Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Post Reply
Zmeselo
Senior Member+
Posts: 22510
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Dessu says hi, to all Eritreans!

Post by Zmeselo » 20 Nov 2020, 23:19


Much respect and love for beautiful people of Eritrea
(Desalegn A Elias: @Desalegn__Elias)

Zmeselo
Senior Member+
Posts: 22510
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Dessu says hi, to all Eritreans!

Post by Zmeselo » 21 Nov 2020, 00:56






Last edited by Zmeselo on 21 Nov 2020, 08:11, edited 1 time in total.

Hawzen
Member+
Posts: 6013
Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 05:03

Re: Dessu says hi, to all Eritreans!

Post by Hawzen » 21 Nov 2020, 01:09

Zmeselo wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 23:19

Much respect and love for beautiful people of Eritrea
(Desalegn A Elias: @Desalegn__Elias)
God bless Mehal Media Family.....



God bless Eritrea and Ethiopia!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Dawi
Member
Posts: 3636
Joined: 30 Aug 2016, 03:47

Re: Dessu says hi, to all Eritreans!

Post by Dawi » 21 Nov 2020, 03:17

Congratulations!! :lol: :lol:

Take it easy Bro!

The truth is, I like Dessu! But, don't let secessionists make you a clown!


Zmeselo wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 23:19

Much respect and love for beautiful people of Eritrea
(Desalegn A Elias: @Desalegn__Elias)
Last edited by Dawi on 21 Nov 2020, 11:11, edited 2 times in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+
Posts: 22510
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Dessu says hi, to all Eritreans!

Post by Zmeselo » 21 Nov 2020, 08:06

The truth is, you've no idea what the terms "love" & "respect" mean; being a weyane rodent and all. No one in this forum is surprised by ur bitter, perverted & childish comment!

Dawi wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 03:17
Congratulations!! :lol: :lol:

Take it easy Bro!

The truth is, I like Dessu! Don't mean it in bad way!


Zmeselo wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 23:19

Much respect and love for beautiful people of Eritrea
(Desalegn A Elias: @Desalegn__Elias)

Zmeselo
Senior Member+
Posts: 22510
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Dessu says hi, to all Eritreans!

Post by Zmeselo » 21 Nov 2020, 10:11




ምልክታ: Daniel Naizghi a TPLF Propagandist shows fake video tweet about the Horrific onslaught of Eritreans in Massawa by the Ethiopian Derg régime, as if it was happening to Tegaru today. After reporting it to #TwitterSupport, we're pleased to inform you it has been taken down.
(Auet Melache: @AuetMelache)

Zmeselo
Senior Member+
Posts: 22510
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Dessu says hi, to all Eritreans!

Post by Zmeselo » 21 Nov 2020, 10:49




Dawi
Member
Posts: 3636
Joined: 30 Aug 2016, 03:47

Re: Dessu says hi, to all Eritreans!

Post by Dawi » 21 Nov 2020, 11:43

Zmeselo wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 08:06
The truth is, you've no idea what the terms "love" & "respect" mean; being a weyane rodent and all. No one in this forum is surprised by ur bitter, perverted & childish comment!
I stand corrected boss! :roll:

Don't push it! Shaebia Rodent You! I was just being modest to my Bro because he has good heart!

You secessionists guinea pigs don't have a limit; turning him to a clown! LOL!

I stopped having any respect for E/TPLF a long time ago! If you want me to tell you straight up.

It's funny; the madness of TPLF made EPLF look more desirable. Ethiopians shall take that in times of our tribulation path.

Don't forget, it's still not over until the fat lady sings! I will wait and see what Isu has in mind!

Either way, Ethiopians don't need to make themselves clowns of secessionists or anybody else period!

One more thing, Dessu need to look out for snakes like the Zmeselo!

Cheers!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+
Posts: 22510
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Dessu says hi, to all Eritreans!

Post by Zmeselo » 21 Nov 2020, 12:48

Shut up, hoe!

He's praising Eritrea & Eritreans, not the EPLF.

F-n cùnt!

Dawi wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 11:43
Zmeselo wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 08:06
The truth is, you've no idea what the terms "love" & "respect" mean; being a weyane rodent and all. No one in this forum is surprised by ur bitter, perverted & childish comment!
I stand corrected boss! :roll:

Don't push it! Shaebia Rodent You! I was just being modest to my Bro because he has good heart!

You secessionists guinea pigs don't have a limit; turning him to a clown! LOL!

I stopped having any respect for E/TPLF a long time ago! If you want me to tell you straight up.

It's funny; the madness of TPLF made EPLF look more desirable. Ethiopians shall take that in times of our tribulation path.

Don't forget, it's still not over until the fat lady sings! I will wait and see what Isu has in mind!

Either way, Ethiopians don't need to make themselves clowns of secessionists or anybody else period!

One more thing, Dessu need to look out for snakes like the Zmeselo!

Cheers!

Dawi
Member
Posts: 3636
Joined: 30 Aug 2016, 03:47

Re: Dessu says hi, to all Eritreans!

Post by Dawi » 21 Nov 2020, 17:26

Zmeselo wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 12:48
Shut up, hoe!

He's praising Eritrea & Eritreans, not the EPLF.

F-n cùnt!
No Ethiopian need to kiss your ተገንጣይ ባንዳ @ss like that either! Do you hear me boy!

If you ask me, no self respecting Ethiopian need to look like a clown wearing a secessionist state attire!

We hope he stays in the middle; as of now, ተገንጣይs are making him stay hanging by his finger nails! In other words, corrupting him. No Eritrean other than pro Shaebia is brought in that show. Why not?

Bottom line, it's nice Isu/Eritrea supports Abiy; still, the benefit is mutual! በቃ!

Trust me though, a friend of Abiy is a friend of mine :!:


I liked the following show today. The clip of Dr. Abiy's comment on Amhara on this video is pleasant. Enjoy!


Weyane.is.dead
Member
Posts: 2816
Joined: 19 Oct 2017, 11:19

Re: Dessu says hi, to all Eritreans!

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 21 Nov 2020, 17:30

Shut the fu.ck up. Stupid weyane rodent. No 1 gives a [deleted].
Damwit wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 17:26
Zmeselo wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 12:48
Shut up, hoe!

He's praising Eritrea & Eritreans, not the EPLF.

F-n cùnt!
No Ethiopian need to kiss your ተገንጣይ ባንዳ @ss like that either! Do you hear me boy!

If you ask me, no self respecting Ethiopian need to look like a clown wearing a secessionist state attire!

We hope he stays in the middle; as of now, ተገንጣይs are making him stay hanging by his finger nails! In other words, corrupting him. No Eritrean other than pro Shaebia is brought in that show. Why not?

Bottom line, it's nice Isu/Eritrea supports Abiy; still, the benefit is mutual! በቃ!

Trust me though, a friend of Abiy is a friend of mine :!:


I liked the following show today. The clip of Dr. Abiy's comment on Amhara on this video is pleasant. Enjoy!


Post Reply