Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: UPDATES: Mekelle elusive. Army fleeing south from Rayya.Those in Adwa-Shire cut-off & short on food+water. Death gal

Post by sebdoyeley » 28 Nov 2020, 07:21

Yaballo, I give you a Meijer General the way you fight for your clan in Agame-stan. how many hours do you get to sleep?
what I don't understand is why don't you flag out when the bad deed was happening?
why don't you speak out when the corruption went over the roof?
why you choose silence when your elite hate with all your neighbors. that left the agame on the cold?

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Re: UPDATES: Mekelle elusive. Army fleeing south from Rayya.Those in Adwa-Shire cut-off & short on food+water. Death gal

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 28 Nov 2020, 07:30

Qomal Agga•me Khezzab Guahaf Agga•me The Reality On The Ground 《 Mekelle City Is Under Control Of Federal Government Commandos 》.

Follower

Post by Follower » 28 Nov 2020, 08:02

Back to squre one!!

ንገርኒ እንዶ ሓለፋይ
መን በቆጸና ኸም ሓሰር ንፋይ
ወይኸ ፈተኽ ኢልና ከም ዘይ ፈከርና
ደማሲሶም መስሓቕ ሸራፋት ገበሩና
ኣየርኢኻ'ዩ ጉድ ሰረሑና
ትርን ትርን
እንታይ ኢለ'የ ሞ ከጽውየካ
ብዓይንኻ ትርእዮ እንድ ኣለኻ
ሰብ ሽርጥ ኢልና ሸለል ኢልና ንዒቅና
ሓግሒጎም ኣውጹ ኣርኣዩና'ባ ስራሕትና
ርድኡና ኢልና ውን እንተእወና
ኩሉ ጎሪሑ ኣብኣ ደኣ ኢልና
ሽንፈትና ምውሓት ምስ ኣብየና,
ንሻዕውያ ኣልገብናሎ ቁሩብ 'ተምሓረልና
ዋይ ዋየ ዋይ ዋየ

ምስትኽኻል ኣይትሕመቑ :lol: :lol:

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 28 Nov 2020, 14:14

yaballo wrote:
28 Nov 2020, 06:41
ጀነራል ባጫ ደበሌተስፋ የቀረጠ ይመስላል 😅😅 .. በዙሪያ-ጥምጥም መንገድ [zig-zag] ተጋሩዎችን አልቻልናቸውን ማለቱ ነው። ስንት ወታደሮችን አስጨረስክ ተብሎ ሲጠየቅ ስለ ትግራይ ተራሮች ማውራቱም ይህንኑ ያሳብቅበታል። Just imagine if he has to be made captured or made into a POW for the second time! .. He has chances for that to happen.

Please wait, video is loading...

The end of the long f...rt..see you after 30 war hardend snail.