Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
TGAA
Member+

Re: FROM THE SOLDIERS' MOUTH: ተጋሩዎች እየጨረሱን ነው። ጦሩ ብቃት የለዉም። ከክፍለ ጦራችን ብቻ በየቀኑ ከ2ሺህ በላይ ወታደር ይገደልብናል።ብዙ ወታደሮችና ታንኮች ተማርከው

Post by TGAA » 25 Nov 2020, 22:38

Yabello the p...👿 ..you really cracking 👏 me up! Who knew weyannes would bring you out on the stage to perform a comedy of the life time while they are taking their last breath in their way to oblivion. Enjoying every minute before you disappear in shame..so shame is not a vocabulary you are familiar word just like your idol 🤔 weyannes. You are a treat buddy .

abel qael

Re: FROM THE SOLDIERS' MOUTH: ተጋሩዎች እየጨረሱን ነው። ጦሩ ብቃት የለዉም። ከክፍለ ጦራችን ብቻ በየቀኑ ከ2ሺህ በላይ ወታደር ይገደልብናል።ኢትዮ ሚድያ እየዋሸ ነው።

Post by abel qael » 25 Nov 2020, 23:06

Yaballo,
The qomiche named Yidnekachew must be reported for what he wrote. What a fascist coward qomiche. Fascism must be deeply engrained in qomiche genes.
Thanks!

TGAA
Member+

Re: FROM THE SOLDIERS' MOUTH: ተጋሩዎች እየጨረሱን ነው። ጦሩ ብቃት የለዉም። ከክፍለ ጦራችን ብቻ በየቀኑ ከ2ሺህ በላይ ወታደር ይገደልብናል።ኢትዮ ሚድያ እየዋሸ ነው።

Post by TGAA » 26 Nov 2020, 00:15

yaballo wrote:
25 Nov 2020, 22:57
weitow,

How is your shrunken woshela doing as the winter cold gets bitter? .. Still visible under your borch? :shock: 8)

Have you even tried to listen to what those poor soldiers, who are actually at the war front, are saying?? ..

Do that before you open your mono mouth to dismiss what others have to say. OK? Good weito mono!

n
እዚህም እዛ ያለው ትኩሳትና ደም ፍላት ኢትዮጵያን ወደ ኃላ 35 አመት ጎትቶ የሽምቅ ውጊያና ፍትጊያ ሊከታት እንደሆን ለማወቅ የግድ ጠንቋን በቤታችን ውስጥ መቀለብ አይጠበቅብንም።

VIDEO: Ethnic Oromo members of the army are telling the situation on the ground.

They said:

1) 1500 to 2000 members of the ENDF die per day ..

2) They were beaten hard in Axum and Adwa ..

3) They need more training to cope up with Tigrai forces ..

4) There’s division within the ENDF army ..

5) Army moral is very low ..

6) The war is not sustainable if the current high rates of causalities continues ..

Please wait, video is loading...

I don't need to hear your stupid intrigue. I don't have a single doubt weyannes going to be history in days. To fight a battle one needs a cause, and constipation never been a cause to fight for.Do you think Tigray youth going to fight to save getachew Reda and sebhat? If you do i want to 🚬 the Jan..ga you are inhaling. No Gunilla fight either Tigris will administer their owen people. Case closed