Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Post Reply
OPFist
Member
Posts: 1289
Joined: 29 Sep 2013, 09:27

Oromo’s Selfsabotage in the Past Three Revolutions: how PAE Could Outsmart POE!

Post by OPFist » 21 Nov 2020, 02:21

Oromo’s Selfsabotage in the Past Three Revolutions: how PAE Could Outsmart POE!

The Oromo nation has got lion’s share in the past three revolutions in Ethiopia (Great Oromia), but failed because of selfsabotage from our elites. In all the three changes, the PAE (pro-Amharanet elites) from the Oromo people could outsmart the POE (pro-Oromummaa elites):

- 1977: the PAE led by Mengistu H/Mariam (Oromo himself) of Seded could outsmart and beat the POE of Meison led by Haile Fida. The Oromo, who initially supported Meison in mass kept quite.

- 1992: the PAE of OPDO could chase away POE of the OLF and the Oromo mass, who were rallying behind the later were again silenced.

- 2020: the PAE of OPP led by Abiy Ahmed is persecuting POE of OFC and OLF; the Oromo mass is again reluctant to fight against the sabotaging elites in order to save the precious POE like Jawar Mohammed.

Interestingly, in all the three revolutions, the Oromo mass initially overwhelmingly supported the POE and immediately after the crack downs, most of us kept quite. Who ever thought that the mass support of Haile Fida 1977, that of OLF 1992 and Qeerro’s love for Jawar 2020 could be smashed so easly? Are we, the Oromo, not sabotaging ourselves? How lucky are Abyssinian elites in general and Amharanet/Amharigna in particular!
Read more: https://fayyisoromia.wordpress.com/2019 ... MGdnmg5Vvk


Guest1
Member
Posts: 1596
Joined: 28 Dec 2006, 01:02

Re: Oromo’s Selfsabotage in the Past Three Revolutions: how PAE Could Outsmart POE!

Post by Guest1 » 21 Nov 2020, 03:29

Who ever thought that the mass support of Haile Fida 1977,

ሃይሌ ፊዳ ማስ ሰፓርት ኖሮት አያውቅም! Never! መኢሶን በህዝብ የተጠላ ስለነበር ማለት ድጋፍ ሲያጣ ምን አደረገ? የኦሮሞ ልጆችን መመልመል ጀመረ። በኢትዮጵያ ታሪክ ለመጀመሪያ ጊዜ ብሄር ተኮር ምልመላ ያካሄደ ድርጅት ነው። እዚያም መጠነ ሰፊ ድጋፍ የነበራቸው እነ ኦነግ ነበሩ።

How lucky are Abyssinian elites in general and Amharanet/Amharigna in particular!

አቢሲኒያን እነማን ነበሩ? ከዬት እስከ ዬት ነበር ግዛታቸው? በቅርብ ጊዜ ካየሁት ካርታ 2 days ago እሰክ ወሎና ጎጃም፤ ሸዋና አዋሽ በላይ ያሳያል። ሽዋ ጠቅላይ ግዛት መሰረቱ ነው። እና ማን ነበር ሸዋ? የአቢሲኒያ ንጉሶችን ስም ጥራ ከቻልክ።

የኦሮሞ ፓለቲካ የመጀመሪያው 'ችግር' የታሪክ መዛባትና እውነትን አለመጋፈጥ ይመስለኛል። አማራም እንደዝሁ ችግር አለበት ዋናው የአንድነት ጉዳይ ሳይሆን አይቀርም። አማራ ማለት ክርስቲያን ማለት ነው። ኢትዮጵያዊ ማለት ሁሉንም ሃይማኖት ያጠቃልላል። እነ መረብ በታችና በላይ ኢትዮጵያንስ ናቸው? ናቸው አይደሉም። በአጠቃላይ ይህ ነው ችግራችን።

OPFist
Member
Posts: 1289
Joined: 29 Sep 2013, 09:27

Re: Oromo’s Selfsabotage in the Past Three Revolutions: how PAE Could Outsmart POE!

Post by OPFist » 21 Nov 2020, 05:52

Now, it is becoming clear that the main difference between the OLF including OFC and the OPP is based on their position regarding the prioratizaion of Amharigna or Afaan Oromo. The OLF-OFC bloc believes in Afaan Oromo as primary working language of the federation, because of the majority status of the Oromo in the whole country. The OPP-EPP camp promotes further Amharigna as primary language and considers Afaan Oromo as secondary. The OLF of Ob. Daud respects Afaan Oromo, whereas OPP of Dr. Abiy revers Amharigna, just as the previous ruling Oromo elites of Ethiopia (Menelik, H/Silassie, Mengistu and Nagaaso) did. That is why the Oromo nation is not yet completly free and the liberation struggle led by the OLF is still going on. Aluta continua!

