Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

sesame
Member+

Re: ሰበር ዜና፡ ሓይልታት ምክልኻል ትግራይ ብራያ ሞኾኒን ግንባር ዛላምበሳን መጥቃዕቲ ዝፈነወ ፀላኢ ደምሲሶም

Post by sesame » 20 Nov 2020, 12:57

The Agame have cemented their dirty reputation as thieves, liars and back-stabber. They have a few hours left yet they are lying big. We remember that a few days back, they claimed to have captured 10,000 Ethiopian and Eritrean soldiers. Yesterday, they destroyed 30,000 soldiers. Today, they are not giving any figures because they sense that everyone knows they are lying. Pathetic!

Where is Debretsion BTW. Some are saying that he has been exterminated by the big capo, Sebhat Nega.

በምዕራብ ግንባር የሕወሐት ጁንታን ኃይል እያጠቃ ያለው የመከላከያ ሠራዊታችን፣ ከሽሬ በኋላ ሰለህለሃ ላይ የመሸገ የሕወሐት ኃይል ገጥሞት ነበር። ሰለህለሃ ላይ የመሸገው የጁንታው ኃይል መንገዱን በዶዘር ቆርጦና አስፓልቱን አበላሽቶ በቦታው ከባድ መከላከል አድርጓል። የመከላከያ ሠራዊቱ የጁንታውን ተከላካይ ኃይል ሠብሮ በመግባት አክሱምን ሙሉ በሙሉ ተቆጣጥሯል። ከአክሱም ወደ አድዋ በነበረው ጉዞ በአንዳንድ ቦታዎች ላይ የጁንታው ኃይል ለመከላከል ቢሞክርም፣ በመከላከያ ሠራዊቱ ድል ሆኗል። መከላከያ እንቲጮንና የአዲግራትን ዙሪያ ተቆጣጥሮ ወደ አዲግራት ከተማ እየገሠገሠ ይገኛል። አያሌ የጁንታው ተዋጊዎች እጃቸውን የሰጡ ሲሆን ከድተው ከጁንታው ጋር ሆነው ሲዋጉ የነበሩ ወታደሮችም ይገኙበታል።

Abere

Post by Abere » 20 Nov 2020, 13:06

ምንድን ነው ይሄ የሚቀባጥረው። አክሱም እና ዐድዋ በአማራ ፋኖ እና በመከላከያ እጅ ውስጥ ወደቀው እያለ ስንት ኪሎሜትር ወርደው ራያ አማራ መሬት ላይ ደመሰስን ይላል እንዴ።
ኃላፊ መንገድ እያጣራህ ለጣጥፍ እንጅ። የሰው እንቁላል ያንቀዋልላል ብዬህ ነበር - የአማራ መሬት ታቅፈው ካርታ ስትሞጫጭር ስትሞጫጭር እሳት ጭረህ በገዛ እጅህ ተቃጠልክ።

አዲሱን ካርታህን - እሳት (ፋኖ) በላው ማታ፣
እንድሁ በህልምህ -ስትቋጥር ስትፈታ።

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 20 Nov 2020, 14:53

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 12:37
Aite halafi,

I have to correct myself, I mistakenly thought on my previous posts that this civil war may take longer weeks or months but realities on ground manifests that it is at its final stage.

I mistakenly thought that tigryans were fierce fighters same as eritreans, however on the contrary they are losing every village, town and cities as we speak. Your militias who were supposed to protect them are giving up and handing over their weapons to colonel abyi's soldiers.

Tigryans! Give it up. You lost everything in this civil war. The gondere amhara will retain their fertile lands such as welkayit or humera and the welloye amhara their fertile land raya and as a result you will end up living in your rocky mountain villages as it was the case since time immemorial.

You have no one to blame, you brought such tragedy upon yourself.

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 20 Nov 2020, 15:09

" Abiet enda Kuenti", lie, lie , lie . even lie about lie. your days are numbered Agaminos. The only sad thing is, you will never go to humera to caltivate as seasonal workers, you will never go to addis to beg and prostitute, you will never go to asmara to pick beles and push carts oh forgot to shine shoes. What are you going to do cursed people? Bob Geldof has no time for you, US and Canada do not want give you surplus wheat and milk. The Arabs hate your face. May be Turkey would have a weak heart for you. Agames you bit more than you can chew. " Akmihen awko menor talak chilota new."