Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
abel qael

The coward Meshrefet and wedimedhin bombed Axum airport using Anatonove planes rented from Ukraine.

Post by abel qael » 22 Nov 2020, 14:43

But they have no shame to accuse Tigray Army for doing it. You can never hide the truth 4ever, ultimately it will backfire on you. Elsewhere in the battle, besides 10 Emirati drones and other planes, Meshrefet and wedimedhin are using 6 Mig29s rented from Ukraine with their pilots that are paid for by Saudi and Emirati Governments.

Lakeshore

Re: The coward Meshrefet and wedimedhin bombed Axum airport using Anatonove planes rented from Ukraine.

Post by Lakeshore » 22 Nov 2020, 15:05

Thw=e question should be why every body hates agame even saudi and arab emirates. Stupid agame war is war you were asking for it and we are giving you the real deal.

You know what the only thing that i regret is that i should be there at this moment to see those agame coming out of the rat hole. Bunch of illiterates how came the whole tribe become so dumb?

ኣንቺስ ጨካኝ ነበረሽ ጀግና ኣዘዘብሽ
አንደገና ዳቦ ከላይም ከታችም አሳት ለቀቀብሽ

After this your job just to be nice and get cooked. At last i got a break so i do not hear your bird language any more. Even en washington the tigree digital abandoned their agmaido and were crying in Amharic the royals language what an irony.

Long live Abyi and the ethiopian army and the amhara people