AbebeB
Member+
Posts: 5939
Joined: 15 Oct 2016, 10:31

Re: Oromo’s Selfsabotage in the Past Three Revolutions: how PAE Could Outsmart POE!

Post by AbebeB » 21 Nov 2020, 17:13

Guest1 wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 03:29
Who ever thought that the mass support of Haile Fida 1977,

ሃይሌ ፊዳ ማስ ሰፓርት ኖሮት አያውቅም! Never! መኢሶን በህዝብ የተጠላ ስለነበር ማለት ድጋፍ ሲያጣ ምን አደረገ? የኦሮሞ ልጆችን መመልመል ጀመረ። በኢትዮጵያ ታሪክ ለመጀመሪያ ጊዜ ብሄር ተኮር ምልመላ ያካሄደ ድርጅት ነው። እዚያም መጠነ ሰፊ ድጋፍ የነበራቸው እነ ኦነግ ነበሩ።

How lucky are Abyssinian elites in general and Amharanet/Amharigna in particular!

አቢሲኒያን እነማን ነበሩ? ከዬት እስከ ዬት ነበር ግዛታቸው? በቅርብ ጊዜ ካየሁት ካርታ 2 days ago እሰክ ወሎና ጎጃም፤ ሸዋና አዋሽ በላይ ያሳያል። ሽዋ ጠቅላይ ግዛት መሰረቱ ነው። እና ማን ነበር ሸዋ? የአቢሲኒያ ንጉሶችን ስም ጥራ ከቻልክ።

የኦሮሞ ፓለቲካ የመጀመሪያው 'ችግር' የታሪክ መዛባትና እውነትን አለመጋፈጥ ይመስለኛል። አማራም እንደዝሁ ችግር አለበት ዋናው የአንድነት ጉዳይ ሳይሆን አይቀርም። አማራ ማለት ክርስቲያን ማለት ነው። ኢትዮጵያዊ ማለት ሁሉንም ሃይማኖት ያጠቃልላል። እነ መረብ በታችና በላይ ኢትዮጵያንስ ናቸው? ናቸው አይደሉም። በአጠቃላይ ይህ ነው ችግራችን።
Do you remember at least one of my questions directed to you. I believe you had been in the PAE bloc, as your name reveals. too. Are you pretending to come to POE or die hard there?

AbebeB
Member+
Posts: 5939
Joined: 15 Oct 2016, 10:31

Re: Oromo’s Selfsabotage in the Past Three Revolutions: how PAE Could Outsmart POE!

Post by AbebeB » 21 Nov 2020, 17:23

OPFist wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 05:52
Now, it is becoming clear that the main difference between the OLF including OFC and the OPP is based on their position regarding the prioratizaion of Amharigna or Afaan Oromo. The OLF-OFC bloc believes in Afaan Oromo as primary working language of the federation, because of the majority status of the Oromo in the whole country. The OPP-EPP camp promotes further Amharigna as primary language and considers Afaan Oromo as secondary. The OLF of Ob. Daud respects Afaan Oromo, whereas OPP of Dr. Abiy revers Amharigna, just as the previous ruling Oromo elites of Ethiopia (Menelik, H/Silassie, Mengistu and Nagaaso) did. That is why the Oromo nation is not yet completly free and the liberation struggle led by the OLF is still going on. Aluta continua!
The following statement was in response to OPFfist, not Guest1.

Do you remember at least one of my questions directed to you. I believe you had been in the PAE bloc, as your name reveals. too. Are you pretending to come to POE or die hard there?

OPFist
Member
Posts: 1289
Joined: 29 Sep 2013, 09:27

Re: Oromo’s Selfsabotage in the Past Three Revolutions: how PAE Could Outsmart POE!

Post by OPFist » 21 Nov 2020, 18:54

Otherwise, it is really entertaining and interesting to follow the dialogue between the well reformed democrat EPP of Dr. Abiy and the main stream republican ADF (Alliance of Democratic Federalists) of Ob. Dawud. Were they expected to fight and eliminate each other? It is a known fact that in History no external force ever defeated the Oromo. We have been always subjugated by our own forces collaborating with the enemy or because of our infighting. There are a lot of examples to mention, but the OPDO-OLF conflict of 1992 is enough. TPLF had no chance to defeat the OLF, if there were no fighting between the two Oromo forces. Now, the Oromo are in a very high position of achieving our vision of sovereignty bexound national freedom. If ever it happens that we again miss this opportunity, it will be attributed to the unwisely move of our forces like those in EPP and ADF (Alliance for Democratic Federation formed by the OLF, ONLF….etc). Fortunately political elites of EPP and ADF are wise enough not to repeate the same mistake. They now agreed to work together. What a nice news for the whole Oromo! The elites on both sides previously seemed to favour their ambition for power, instead of promoting together an interest of the Oromo. But, thanks to our Abbaa Gadaas, things are now changed to positive. Habesha elites, who tried to manipulate our two orgs failed miserably.

sun
Member+
Posts: 5568
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 16:00

Re: Oromo’s Selfsabotage in the Past Three Revolutions: how PAE Could Outsmart POE!

