Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sebdoyeley
Member+

Agame had a good run for the last 20yrs,If you speak Tigrnya,in the old days you wouldn't be oligated to airport customs

Post by sebdoyeley » 26 Nov 2020, 02:58

Now the time of reckoning has come, time to pay your bet. all good times are short :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I had a good run like that on my own, the story goes like this, my grandmother owns 2 room apartment,
so is she so old, she needs someone to rent her next room, and I found two 9th grade girls who happened to be from her distant village relatives.
well let put it, in short, it is safe to say we all had a good run :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by sebdoyeley on 26 Nov 2020, 03:26, edited 3 times in total.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: Agame had a good run for the last 20yrs,If you speak Tigrnya,in the old days you wouldn't be oligated to airport cus

Post by sebdoyeley » 26 Nov 2020, 03:58

Now all bad run.-
the agame Aziza run for her life from one cave to the other from Abey warplane.
I run for my kids from one job to the other.
Donald Trump runs for re-election.
we all run but I tell you it is not a good run.
for Aziza, Abey planes are too low to miss.
Trump's re-election gone in the drain.
My old lady boss is too evil to give me a good position.
it-doesn't look promising to all of us.

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Re: Agame had a good run for the last 20yrs,If you speak Tigrnya,in the old days you wouldn't be oligated to airport cus

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 26 Nov 2020, 04:03

Brother Sebdoyeley:-- I Am Thinking Heading To Mekelle, Because They Have Holiday Sell ,Which is 《 Buy One Pretty Woman And Get Three Free Womens 》 . It is A Great Deals, You Can't Beat That Bargain Now. My Only Concern is Snipers In Hotels.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 26 Nov 2020, 05:54

ohhh brother Tog Wajale. as you see here agame are desperate, but a question for you.
how long do you think going tø hold the coward agame in Mekele?
Tog Wajale E.R. wrote:
26 Nov 2020, 04:03
Brother Sebdoyeley:-- I Am Thinking Heading To Mekelle, Because They Have Holiday Sell ,Which is 《 Buy One Pretty Woman And Get Three Free Womens 》 . It is A Great Deals, You Can't Beat That Bargain Now. My Only Concern is Snipers In Hotels.