Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tolcha

In this war, ERITREA should be embarrassed after all!!

Post by tolcha » 27 Nov 2020, 03:42

I feel bad for Eritreans who cooperate with Gobana to fight Tigraways. After all, this war would be over, Your Abiy and PIA reign would also be over one day and the normalcy relationship of our Tigraways people with the rest of Ethiopians become as usual. But, for Eritreans, ....

Deqi-Arawit

Re: In this war, ERITREA should be embarrassed after all!!

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 27 Nov 2020, 04:01

tolcha wrote:
27 Nov 2020, 03:42
I feel bad for Eritreans who cooperate with Gobana to fight Tigraways. After all, this war would be over, Your Abiy and PIA reign would also be over one day and the normalcy relationship of our Tigraways people with the rest of Ethiopians become as usual. But, for Eritreans, ....
You need to feel bad for the Tigrian refugees who are heading to Sudan to seek safety. You don't need to feel nothing for us.

Follower

Post by Follower » 27 Nov 2020, 04:12

Who cares about you ደቂ ማይ ጠላሚት ዓጋመ ?i'd be more than happy if you hate Eritreans the way they DO and stop calling us ኣሕዋትና whenever you get cornered. ተበለጽቲ ዓጋመ.
Btw the 72deadline hours are over, so i dont know why are you still hiding your ዓጋመ identity?እባብ
Please wait, video is loading...

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 27 Nov 2020, 04:23

Follower wrote:
27 Nov 2020, 04:12
Who cares about you ደቂ ማይ ጠላሚት ዓጋመ ?i'd be more than happy if you hate Eritreans the way they DO and stop calling us ኣሕዋትና whenever you get cornered. ተበለጽቲ ዓጋመ.
Btw the 72deadline hours are over, so i dont know why are you still hiding your ዓጋመ identity?እባብ
Please wait, video is loading...
I didn't hide my identity, I am pure Galla, or from whatever you call those nice innocent people living all over that bloody country called Empire Ethiopia. No one forgets what you guys did to OLF rebels in your MF arid desert country for over a decade. May I wish death to PIA, no. But I pray he will get what God ....

Feron11

Post by Feron11 » 27 Nov 2020, 14:14

Why don't you use your real name Gebrewhahed instead of using Gala name Tolcha ? we Eritreans didn't use our force for a dying junta if we did we would have finish this fight two weeks ago by killing this filthy ag.ames once for all .