Post by sun » 21 Nov 2020, 20:09

OPFist wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 18:54
Otherwise, it is really entertaining and interesting to follow the dialogue between the well reformed democrat EPP of Dr. Abiy and the main stream republican ADF (Alliance of Democratic Federalists) of Ob. Dawud. Were they expected to fight and eliminate each other? It is a known fact that in History no external force ever defeated the Oromo. We have been always subjugated by our own forces collaborating with the enemy or because of our infighting. There are a lot of examples to mention, but the OPDO-OLF conflict of 1992 is enough. TPLF had no chance to defeat the OLF, if there were no fighting between the two Oromo forces. Now, the Oromo are in a very high position of achieving our vision of sovereignty bexound national freedom. If ever it happens that we again miss this opportunity, it will be attributed to the unwisely move of our forces like those in EPP and ADF (Alliance for Democratic Federation formed by the OLF, ONLF….etc). Fortunately political elites of EPP and ADF are wise enough not to repeate the same mistake. They now agreed to work together. What a nice news for the whole Oromo! The elites on both sides previously seemed to favour their ambition for power, instead of promoting together an interest of the Oromo. But, thanks to our Abbaa Gadaas, things are now changed to positive. Habesha elites, who tried to manipulate our two orgs failed miserably.

Hmm... 8)

Abere
Member
Posts: 1196
Joined: 18 Jul 2019, 20:52

Re: Oromo’s Selfsabotage in the Past Three Revolutions: how PAE Could Outsmart POE!

Post by Abere » 21 Nov 2020, 20:19

First, that hyaena picture gives me much laughter. Second, this idiot OPFist still talking about the dead idea of OLF tells me how much he lost touch with reality. No one, no none in Ethiopia will allow tribalism ruin people's life and our country. It is a dead in water. This idiot can't even learn from TPLF and wants to disrupt and sacrifice the lives of innocent youth. The country has paid to much sacrifice of lives for the nonsense objective of TPLF. Imagine how many mothers and fathers lost their sons and daughters remained without their old age insurances , loved children's lived or died with sorrow and broken hearts due to TPLF's nonsense war and violence. Idiot OLF thugs still do not get it, they will get it when the face it after their master TPLF is done.

OPFist
Member
Posts: 1289
Joined: 29 Sep 2013, 09:27

Re: Oromo’s Selfsabotage in the Past Three Revolutions: how PAE Could Outsmart POE!

Post by OPFist » 22 Nov 2020, 00:54

Whatever dictators in Abyssinian empire do and whatever mistake our forces commit, the train of Oromo national liberation movement propels forward to the final goal slowly, but surely. In 1991 the train, which started its journey from Djibouti (the hypothetical symbol/designation for colony – emulating the Djibouti-Finfinne train route), arrived at border town called Ayisha (symbol for the limited cultural autonomy), but not yet at Diredhawa (genuine federation), on the way to Adama (independence of Oromia) and/or Finfinne (union of free peoples). Whether our colonizers like it or not, this way or that way, next eventuality can be an opportunity for the train to move to Diredhawa. Let’s be watchful and strengthen our unity for freedom and democracy to use the opportunity. Of course, the spirit of freedom (mindset of all the freedom-loving Oromo) is working among genuine Oromo in both opposition and incumbent organizations. This spirit is uniting us, even if we seem to be disunited structurally.

AbyssiniaLady
Member
Posts: 3044
Joined: 04 Feb 2007, 05:44

Re: Oromo’s Selfsabotage in the Past Three Revolutions: how PAE Could Outsmart POE!

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 22 Nov 2020, 14:44

Low IQ keyboard warrior pagan.

Dire Dawa and Ayisha are Somalis towns in Shiniile.

Somalis won’t sit idle and watch silently while the ungrateful descendant of the seventeenth century pagan invaders in what is now called Ethiopia steal their lands, Just keep in your pagan mind that the biggest reality is that Dire Dawa and the entire Hararghe region belongs to Somalis.

Oromo are not that smart, they are landlocked people, they can't fight a war of expansion on multiple fronts.

Post Reply