Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tolcha

Can any descent/civilized person tell me why....

Post by tolcha » 22 Nov 2020, 08:38

The Gobana gov, a previous EPRDF member, who was blamed for atrocities it made on Ethiopian people for 27 yrs, publicly admitted that they were rather terrorists and made big mistakes. They asked for forgiveness. My question is why Gobanas pursue chasing few TPLF officials,then? Assuming the Ethiopians forgave for all previous "Juntas", what is the reason only few TPLF officials not forgiven. Please any sound and convincing reason. Thank you!

Ibidda

Re: Can any descent/civilized person tell me why....

Post by Ibidda » 22 Nov 2020, 08:45

They've been working under the table to destabilize Ethiopia. asking forgiveness means not going back to your old self. they became worst than before. committing genocide by mass now. targeting amhara ethnics, killing hachalu, working with olf. the government themselves are not angels, but tplf are worst than shaytan.

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 22 Nov 2020, 08:53

Ibidda wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 08:45
They've been working under the table to destabilize Ethiopia. asking forgiveness means not going back to your old self. they became worst than before. committing genocide by mass now. targeting amhara ethnics, killing hachalu, working with olf. the government themselves are not angels, but tplf are worst than shaytan.
What is your evidence that they are involved in killing Hacallu. The gov is also working with OLF, right?

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 22 Nov 2020, 08:55

tolcha wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 08:38
The Gobana gov, a previous EPRDF member, who was blamed for atrocities it made on Ethiopian people for 27 yrs, publicly admitted that they were rather terrorists and made big mistakes. They asked for forgiveness. My question is why Gobanas pursue chasing few TPLF officials,then? Assuming the Ethiopians forgave for all previous "Juntas", what is the reason only few TPLF officials not forgiven. Please any sound and convincing reason. Thank you!
You can find the answer for you question. Take not that this is the report of USA.

USA confirms that TPLF committed Genocide in Mai-kedra and it is TPLF who first attack ENDF base in Tigray!!

Here is a link for the briefing:

https://www.state.gov/briefing-with-[deleted] ... ay-region/

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 22 Nov 2020, 09:12

Wedi wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 08:55
tolcha wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 08:38
You can find the answer for you question. Take not that this is the report of USA.

USA confirms that TPLF committed Genocide in Mai-kedra and it is TPLF who first attack ENDF base in Tigray!!

Here is a link for the briefing:

https://www.state.gov/briefing-with-[deleted] ... ay-region/

Hey buddy,
This is late happenings. My question is from the get go , Abiy pursued to accuse and was asking TPLF to handover Getachew Assefa and the likes. As long as Abiy admitted that his party did all the evils act during the 27 yrs ruling and asks for forgiveness in the name of EPRDF abou 2 Yrs ago, why he excludes few TPLF officials to be responsible? Is there any partial forgiveness?