Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
pushkin
Member+

Oh! Susan-a Rice, Don’t You Cry for the TPLF!! Al Mariam

Post by pushkin » 22 Nov 2020, 22:20

Author’s Note: I have locked horns with Susan Rice for nearly a decade. As I have demonstrated in my numerous commentaries, I believe Rice to be the paragon of the soulless, cutthroat, ruthless, and calculating politician-[deleted]-political appointee in recent American history. She long ago sold her soul to the Tigrean People’s Liberation Front (TPLF). She was the primo TPLF apologist, champion, and co-conspirator in untold crimes committed in Ethiopia

http://almariam.com/2020/11/22/oh-susan ... -the-tplf/

Ejersa

Re: Oh! Susan-a Rice, Don’t You Cry for the TPLF!! Al Mariam

Post by Ejersa » 22 Nov 2020, 22:26

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
pushkin wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 22:20
Author’s Note: I have locked horns with Susan Rice for nearly a decade. As I have demonstrated in my numerous commentaries, I believe Rice to be the paragon of the soulless, cutthroat, ruthless, and calculating politician-[deleted]-political appointee in recent American history. She long ago sold her soul to the Tigrean People’s Liberation Front (TPLF). She was the primo TPLF apologist, champion, and co-conspirator in untold crimes committed in Ethiopia

Kuasmeda
Member+

Post by Kuasmeda » 22 Nov 2020, 22:33

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
pushkin wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 22:20

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 22 Nov 2020, 22:45

Great!! Someone had to tell her as it is.

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 22 Nov 2020, 23:15

this [deleted] won't come back again even if she does we cut the neck of her Servants ( TPLF )

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 22 Nov 2020, 23:39

"Author’s Note: I have locked horns with Susan Rice for nearly a decade. As I have demonstrated in my numerous commentaries, I believe Rice to be the paragon of the soulless, cutthroat, ruthless and calculating politician-[deleted]-political appointee in recent American history. She long ago sold her soul to the Tigrean People’s Liberation Front (TPLF). She"......

Prof. Al, what about you? Aren't you a bit "soulless" as well? Have you said anything on the Amhara genocide? The answer is no because Dr. Abiy is your dear friend. Right?

So what? If Dr. Susan is loyal to her old friend leader of the TPLF? Is that a crime? What difference can she make now? Why antagonize her so much at this moment? So, let Susan show sympathy and so on . Why not? And god knows TPLF needs all the prayers!

What is funny to me is, seeing on the daily bases, the merging of the old former anti Ethiopia PIA supporters with Dr. Abiy p2 supporters. It's is nice to see for a change. Thanks Zemeslo!

Let us not forget though, E/TPLF are twins! :P

Dr. Susan isn't doing anything different than the UN, African & other leaders who are calling for peace. There is humanitarian crises; that is a fact. TPLF underestimated Dr. Abiy and pushed its luck and now trying to commit suicide; probably no one can save it. Sad to say, but, it's just too late for anyone to help TPLF!

Oh! Susan Rice, you laughed your behind off at the Ethiopian people in 2015, but don’t you cry for the TPLF now!

Oh! Susanna, now don’t you cry for mI come from Alabama with my banjo on my knee
I’m going to Louisiana, my true love for to see.

Oh! Susan-a Rice,
Don’t you cry for the TPLF
Their end is near, my dear
Hear, hear!
Drones overhead striking fear
It is so simple and clear
Don’t shed the TPLF no tear
They can (negotiate to) surrender
Or surely go six feet under!
Just wait till the TPLF is dead and buried
Oh! Susan-a, then you can weep and cry
Oh! Susan-a, then you can cry them a river of tears!

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 23 Nov 2020, 00:44

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 23 Nov 2020, 00:50

እምበይተይ ከማዓላ እምበይተይይይ ከማዓላ
ኳሕ ኳሕ
መኒኻ?
አነ እየ
አነ መን?
አነ ሓጎስ
ተሎ በሊ ኡቲ ቡና አፍልሕልና
እምበይተይ ከማዓላ እምበይተይይይ ከማዓላ

Fiyameta wrote:
23 Nov 2020, 00:44

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 23 Nov 2020, 05:39

I listened to the agame song, and all I could gather from the lyrics is, an agame man offered an agame prostitute one birr to sleep with her, but she declined his offer when another agame man offered her 8 birr. Sounds like Tigray's national anthem. :oops: :oops:
Abe Abraham wrote:
23 Nov 2020, 01:34

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 23 Nov 2020, 15:31

Fiyameta wrote:
23 Nov 2020, 05:39
I listened to the agame song, and all I could gather from the lyrics is, an agame man offered an agame prostitute one birr to sleep with her, but she declined his offer when another agame man offered her 8 birr. Sounds like Tigray's national anthem. :oops: :oops:
Abe Abraham wrote:
23 Nov 2020, 01:34

Now I get it. I read somewhere someone who liked the music but didn't like the lyric ( ምስ ባህልና ልሳማማዕ ለኾነይ ) . Thanks.