Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

We offered our Tigrian cousins a wise advise but they never listened.

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 26 Nov 2020, 15:51

Cigar

Re: We offered our Tigrian cousins a wise advise but they never listened.

Post by Cigar » 26 Nov 2020, 16:08

Deqi Arawit, the wedi gahba, metal, qosal, abaq, chenawi mitra agame sherm*utta, your cousins (agame tribe family members) are as idiots as you.
Not listening to sensible advice or warning is not in your agame DNA.
Why the need to distance your qondaf agame self from your own tribe, that you are about to get buried 100 feet down now?
The advice you are bragging that you and your agame tribe refused to listen was given by the lion of Nakfa, Wedi Afom who you are indirectly giving credit to, you dumb as*s weasel.
So, stop making the advice as if it came from only us the Eritreans of this form.
It is the creation of Wedi Afom.
So, who are you taking your hat off for the good advice given to your tribe, if it is not for wedi Afom and the rest of Eritrea's leadership which you always show your disgust?
Lokmax, xigi'e xigi'e aitibel hiji.
Go to tigray and try to save your sherm*uta agame mom from the rape she is going to get from the Amhara's di*cks.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 26 Nov 2020, 16:15

Cigar wrote:
26 Nov 2020, 16:08
Deqi Arawit, the wedi gahba, metal, qosal, abaq, chenawi mitra agame sherm*utta, your cousins (agame tribe family members) are as idiots as you.
Not listening to sensible advice or warning is not in your agame DNA.
Why the need to distance your qondaf agame self from your own tribe, that you are about to get buried 100 feet down now?
The advice you are bragging that you and your agame tribe refused to listen was given by the lion of Nakfa, Wedi Afom who you are indirectly giving credit to, you dumb as*s weasel.
So, stop making the advice as if it came from only us the Eritreans of this form.
It is the creation of Wedi Afom.
So, who are you taking your hat off for the good advice given to your tribe, if it is not for wedi Afom and the rest of Eritrea's leadership which you always show your disgust?
Lokmax, xigi'e xigi'e aitibel hiji.
Go to tigray and try to save your sherm*uta agame mom from the rape she is going to get from the Amhara's di*cks.
Cigarella. As wedi Medhin berad and his supporters listen to sensible advise or warning? you bixxches are worse than Agames.

Negro, go and Clapp your hand and scream Nehna Nmengstena Mengstna NaAna.
Please wait, video is loading...

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 26 Nov 2020, 16:33

Deqi arawit the wedi qosal, abaq, mildewed, cobwebbed, chenawi mitra agame let me get this straight.
You just said pretending to be an Eritrean, the agames refused to adhere to the advice of Eritreans, right?
Then which Eritrean has the utmost power to warn and give advice to its enemies except your night mare Wedi Afom and the rest of our leadership.
Are you that stupid, the punishments you admit you are getting is the result of not listening to the advice of our leaders?
You dumb as*s, do you think your shifta woyane will listen to me and my friends in this site?
Idiot, drink some barakina (clorax) and try to clean your rotten meatloaf agame brain.
With out knowing it, you are praising your night mare.....the lion of Nakfa....the one you have big problem which in turn tells that you are agame and because of the warnings and advices he gave you is why you hate him.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 26 Nov 2020, 16:42

Cigar wrote:
26 Nov 2020, 16:33
Deqi arawit the wedi qosal, abaq, mildewed, cobwebbed, chenawi mitra agame let me get this straight.
You just said pretending to be an Eritrean, the agames refused to adhere to the advice of Eritreans, right?
Then which Eritrean has the utmost power to warn and give advice to its enemies except your night mare Wedi Afom and the rest of our leadership.
Are you that stupid, the punishments you admit you are getting is the result of not listening to the advice of our leaders?
You dumb as*s, do you think your shifta woyane will listen to me and my friends in this site?
Idiot, drink some barakina (clorax) and try to clean your rotten meatloaf agame brain.
With out knowing it, you are praising your night mare.....the lion of Nakfa....the one you have big problem which in turn tells that you are agame and because of the warnings and advices he gave you is why you hate him.
Who said I am pretending to be an Eritrean? I am an Agame through and through and you can take that to Swiss banks. 8) I am offering my advise to my cousins not as an Eritrean But as an Agame? In regard to your so called leader, the alcoholic junk can't even rule and govern 4 million people let alone to be qualified to give a productive and a wise advise to others.

