Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawzen
Member+

Hawzen: Finally Free!!!

Post by Hawzen » 27 Nov 2020, 19:29

First and foremost, I would like to thank the Ethiopian Defense Force and Amhara Special Force for making my dream come true. The town of Hawzen that I love and advocated for too long is finally liberated. The people of Hawzen have gone through so much under TPLF Junta. The worst incident was when the people of Hawzen had been set-up by TPLF Junta to get bombed and It was such a dark day.

Today, the town of Hawzen is free and officially under Amhara militia warriors breathing fresh air :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Re: Hawzen: Finally Free!!!

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 27 Nov 2020, 20:17

Not according to tigray tv. Dmtsi weyane says tplf is in control of all tigray :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 27 Nov 2020, 20:27

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 28 Nov 2020, 01:00

Thank you, brother Fed_Up and brother Weyane.is.dead for showing your great support to the people of Hawzen whom I dedicated my time to be voice for the voiceless people of Hawzen. The people Hawzen are still traumatized by TPLF crimes on that dark day. Luckily, they are free and breathing fresh air today under Amhara militia.

By the way, how are you guys doing ? How is the celebration after celebration going on ??? I am enjoying the slow death of the coward TPLF goons and the shrinking least important killil Tigray.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.p aBAY Tigray and TPLF

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 28 Nov 2020, 01:10

Hawzen wrote:
28 Nov 2020, 01:00
Thank you, brother Fed_Up and brother Weyane.is.dead for showing your great support to the people of Hawzen whom I dedicated my time to be voice for the voiceless people of Hawzen. The people Hawzen are still traumatized by TPLF crimes on that dark day. Luckily, they are free and breathing fresh air today under Amhara militia.

By the way, how are you guys doing ? How is the celebration after celebration going on ??? I am enjoying the slow death of the coward TPLF goons and the shrinking least important killil Tigray.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.p aBAY Tigray and TPLF

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 28 Nov 2020, 01:51

ሓዉና Hawzen: ንኹሉ እንቋዕ ኣርከብካሉ!!! :mrgreen: 💪