Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Misraq

Helicoptors are flying over Mekelle distributing fliers that orders residents of Mekele to stay indoor starting tomorrow

Post by Misraq » 21 Nov 2020, 19:18

Helicoptors flew on the sky of Mekelle today distributing fliers that orders residents of Mekelle to stay in door starting tomorrow morning. It appears The ENDF is ready to knock the doors of Mekelle. In a separate report, red hat sharp shooter commandos of the republican gaurd are already ready to be deployed in the streets of Mekelle once the street mopup operation begins. In the mean time, the commander in the front have been heard that his tanks are already in place to start the artillary battle which may take a few hours

Unfonfirmed news have already listed the names of the TPLF officials who chose to save the city by handing themselves to the federal army. The following are the names of tplf officials who allegedly agreed to surrender

1. አባይ ጸሃዬ
2. ቢኒያም ተወልደ
3. ስብሃት ነጋ
4. ሮማን ገብረስላሴ
5. ሞንጆሪኖ
6. ኬሪያ ኢብራሂም

Deqi-Arawit

Re: Helicoptors are flying over Mekelle distributing fliers that orders residents of Mekele to stay indoor starting tomo

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 21 Nov 2020, 23:16

Misraq wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 19:18
Helicoptors flew on the sky of Mekelle today distributing fliers that orders residents of Mekelle to stay in door starting tomorrow morning. It appears The ENDF is ready to knock the doors of Mekelle. In a separate report, red hat sharp shooter commandos of the republican gaurd are already ready to be deployed in the streets of Mekelle once the street mopup operation begins. In the mean time, the commander in the front have been heard that his tanks are already in place to start the artillary battle which may take a few hours

Unfonfirmed news have already listed the names of the TPLF officials who chose to save the city by handing themselves to the federal army. The following are the names of tplf officials who allegedly agreed to surrender

1. አባይ ጸሃዬ
2. ቢኒያም ተወልደ
3. ስብሃት ነጋ
4. ሮማን ገብረስላሴ
5. ሞንጆሪኖ
6. ኬሪያ ኢብራሂም
I told you that Abay Tsehaye is a coward fella who will crack with amounting pressure. But I am surprised the old senile Sebhat negga is about to surrender when he doesn't has much time to live for.

quindibu

Re: Helicoptors are flying over Mekelle distributing fliers that orders residents of Mekele to stay indoor starting tomo

Post by quindibu » 21 Nov 2020, 23:24

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 23:16
Misraq wrote:

1. አባይ ጸሃዬ
2. ቢኒያም ተወልደ
3. ስብሃት ነጋ
4. ሮማን ገብረስላሴ
5. ሞንጆሪኖ
6. ኬሪያ ኢብራሂም
I told you that Abay Tsehaye is a coward fella who will crack with amounting pressure. But I am surprised the old senile Sebhat negga is about to surrender when he doesn't has much time to live for.
አታ ሀገረሰብ! Do you even read what is written before you scribble your usual nonsense?

It says clearly 'unconfirmed news', yet you start to unravel the yarn.........

Just keep your Bible closer to your heart, you may find your Kassa Merhca's Wisdom in it. Retard!

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 22 Nov 2020, 00:12

quindibu wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 23:24
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Misraq wrote:

1. አባይ ጸሃዬ
2. ቢኒያም ተወልደ
3. ስብሃት ነጋ
4. ሮማን ገብረስላሴ
5. ሞንጆሪኖ
6. ኬሪያ ኢብራሂም
አታ ሀገረሰብ! Do you even read what is written before you scribble your usual nonsense?

Just keep your Bible closer to your heart, you may find your Kassa Merhca's Wisdom in it. Retard!
Skakespear 😂. It is ሃገረሰብ not ሀገረሰብ and his eminence is a proud countryman from the heartland 😎. Second, the more you open your mouth, the more you display your Stupidity. I guess your expertise is to memorize and quote french enlightenment thinkers and give the impression that you are smart. ኣላ ሼክስፒር ማለት ኣይትስኣኒ ድኣ ንስኽስ ! You should try your luck in the profession of priesthood (ዛቁናይ) and memorize the bible to death and kill your congregation with your boring sermon.

In regard to the topic, unconfirmed news is replied with unconfirmed answers, but since your expertise is only to memorize, chew and swallow Every crap which comes out, and unable to think out of the box. Let me include the Word, IF The news is True.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 22 Nov 2020, 00:47

quindibu wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 23:24
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Misraq wrote:

1. አባይ ጸሃዬ
2. ቢኒያም ተወልደ
3. ስብሃት ነጋ
4. ሮማን ገብረስላሴ
5. ሞንጆሪኖ
6. ኬሪያ ኢብራሂም

quindibu

Why attack honorable deqi like a rabid dog? As an independent observer, i think you will need to be created and recreated multiple time to at least get to 50% of Deqi's IQ and intelligence.