Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

War kills innocent people, destroys properties and displays citizens.

Post by Cigar » 22 Nov 2020, 13:24

The current narratives of the nasty, coward, scum bags agames aka tegarus aka woyane nowdays, is that war is devastating, it is ugly, it is painful, which is correct, but were not the filthy agames laughing and making jokes about Eritreans war displaced, died, fled our country which was committed with the collaboration of their masters?
These filthy people did every thing to hurt Eritrea and put our people in jeopardy and never said that war was ugly then and needs to stop, instead after we put them in power and baby sat them their inferriorty complex syndrome got better of them and hoodwinked the peace loving ethiopians to fight their agame WAR against Eritrea and dragged us 3 decades backwards.
And now that the table is turned around with their own making they are tasting the effects of WAR, what we the Eritreans with no fault of our went through.
One would say, that they atleast should have acknowledged the crimes they committed on Eritreans and Ethiopians but putting aside the miseries they caused in both countries and cry now what WARS do is playing with the intelligence of victims of WAR they initiated.
And this lame excuse is coming from dumb as*ses who believe or said that WAR is a cultural game to them and can destroy both countries in 24 hrs. Wow, how can one feel sorry for the miseries they are going through and will go through for centuries?
Certainly, I won't have the slightest sympathy for their miseries. I actually am for punishing them more, so much so, that they start coming our publicly and appologize for their crimes and ask for forgiveness.
They might get the forgiveness from their ethio brothers and sisters, but I wholeheartedly believe they won't get it from Eritreans untill 2 to 3 generation passes.
I don't how one squares the statements of WAR is a cultural game to the bast*ards agames and WAR kills agames, displays agames, destroys the livelihood of agames, make agames cry like bit*ches.