting in mind before they set to creat local political ideologies and goals because the international and regional condition got power to frustrate the local ambitions if it is planned independently or detach itself from what is universal. This mean any local philosophy that aim to lead a particular nation of ethnic must be authored by individuals or group who have knowledge of international politics and history itself. This means any ideology that fail to fit to world order is calling on itself the international wrath that may lead to failure.
When we look to TPLF itself it’s major mistake was this very fact of thinking from village to international level. The founders were very ignorant of the international setting and thought their success depends only on themselves. All depends and how smart or brave they are. If only they are strong enough locally, and rich enough to bribe influential leaders internationally that is all what it takes to creat an independent nation of Tigirai.
Alas! the were wrong. They failed in their ambitions to creat a new country by cutting a land out of a nation that got international recognition and covenants.
The same with OLF that got its philosophy wrong from start. By first creating a wrong narrative of colonial history then build a front on that false history the world is ready to buy their side story and embrace free Oromiya by betraying Ethiopian state. They too proofed wrong.
The world is not with those who shrink borders but with those who expand borders and allow free individuals to move in wider border and sale their product and services. It is capitalism and market economy that we need to look at. The world is heading to more open market where borders are things of the past. AU already came to agreement to open borders and allow Africans to carry single passport and live any where in the continent just like AU. If this is where we head what is the purpose of killing and dying to create tiny useless African state?
What we need is not more states in the Horn of Africa when other African regions integrating but creat one big community of Horn of Africa and prepare for AU that erase the regional concept farther and unite the continent.

By me
You are a cheap shermxxuta like Hawdian.

You were their arrow and shield when they were in Menelik palace, but now, since they don't yield any influence or power you abandon them.

I guess, you nomadic tribe don't cherish loyalty the same way northern men do.. I declare you a certified mxxtri of the worst caliber.

Bwendimu

Re: Why I think the elimination of TPLF is good for Horn of Africa

Post by Bwendimu » 28 Nov 2020, 12:05

This is not for people like you. You have a right to keep silent. That is your Mirinda right.