Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

For Those Ethiopians Who Contacted me in Private to ask me Who the Agame eden is...

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 20 Nov 2020, 03:56

The agame man who calls himself eden is a native of Adwa, Tigray, and a leader of the Digital Weyane trolls who spread TPLF's propaganda on social media. His mission is to pretend to be an Eritrean female and promote his TPLF's Abay Tigray Republic agenda through lies and deception.

When the TPLF invaded Eritrea in 1998 and sacrificed 170,000 poor Oromo and Amhara hunger conscripts in a war waged for the Abay Tigray Republic, they didn't believe for a second that they could lose the war, but when they did, they resorted to a cowardly psychological warfare that lasted 20 years with nothing to show for it.

Where in the world have you seen a nation bombarded by lies and misinformation that it surrendered its sovereignty to the liars? Never! But the agame devoid of sovereignty and nationhood, and known to sell their own mothers for $1, they actually believe that their lies can be accepted as truth if driven by their unrelenting inferiority complex. Lying gives them the mental satisfaction they can't extort from reality. In Tigray, a person who tells the biggest lie is regarded as highly intelligent worthy of high position, while honesty is considered a sign of weakness.

It is for these reasons that our Eritrean ancestors named the winding road in Eritrea "Libi Tigray," that stands as a reminder to generations of Eritreans of the agame's evil heart. The agame eden is an evil man who has been struck by Karma, and struck hard. Just look at his native Tigray today, as it descended into the den of thieves and terrorists. They are reaping what they have sown. GAME OVER!
8) 8) 8)

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: For Those Ethiopians Who Contacted me in Private to ask me Who the Agame eden is...

Post by Fed_Up » 20 Nov 2020, 12:11

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 03:56
The agame man who calls himself eden is a native of Adwa, Tigray, and a leader of the Digital Weyane trolls who spread TPLF's propaganda on social media. His mission is to pretend to be an Eritrean female and promote his TPLF's Abay Tigray Republic agenda through lies and deception.

When the TPLF invaded Eritrea in 1998 and sacrificed 170,000 poor Oromo and Amhara hunger conscripts in a war waged for the Abay Tigray Republic, they didn't believe for a second that they could lose the war, but when they did, they resorted to a cowardly psychological warfare that lasted 20 years with nothing to show for it.

Where in the world have you seen a nation bombarded by lies and misinformation that it surrendered its sovereignty to the liars? Never! But the agame devoid of sovereignty and nationhood, and known to sell their own mothers for $1, they actually believe that their lies can be accepted as truth if driven by their unrelenting inferiority complex. Lying gives them the mental satisfaction they can't extort from reality. In Tigray, a person who tells the biggest lie is regarded as highly intelligent worthy of high position, while honesty is considered a sign of weakness.

It is for these reasons that our Eritrean ancestors named the winding road in Eritrea "Libi Tigray," that stands as a reminder to generations of Eritreans of the agame's evil heart. The agame eden is an evil man who has been struck by Karma, and struck hard. Just look at his native Tigray today, as it descended into the den of thieves and terrorists. They are reaping what they have sown. GAME OVER!
8) 8) 8)

I can’t say it any better. However, this ሆዳም አጋሜ will be no more after next week. No more ክትፎ, ለብለብ, rapping 15 years of girls, robbing Ethiopia wealth and above all will face justice if happened to be captured. He will never set his ugly terrorist feet to the Horn of Africa. He will die like toothless hyena where ever he is now.

Keep up exposing the s.o.b s

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Re: For Those Ethiopians Who Contacted me in Private to ask me Who the Agame eden is...

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 20 Nov 2020, 14:54

Thanks to all Ethiopians who inquired about the identity of the agame eden, who is also known as Abebe B, Abaymado, kerenite, AbyssinianLady...etc. :P