Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

What kind of army retreats to cities?

Post by Cigar » 22 Nov 2020, 14:26

Remember when EPLF was being chased by the previous fascist ethio rulers (selassie and mengistu) of course helped first by the USA and then by the USSR, EPLF was retreating to Sahel not to cities which will endanger the innocent Eritrean people.
And such retreat happened numerous times. Regroup and attack at it's own time was the name of the EPLF.
And these cowards tplf instead of retreating to dedebit and fight they run towards mekele to hide under the skirts of innocent agames putting their lives in jeopardy and even are calling Ethiopia's advance warning to the supposedly innocent snotty agames to stay at home to not be casuality of war (which woyane wants) as a deliberate attack on civilians.
It is just mind boggling that all the cowards agames who still believe woyane has a chance to get our of its demise are not demanding the few woyane officials to give their hands up, to the ethio federal law enforcement to protect their own supposedly millions of dirty tegarus aka agames.
But if you ask me, I like it this way.
Mikerew, mikerew, embi kale mekera yimarew:
So, I want the supposedly innocent filthy agames to get massacred in masses.
They only have themselves to blame.
They are given numerous warnings and advices from the ethio leadership and army officials.