Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame
Member+

Former PM Desalegn Hailemariam Has Written a Magnificient Analysis which Will Erase All the Negative Views About Him

Post by sesame » 24 Nov 2020, 12:11

This is a magnificent article. I have rarely read anything that has impressed me this much. It is a must read and clearly and powerfully argues for outside meddlers to stay away, exposes the TPLF as nothing but a criminal gang, and urges the Ethiopian government to finish the job as soon as possible. I think PM Desaslegn deserves a great thank you from anyone who wants to see the demise of the TPLF.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/11/24/et ... DknOlehztY

Wedi
Member+

Re: Former PM Desalegn Hailemariam Has Written a Magnificient Analysis which Will Erase All the Negative Views About Him

Post by Wedi » 24 Nov 2020, 12:13

This is very interesting!!
I confess, a TPLF-dominated coalition ruled Ethiopia shrewdly for 27 years.
Former PM Hailemariam Desalegn

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Re: Former PM Desalegn Hailemariam Has Written a Magnificient Analysis which Will Erase All the Negative Views About Him

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 24 Nov 2020, 12:16

How fast things change :mrgreen: Awash the weyanay rodent used to post his picture as intimidation :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sesame wrote:
24 Nov 2020, 12:11
This is a magnificent article. I have rarely read anything that has impressed me this much. It is a must read and clearly and powerfully argues for outside meddlers to stay away, exposes the TPLF as nothing but a criminal gang, and urges the Ethiopian government to finish the job as soon as possible. I think PM Desaslegn deserves a great thank you from anyone who wants to see the demise of the TPLF.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/11/24/et ... DknOlehztY

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 24 Nov 2020, 13:01

"The TPLF leadership, as it stands, is nothing more than a criminal enterprise that should not be included in any dialogue meant to chart the future of Ethiopia." Former PM HMD
That sums it all about what everybody have been saying regarding TPLF for the last 30 years.

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 23 Aug 2023, 08:17

Wedi wrote:
24 Nov 2020, 12:13
This is very interesting!!
I confess, a TPLF-dominated coalition ruled Ethiopia shrewdly for 27 years.
Former PM Hailemariam Desalegn
You are a really good reader :lol: Everyone in this site was praising him, some have even forgiven him of every alleged sin, when all he did in this article was paint a rosy picture of TPLF. People were happy he called them arrogant, but he explained to the international community that they are actually 'too confident' listing their outstanding achievements.