Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
EthioRedSea

Colonel Abiy Ahmed Ali is mentally sick - needs psychiatric treatment!

Post by EthioRedSea » 24 Nov 2020, 07:49

Abiy Ahmed Ali is mentally sick and needs psychiatric treatment before he kills many people. He had a troubled chidhood and has converted from Islam to Christianity, which makes him develop inferiority complex to those Christian Abysinians, who can be leaders directly. We would have respected A Abiy Ahmed Ali has he remained a Muslim. In fact, Abiy Ahmed Ali is insulting Islam by becoming a fake Christian.

His association with Issayas Afeworqi is another reason to suspect about the mental state of the former security officer, Colpnel Abiy Ahmed Ali. We need to admit Abiy ahmed Ali to mental health hospital until he gets better. Abiy ahmed Ali is living in a dream world, which has nothing to do with Ethiopians.

Please do not make him suffer more by making him PM of Ethiopia. Please relieve him from his responsibility and let him get help. No one will call a foreign army to kill his own citizens, except a psychopath as Abiy Ahmed ali.

If I were Abiy ahmed Ali I would work with TPLF and do elections. The election will decide who takes the seat in parliament. I would support TPLF veterans so that they contribute something to their country. But arresting and killing them was what Abiy Ahmed Ali did. This comes only from a mad person.