Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tolcha

I don't think TPLFs 2 yrs preparation is well coordinaated.

Post by tolcha » 25 Nov 2020, 09:45

It seems like things getting messy. TPLF could have prepared more than expected, and even it should have been smart enough to buy time and well prepared in terms of logistics, organizing some of lame liberation fronts to strengthen themselves in their respective "kililis".
I thought TPLF has good relation with Sudan and South Sudan gov and can get access to the South and South West of Ethiopia and organize rebel groups. By now those rebels could unload some weight of Gobanas forces from TPLF pressure.

kibramlak

Re: I don't think TPLFs 2 yrs preparation is well coordinaated.

Post by kibramlak » 25 Nov 2020, 09:55

ግም
tolcha wrote:
25 Nov 2020, 09:45
It seems like things getting messy. TPLF could have prepared more than expected, and even it should have been smart enough to buy time and well prepared in terms of logistics, organizing some of lame liberation fronts to strengthen themselves in their respective "kililis".
I thought TPLF has good relation with Sudan and South Sudan gov and can get access to the South and South West of Ethiopia and organize rebel groups. By now those rebels could unload some weight of Gobanas forces from TPLF pressure.

Guest1

Post by Guest1 » 25 Nov 2020, 10:04

preparation for what?
to takeover mekele? :lol:
to the best possible way to handover themselves :roll:
lack of preparation for what? for nothing!!
ጦርነቱ እየተካሄደ ያለው ትግራይ ውስጥ ነው። ለምን ብለህ ጠይቅ!! መልሱ ይገለጥልሃል።

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 25 Nov 2020, 12:35

for a person who claims to be Oromo, you are very kind and concerned for/towards the TPLF.
Haha!

Guest1

Post by Guest1 » 25 Nov 2020, 12:41

getting messing? naaaa
The blitz is bloody.
why? why why?

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 25 Nov 2020, 13:35

Sadacha Macca wrote:
25 Nov 2020, 12:35
for a person who claims to be Oromo, you are very kind and concerned for/towards the TPLF.
Haha!

Yeah, is it penetrates your rear brain!!!

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 25 Nov 2020, 13:43

Tolcha, debreproppor never thought this war is coming, so he did not prepare Tigray for this war at all, though we all knew Meshrefet , wedimedhin and qomiches were openly preparing for war for at least 2 years. Tigray will have to prepare for this war as it fights. As far as Sudan goes, it has a new government that deposed the Bashir Government, which was Tigray's ally. This war came on Tigray because the enemies I mentioned above think it is now or never for them as Tigray is without any friend, it was devastated by locust and also there is Corona to worry about.
Plus nobody thought Meshrefet will get 100% wedimedhin Army fighting for him. No body thought he will bring all Amhara Kilil Militia and Liyu, Oromo Liyu, retired Army members, Federal police, Somali Liyu, etc, besides the entire federal bilgina Army .... and all these for just one small Tigray. You can see the cowardice of our enemies is unparalleled .... but still they will not win , no matter how long the struggle takes, Tigray will fight.
ps,

I hope you will tell Oromia to get its acts together and fight for its freedom ASAP.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 25 Nov 2020, 14:18

Slowly but surly the reality is sinking inside the lice infested agamieee cadres head at 11th hour. Too late... in fact Tplfists were preparing for this war for 27+ years however ይታደሉታል እንጂ አይታገሉትም እንደሚሉት ጌቶችህ ... agamewoch are simply not warriors type. Admit that and you will save your skinny agamieee arse from making such fatal mistake ever again. ጦርነት ባህላችሁ አይደለም ልመና እና መዋሸት ግን ነው::

:P

I am just saying