Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawzen
Member+

Agames have officially become Amhara's bi@tches lol

Post by Hawzen » 27 Nov 2020, 21:10

What happened to the "terara YanQeTeQeTe Tiwlid" bravado ????? When Amhara militia warriors have single handedly deflow*ered the citizens of the least important killil Tigray, the so called "the terara YanQeTeQeTe Tiwlid" are nowhere to be found. In the meantime, the coward TPLF goons are hiding in caves :lol: :lol: Well,there is no better evidence that proves agames have officially become Amhara bi@tches and agames need to admit this fact :lol: :lol: :lol: . History will remember agames are the most coward people the world has ever seen while Amhara militia warriors are brave and resilient!!!

Honestly, I have been enjoying while witnessing the least important killil Tigray is shrinking day after day and agames crying :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Sadacha Macca

Re: Agames have officially become Amhara's bi@tches lol

Post by Sadacha Macca » 27 Nov 2020, 21:39

Obbo Hawzen,

High morale and having a noble cause plays a huge role in warfare. For example, EPLF's troops enjoyed a high morale and a noble cause, so they were tough in battle, and the derg's forced conscripts were of the opposite mindset [despite being brave], so of course, their superiority in armaments didn't help.
In this case, Amhara's feel they have been targeted, defamed, etc, by tplf for years, in addition to feeling like their lands have been annexed; so this was their time to fight back, while tigrayans are not in the same position as they were when fighting the unjust derg-no noble cause, no high morale, surrounded on all sides with no one to import arms from or have as allies, etc.

Hawzen
Member+

Re: Agames have officially become Amhara's bi@tches lol

Post by Hawzen » 28 Nov 2020, 00:09

Sadacha Macca wrote:
27 Nov 2020, 21:39
Obbo Hawzen,

High morale and having a noble cause plays a huge role in warfare. For example, EPLF's troops enjoyed a high morale and a noble cause, so they were tough in battle, and the derg's forced conscripts were of the opposite mindset [despite being brave], so of course, their superiority in armaments didn't help.
In this case, Amhara's feel they have been targeted, defamed, etc, by tplf for years, in addition to feeling like their lands have been annexed; so this was their time to fight back, while tigrayans are not in the same position as they were when fighting the unjust derg-no noble cause, no high morale, surrounded on all sides with no one to import arms from or have as allies, etc.
How can I disagree with your factual analysis, Obbo Sadacha !!!

The reason I opened this thread is that agames have been making a lot of bravado for almost three decades about their success to take control of Ethiopia and Arat killo by undermining the people of Ethiopia. I don't think it is wrong to remind them how about now... I just want to know where the "terara yanQeTeQeTe tiwld" is. Remember, agames have said time and again that " We surrendered some of them for 5 times referring to the people of Amhara... blah.. blah"... Well, who is now taking control of tones of villages, towns and cities and capturing Tigrayan militias....

Yes, you are absolutely correct. Moral and cause are very important things in a military war to fight and then win!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF