Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB
Member+

ህወሀት ሆይ ነፍስሽን አይማር! ለህዝብሽ አልሆንሽ የኦሮሞን ሀብትም ወስደሽ ለጠላት አስረከብሰሽ፡፡

Post by AbebeB » 26 Nov 2020, 16:16

በህወሀት ዘመን እጅግ ብዙ ኦሮሞ ተሰደደ፣ በአማራ አገዛዝ ደግሞ አንድም ሳይቀር ይነቀላል፡፡ ይኅ ነው መጪው ዘመን ለኦሮሞ፤ ኦነሠ ካልበረታ በስተቀር፡፡

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: ህወሀት ሆይ ነፍስሽን አይማር! ለህዝብሽ አልሆንሽ የኦሮሞን ሀብትም ወስደሽ ለጠላት አስረከብሰሽ፡፡

Post by DefendTheTruth » 26 Nov 2020, 16:36

AbebeB wrote:
26 Nov 2020, 16:16
በህወሀት ዘመን እጅግ ብዙ ኦሮሞ ተሰደደ፣ በአማራ አገዛዝ ደግሞ አንድም ሳይቀር ይነቀላል፡፡ ይኅ ነው መጪው ዘመን ለኦሮሞ፤ ኦነሠ ካልበረታ በስተቀር፡፡

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 26 Nov 2020, 17:05

Abe - Debe,
TPLF was never for Oromo people.
If the incoming admin is against Oromo!
I’m the first one to come out in support of Oromo.
To call wrong wrong you only need to be a human!!

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 26 Nov 2020, 18:16

simbe11 wrote:
26 Nov 2020, 17:05
Abe - Debe,
TPLF was never for Oromo people.
If the incoming admin is against Oromo!
I’m the first one to come out in support of Oromo.
To call wrong wrong you only need to be a human!!
Hey there,
Oromo is self sufficient. We are not like ፈሳሞች who ask others for help in fighting for them but claim the victory to its own.

The direct war is what we used to expect from the Menelikites, and we are ready to defend that. No need that you align with us to spy us, just come in dire for the inevitable fight.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 26 Nov 2020, 18:47

AbebeB wrote:
26 Nov 2020, 18:16
Hey there,
Oromo is self sufficient. We are not like ፈሳሞች who ask others for help in fighting for them but claim the victory to its own.

The direct war is what we used to expect from the Menelikites, and we are ready to defend that. No need that you align with us to spy us, just come in dire for the inevitable fight.
Do you know the meaning of "self sufficient"?

"fighting for them"? That's called leadership. Menelik/Gobena were that. መደዴ ሁላ!

"Direct war"? The primordial of past, የከብት እረኞች kind? Drones are flown from Arat kilo. Is that "direct" enough for you?

If all losers "align"? Do you think it's going to make a difference?

ፈሳምስ እናንተ፣ ገና ታንዛርጣታለህ!

ፀጋዬ አራርሳ የሚያለቅሰው ብልፅግና (ነፍጠኛ) ከመቀሌ መልስ ፅንፈኛውን ኦሮሞና ሌላውን አሽቃባች ዘረኛ ሁሉ ከኢትዮጵያ መሬት ይጠራርጋል ብሎ አይደል እንዴ?

ትግራይ ከአሁን በዃላ (ጁንታውን) ዱላ የያዘ ፖሊስ ይጠብቃቸዋል፣ ለውጭ ጠላት የኤርትራ መንግሥት አለ።

Cheers!

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 26 Nov 2020, 18:53

AbebeB wrote:
26 Nov 2020, 16:16
ህወሀት ሆይ ነፍስሽን አይማር! ለህዝብሽ አልሆንሽ የኦሮሞን ሀብትም ወስደሽ ለጠላት አስረከብሰሽ፡፡
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brother AbebeB from Wukro finally jumped off from the sinking TPLF's ship :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 26 Nov 2020, 19:24

Dawi wrote:
26 Nov 2020, 18:47
AbebeB wrote:
Hey there,
Oromo is self sufficient. We are not like ፈሳሞች who ask others for help in fighting for them but claim the victory to its own. The direct war is what we used to expect from the Menelikites, and we are ready to defend that. No need that you align with us to spy us, just come in dire for the inevitable fight.
"fighting for them"? That's called leadership. Menelik/Gobena were that. መደዴ ሁላ!
"Direct war"? The primordial of past, የከብት እረኞች kind? Drones are flown from Arat kilo. Is that "direct" enough for you?
ፈሳምስ እናንተ፣ ገና ታንዛርጣታለህ!
ፀጋዬ አራርሳ የሚያለቅሰው ብልፅግና (ነፍጠኛ) ከመቀሌ መልስ ፅንፈኛውን ኦሮሞና ሌላውን አሽቃባች ዘረኛ ሁሉ ከኢትዮጵያ መሬት ይጠራርጋል ብሎ አይደል እንዴ? ትግራይ ከአሁን በዃላ (ጁንታውን) ዱላ የያዘ ፖሊስ ይጠብቃቸዋል፣ ለውጭ ጠላት የኤርትራ መንግሥት አለ።

Cheers!
Dawi,
አጃኢባ! It is funny stone head leper is commenting on my English, he who neither pronounce correctly nor ever spoke fluently. I wrote for I know it but what is your question? ማፈሪያ!
Why not you keep on barking in a language of the lepers? Can you go and check how you did pronounced the English word principled, even from your today’s gossip broadcast.
I am not in a position to respond to your garbage. ትንሽ ዕውቀት ሰው የፀፋል የሚለው ወሬያችሁ ይኸው በአንተ ተፈፀመ፡፡ ደካማ!

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 26 Nov 2020, 19:57

AbebeB wrote:
26 Nov 2020, 19:24
Dawi wrote:
AbebeB wrote:
Hey there,
Oromo is self sufficient. We are not like ፈሳሞች who ask others for help in fighting for them but claim the victory to its own. The direct war is what we used to expect from the Menelikites, and we are ready to defend that. No need that you align with us to spy us, just come in dire for the inevitable fight.
ፈሳምስ እናንተ፣ ገና ታንዛርጣታለህ!
ፀጋዬ አራርሳ የሚያለቅሰው ብልፅግና (ነፍጠኛ) ከመቀሌ መልስ ፅንፈኛውን ኦሮሞና ሌላውን አሽቃባች ዘረኛ ሁሉ ከኢትዮጵያ መሬት ይጠራርጋል ብሎ አይደል እንዴ? ትግራይ ከአሁን በዃላ (ጁንታውን) ዱላ የያዘ ፖሊስ ይጠብቃቸዋል፣ ለውጭ ጠላት የኤርትራ መንግሥት አለ።

Cheers!
Dawi,
አጃኢባ! It is funny stone head leper is commenting on my English, he who neither pronounce correctly nor ever spoke fluently. I wrote for I know it but what is your question? ማፈሪያ!
Why not you keep on barking in a language of the lepers? Can you go and check how you did pronounced the English word principled, even from your today’s gossip broadcast.
I am not in a position to respond to your garbage. ትንሽ ዕውቀት ሰው የፀፋል የሚለው ወሬያችሁ ይኸው በአንተ ተፈፀመ፡፡ ደካማ!
Abe,

Typically, it's uplifting to be seen in such a highly manner but, only your type can be such gullible.

I think very highly of Ermias!

On the other hand, "Leprosy" is a curable disease; all the hospitals for lepers are located in your neck of the woods. Why is that? Gotcha! :P

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 26 Nov 2020, 20:58

Dawi wrote:
26 Nov 2020, 19:57
AbebeB wrote:
26 Nov 2020, 19:24
Dawi wrote:
AbebeB wrote:
Hey there,
ፈሳምስ እናንተ፣ ገና ታንዛርጣታለህ!

Cheers!
Dawi,
Abe,

Typically, it's uplifting to be seen in such a highly manner but, only your type can be such gullible.

I think very highly of Ermias!

On the other hand, "Leprosy" is a curable disease; all the hospitals for lepers are located in your neck of the woods. Why is that? Gotcha! :P
Dawi,
You should have responded on the central theme you initially commented. That is why we note of your leper guys are causeless so that they jump from here to there like grasshopper, change their color like a chameleon to serve whoever comes as their master. Find a widow as usual and talk to her such tings drinking your Gibto Areke. ፈሳም

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 26 Nov 2020, 22:04

Dawi wrote:
AbebeB wrote:
Hey there,

ፈሳምስ እናንተ፣ ገና ታንዛርጣታለህ!

ፀጋዬ አራርሳ የሚያለቅሰው ብልፅግና (ነፍጠኛ) ከመቀሌ መልስ ፅንፈኛውን ኦሮሞና ሌላውን አሽቃባች ዘረኛ ሁሉ ከኢትዮጵያ መሬት ይጠራርጋል ብሎ አይደል እንዴ?

ትግራይ ከአሁን በዃላ (ጁንታውን) ዱላ የያዘ ፖሊስ ይጠብቃቸዋል፣ ለውጭ ጠላት የኤርትራ መንግሥት አለ።

Cheers!
Hmm... :P

The comment amounts to jumping high and kicking hard a fallen hero laying flat on the dusty ground. This fallen hero and his fallen colleagues should have listened when you told them that the tolerant and peace building egalitarian Prime Minister has also other side to his peaceful behavior, that is to say, skillful, thoughtful and effective leadership for devising methods and techniques of hitting hard noisy anarchist vagabonds who have never known their own limits unless others intervene and show them the limits of their own behavior.

Ato Abebe should have abandoned the tplf greedy and envious hedonists long ago instead of singing and waiting until the top few tplf millionaires escape and the rest of their baboon cadres like vulgar ato abel getting roundly beaten flat like a dog over and over again with more to come until his filthy vulgar mouth is kept firmly shut.
8)