Btw. You [deleted] can't even defend the honor of your Aya Naizghi Kiflu, let alone to be a man enough to talk with his eminence. Here is your Aya before he was [deleted] slapped,die and refused to be buried in his ancestral village.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 26 Nov 2020, 17:09

As an admitting filthy agame why do you care about the corpse of one Naizghi crap?
Worry about your shifta woyanes and leave Eritrean people alive or deserving traitors corpses to us the Eritreans.
Now, if you are not ashamed of your agaminet open a thread admitting your nasty agaminet so that the few Eritreans know your deceit.
I mean, why didn't you correct my Eritrean brothers when they gave you the benefit of the doubt when they believed you were an Eritrean?
You just admitted that you are a coward agame through and through. You just said that you are not Eritrean. Then why didn't you feel embarrassed to be called an Eritrean by some as much as you hate Eritreans.
Sh*it I will have a fit, if some one calls me a nasty tigrawai, but the fact that you were going alone while being called an Eritrean is a sign of happiness..... virtual promotion to your dream that is.
Now if you have the balls, yes open a thread and apologize to the Eritreans you deceived.
Seraki, wedi chenawit agame sherm*utta.
Fu*ck Naizghi and any anti-Eritrea, Eritrean.

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 26 Nov 2020, 17:21

Deqi-Arawit lol, TPLF juntas were/are all deaf and greedy. If they can not hear a wise advise from their own sister ወ/ሮ ኣፀደ ገ/መድህን ገ/ሚካኤል, how did you expect them to hear you?

In 1980s, 30 years ago, a Brave Tigrian woman who have forecasted the Ugly ending of Greedy TPLF!!!

ዋዕሮ ትግራይ ናይ 80ታት ትንቢት ሐዚ መፂኣ ድሕሪ 30 ዓመት

Please wait, video is loading...
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
26 Nov 2020, 15:51
We offered our Tigrian cousins a wise advise but they never listened.
Last edited by Wedi on 26 Nov 2020, 17:41, edited 1 time in total.

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 26 Nov 2020, 17:40

Cigar wrote:
26 Nov 2020, 17:09
As an admitting filthy agame why do you care about the corpse of one Naizghi crap?
Worry about your shifta woyanes and leave Eritrean people alive or deserving traitors corpses to us the Eritreans.
Now, if you are not ashamed of your agaminet open a thread admitting your nasty agaminet so that the few Eritreans know your deceit.
I mean, why didn't you correct my Eritrean brothers when they gave you the benefit of the doubt when they believed you were an Eritrean?
You just admitted that you are a coward agame through and through. You just said that you are not Eritrean. Then why didn't you feel embarrassed to be called an Eritrean by some as much as you hate Eritreans.
Sh*it I will have a fit, if some one calls me a nasty tigrawai, but the fact that you were going alone while being called an Eritrean is a sign of happiness..... virtual promotion to your dream that is.
Now if you have the balls, yes open a thread and apologize to the Eritreans you deceived.
ኣራዊት ፍሉይ ቅርሕንቲ ዘለዎ ንኤርትራን ትግራይን ዝጸልእ ፍልይ ዝበለ ትግራዋይ እዩ ። ብኸምኡ እዩ ናብዝን ናብትን ዝብልን ንስኻ ኣብ መጻብቦ ምስ ኣእተኻዮ ድማ ሱቕ ኢሉ ዝላፋለፍ ። ምሳኻ ክጋጠም ኣይክእልን እዩ ። ሓንቲ ናይ ማይክ ታይሶን ቡኛ ምስ ሃብካዮ ርእሱ ጽርውርው ምስ በሎ ኣብኡ እንከሎ ሮማዕ ይብል !!!

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 26 Nov 2020, 19:52

Abe Abraham wrote:
26 Nov 2020, 17:40
Cigar wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

ኣራዊት ፍሉይ ቅርሕንቲ ዘለዎ ንኤርትራን ትግራይን ዝጸልእ ፍልይ ዝበለ ትግራዋይ እዩ ። ብኸምኡ እዩ ናብዝን ናብትን ዝብልን ንስኻ ኣብ መጻብቦ ምስ ኣእተኻዮ ድማ ሱቕ ኢሉ ዝላፋለፍ ። ምሳኻ ክጋጠም ኣይክእልን እዩ ። ሓንቲ ናይ ማይክ ታይሶን ቡኛ ምስ ሃብካዮ ርእሱ ጽርውርው ምስ በሎ ኣብኡ እንከሎ ሮማዕ ይብል !!!

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 26 Nov 2020, 22:43

Fed_Up wrote:
26 Nov 2020, 19:52
Abe Abraham wrote:
26 Nov 2020, 17:40
Cigar wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Imagine, you are talking about a person Deqi-Arawit and about people you call, agames or tigrains.

Leaving Deqi-Arawit's use of excessive derogatory words aside (Which is unfortunate I must add), there are always some content in his message and the focus and attention should be directed at those contents. Otherwise, dwelling and wasting times on who he is would be waste of time and energy.