Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

Fu*ck, this language definitely is not tigrigna.

Post by Cigar » 25 Nov 2020, 04:59

Please listen to this big fat a'ss agame bit*ch whose mouth looks like it is widen because she gives blow jobs to horse's dic*ks speak the language these dirty people tell us we Eritreans too speak.
Crap, how the hell can one speak any language if one can't understand hearing it?
I absolutely don't a clue on what she is speaking.
Here these nasty agames are really created to be our entertainers.

https://www.facebook.com/10000264610131 ... 917278744/

Deqi-Arawit

Re: Fu*ck, this language definitely is not tigrigna.

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 25 Nov 2020, 05:15

Cigar wrote:
25 Nov 2020, 04:59
Please listen to this big fat a'ss agame bit*ch whose mouth looks like it is widen because she gives blow jobs to horse's dic*ks speak the language these dirty people tell us we Eritreans too speak.
Crap, how the hell can one speak any language if one can't understand hearing it?

That Is because you are dumb arse or pretend that you don't understand her to be viewed as super duper eritrean.... You understand her better than any member of this forum but you don't want to Admitt. ኣፍ መሸኒት

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 25 Nov 2020, 06:45

Lookie here, the number one filthy agame, wedi megal, qosal, abaq, qorbae, chenawi, harfaf, cobwebbed, mildewed, chenawi mitra agame sherm*utta deqi arawit is the first to try to be a mouth piece of his ugly, dying tribe.
You weasel, cone head, SOB nasty agame, apparantly you are admitting that you understood what th hat hoe agame is saying, which is another proof that you belong to them and you talk her agamigna.
It is freaking crazy to be a mouth piece of people, in this case me, that you dumb as*s are telling me that I know and understand this ugly language she is talking when I am the one who is saying that I don't understand her.
Well, the inferiority complex syndrome you agames are afflicted is for real, for you outright believe that I am trying to be a super human who wants to downgrade your tribe on the basis that you mother f**ker too believe your agamigna language is shamefully ugly. I mean, isn't that a telling fact that you too also believe that we see you like sh*it and rats.
Idiot you are, you coconut head. You can't tell me that I didn't see and talked to some one if I said that I did. Wow, how the [deleted] can you say that I understood what your sherm*utta sister is saying. I am talking on behalf of my ears not your rabbit ears.
Now, shut the f**k up, get your daily dose of the ethio and Amhara di*cks invasion in your a*ss hole and translate what she said in English. For sure I might not understand if you start talking like her. Your stay in Asmara or other parts of Eritrea might have cleaned your agamigna accent, but I bet you still can communicate with your hoe sister with out us understanding you.
Again, no......I don't freaking understand her agamigna and stop telling us that we speak the same language or you dirty bast*ards tegarus are Eritrean brothers and sisters.

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 25 Nov 2020, 18:38

Cigar wrote:

It is clear from your example that Tigrigna is not their language. The question " who are Tegarus ? " is still not answered.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 25 Nov 2020, 19:07

Tesfanews called her dùmb as a rock, but that's an insult to a rock.

Please wait, video is loading...

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 25 Nov 2020, 19:46

አፍንጫ ሲመታ አይንያለቅሳል ይላሉ Smirnoff ጌቶች:: ሳኸራም ውጉር ኣረብ :P

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
25 Nov 2020, 05:15
Cigar wrote:

That Is because you are dumb arse or pretend that you don't understand her to be viewed as super duper eritrean.... You understand her better than any member of this forum but you don't want to Admitt. ኣፍ መሸኒት

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 25 Nov 2020, 19:55

Is she Wedi-Arait sister ? Can you guys please stop shaming Deqi-Arait for a moment so he can help me decipher what this Gahba is saying. Wedi-Arait, come on help me please I do not want to miss out what is been said. Cigar take it easy on this wedi - telamit for a sec, It seems too much of an insult sorry not an insult just telling him his identity at one time. He is having hard time as it is for his tribe demise is fast approaching and is sleep depriven.
Wedi- Arait, It is going to be alright so long you keep your head down and know your place in the society of ethioipia " second class citizen" that is. You and your tribe will be allowed to work as shepherds, you may be allowed to beg for left over food by going house to house. if you couldn't control your dirty habits and steal something, you will be scolded and thrown in to jail, if you get dirty by not taking showers for your tribe hates water worst than a cat does and got infested with lice, you will be fumigated with DDT. If you start to sell your [deleted] as means of bringing the bacon, there would be a clinic dedicated to your tribe. If you had enough leftover food and got out of hand and start singing " Ember Tegadalay", You will be shot by a firing squad. Understood Ugum? Ok .. Let us start next week and you will sleep good rest assured so long you comply with the aforementioned rules.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 25 Nov 2020, 20:22

:lol: :lol:

Tigrigna came to Ethiopia during the Mediveal ages appearantly in the 15th century Medribahri ruled the whole Agame Region all the way to non tigrigna speaking Hashenge Lake causing an agame warlord named Akhadom to unify the Agames and Tembiens as “Tigrayans”

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 26 Nov 2020, 01:58

Cigar wrote:
25 Nov 2020, 06:45
Lookie here, the number one filthy agame, wedi megal, qosal, abaq, qorbae, chenawi, harfaf, cobwebbed, mildewed, chenawi mitra agame sherm*utta deqi arawit is the first to try to be a mouth piece of his ugly, dying tribe.
You weasel, cone head, SOB nasty agame, apparantly you are admitting that you understood what th hat hoe agame is saying, which is another proof that you belong to them and you talk her agamigna.
It is freaking crazy to be a mouth piece of people, in this case me, that you dumb as*s are telling me that I know and understand this ugly language she is talking when I am the one who is saying that I don't understand her.
Well, the inferiority complex syndrome you agames are afflicted is for real, for you outright believe that I am trying to be a super human who wants to downgrade your tribe on the basis that you mother f**ker too believe your agamigna language is shamefully ugly. I mean, isn't that a telling fact that you too also believe that we see you like sh*it and rats.
Idiot you are, you coconut head. You can't tell me that I didn't see and talked to some one if I said that I did. Wow, how the [deleted] can you say that I understood what your sherm*utta sister is saying. I am talking on behalf of my ears not your rabbit ears.
Now, shut the f**k up, get your daily dose of the ethio and Amhara di*cks invasion in your a*ss hole and translate what she said in English. For sure I might not understand if you start talking like her. Your stay in Asmara or other parts of Eritrea might have cleaned your agamigna accent, but I bet you still can communicate with your hoe sister with out us understanding you.
Again, no......I don't freaking understand her agamigna and stop telling us that we speak the same language or you dirty bast*ards tegarus are Eritrean brothers and sisters.
Cigarella.
Your patriotic barometer in the eyes of wedi medhin berad is sky rocketing 😂. Becarefull though, the mother of the dictator might speak with heavier dialect than this woman.