Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB
Member+

ዛሬ ምዕ/ኦሮሚያ ከአማራ ቅኝ አገዛዝ ጁንታ ነጻ የወጡ ሥፍራዎችን ዝርዝር አለን!

Post by AbebeB » 20 Nov 2020, 14:17

ዛሬ ምዕ/ኦሮሚያ ከአማራ ቅኝ አገዛዝ ጁንታ ነጻ የወጡ ሥፍራዎችን ዝርዝር አለን!

Image supported news will come as soon as network will be released.

AbebeB
Member+

Re: ዛሬ ምዕ/ኦሮሚያ ከአማራ ቅኝ አገዛዝ ጁንታ ነጻ የወጡ ሥፍራዎችን ዝርዝር አለን!

Post by AbebeB » 20 Nov 2020, 15:08

Welcome my dude.
Do you have good news of your own side that I may congratulate you, too?

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 20 Nov 2020, 18:12

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 14:28
Congratulations ! :)
Za-Ilmaknun,
I am afraid that you have no good news for this time long I was waiting to hear from you. Meanwhile, I discovered you are dying like rats. Sorry but enjoy what is below. Pity for your days are numbered.
Please wait, video is loading...

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 20 Nov 2020, 19:44

AbebeB wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 18:12
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
Za-Ilmaknun,
I am afraid that you have no good news for this time long I was waiting to hear from you. Meanwhile, I discovered you are dying like rats. Sorry but enjoy what is below. Pity for your days are numbered.
አሹ ወላይታ..kkkkkkkkkkkk :lol: :lol:
I am not as sad to see your final liquidation. Ethiopian warriors are right at the gate of Meqelle to send your sponsors and comrades to hell with one way ticket. Your ragtag militia is now on its own and running faster than the Cheetah from one jungle to the next. kkkkkkkkkkkkkk
I can't stop laughing thinking about it.

About the good news...WolQayit is free after 4o years of fascists occupation and, Raya has cleaned itself off of the cancer after 3o years of brutal occupation too. What is more important is.. finally a ray of hope is on the horizon for us to transition to civilized politics leaving you to leak your wound or die of bitterness.. :lol: :lol: Now sing your አሹ ወላይታ and hang yourself upside down..

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 20 Nov 2020, 20:02

Please excuse the spokesman unusually stuttering in the recent TPLF "winning" announcements! :roll:

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 19:44
AbebeB wrote:
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
Za-Ilmaknun,
I am not as sad to see your final liquidation. Ethiopian warriors are right at the gate of Meqelle to send your sponsors and comrades to hell with one way ticket. Your ragtag militia is now on its own and running faster than the Cheetah from one jungle to the next. kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

About the good news...WolQayit is free after 4o years of fascists occupation and, Raya has cleaned itself off of the cancer after 3o years of brutal occupation too. What is more important is.. finally a ray of hope is on the horizon for us to transition to civilized politics leaving you to leak your wound or die of bitterness.. :lol: :lol: Now sing your አሹ ወላይታ and hang yourself upside down..

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 20 Nov 2020, 20:18

Dawi wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 20:02
Please excuse the spokesman unusually stuttering in the recent TPLF "winning" announcements! :roll:

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
AbebeB wrote:
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
Za-Ilmaknun,

He looks like a ghost of his previous self. He must not have gotten a few minutes of sleep for the last two weeks. I kinda wonder what he could be thinking knowing that he could be killed or capture in the next fee days..Ohh I forgot ..they are winning...kkkkk sweet justice !!! :lol:

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 20 Nov 2020, 20:28

Dawi wrote:
Dawi Akka Ermiya L,
You exposed yourself. Gechi is worrier not talkative barking 24/7 on the youtube like you. So he might lack experience of and thus stutters. That is normal in the world of intellectuals!

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 20 Nov 2020, 21:05

Dawi wrote:

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
AbebeB wrote:
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
Za-Ilmaknun,

Hmm... 8)

Obbo Getachew might have been punched several times either by his own, by other Tigryans and or just been lifted from the completely crumbled building or smashed car.

It is possible that his own captured him while he was trying to escape for his life, sweet life. Obbo Sebhat and comrades will not save their angry punches when it comes to the imagined or real attempts of betrayals among the communist royals. After enough and bitter sweet punches to soften and forcing to keep inline the obbo those comrades can easily drag and help the sleepy sleeper Obbo to be seated on a familiar chair and help him repeat his familiar and mechanical briefings using minimum energy just for saying we are here and still alive even though we look half dead and just got up from hospital bed. If you carefully look at Obbo Getachew's head some how it looks like it might have been briefly in the oven. Just look at his head without bias and compare it with his head before this incident. Yigermal ekko!:roll:

Obbo Getachew keeps pointing his fingers at the good and very peaceful PM Abiy and President Issayas even though the hunt for criminals is the project of the Ethiopian people who were outraged by the tplf's long standing outlaw behavior and provocations culminating in the savage and barbaric massacring of the Ethiopian defense forces stationed in Tigray region who were protecting the Tigyans people with impartiality, dignity and truthfulness. These criminals need to face justice now and or in the coming days.
THUMBS UP FOR ETHIOPIA AND ERITREA TOGETHER WITH THEIR GOOD LEADERS MAKING MAMMA ETHIOPIA; MAMMA ERITREA AND MAMMA AFRICA GREAT AND PEACEFUL AGAIN!
:P