Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

eden
Member+

Re: For those Ethiopians who contacted me in private asking who Mesfin Hagos is, here is the answer

Post by eden » 20 Nov 2020, 01:28

Last edited by eden on 20 Nov 2020, 01:34, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: For those Ethiopians who contacted me in private asking who Mesfin Hagos is, here is the answer

Post by Zmeselo » 20 Nov 2020, 01:33

Nobody contacted you in private. Stop lying! They can always Google him, if they wanna find out. Why should they need you?

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 20 Nov 2020, 01:36

Zmeselo wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 01:33
Nobody contacted you in private. Stop lying! They can always Google him, if they wanna find out. Why should they need you?
I think the agameees measure everyone with their scale. I know nature have toll on them but I sometimes wonder why at least they failed to think twice.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 08 Jun 2021, 09:44

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The TPLF terrorist cyber cadre eden/Sarcasm/AbyssiniaLady created this thread around the same time that his TPLF terrorists attacked the Northern Command Forces. His aim was to introduce his TPLF plans and who they have handpicked to replace President Isaias Afewerki when they "capture" Asmara. HAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol:

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 08 Jun 2021, 10:39

I think Eden has a crash on Wedi Tkul !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Here is a video, Eden would really love love :lol:

Abdisa
Member+

Post by Abdisa » 08 Jun 2021, 12:41

የምትታጠቀው የሌላት የምትከናነበው አማራት! :lol: :lol:
Fiyameta wrote:
08 Jun 2021, 09:44
The TPLF terrorist cyber cadre eden/Sarcasm/AbyssiniaLady created this thread around the same time that his TPLF terrorists attacked the Northern Command Forces. His aim was to introduce his TPLF plans and who they have handpicked to replace President Isaias Afewerki when they "capture" Asmara. HAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol:

Yimer

Post by Yimer » 08 Jun 2021, 13:47

What is your point? And I am positive no one contacted you, snake woyane!

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 08 Jun 2021, 18:26

Blueshift wrote:
08 Jun 2021, 10:39
I think Eden has a crash on Wedi Tkul !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Here is a video, Eden would really love love :lol:
Agame brother Blueshift aka ተንከባላላይ ዘር,

If you and your sista Eden ask the great wedi Tikul today about this song and event, I don't think he is proud of it...Because he has already realized that it is unpopular song for his caliber and patriotism..

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF ዱቄት

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 08 Jun 2021, 18:35

Misraq's bi-tch Hawzen,

I know I got under your skin. Here the moral of the story is, yesterday, pros__tituting with the agames, and today pros-tituting with the donkeys will not pay off . It will cost. Now, talking about your coward aszzz, you are always bl-owjobbing the fa-g called Misraq. Posting Dembya music to what you call her, honorable Misraq :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: You are one coward and dirty dispicable bi-tch. Sorry to say so. Nope. :lol: :lol: I am a straight shooter. I enjoy it too. You really are coward, man. Make a stand, be a man. Know your real enemies. Otherwise, they will pr_ick your behind badly. Tsemam wedi Toreserawit !!!! :twisted: :lol:

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 08 Jun 2021, 18:59

Blueshift wrote:
08 Jun 2021, 18:35
Misraq's bi-tch Hawzen,

I know I got under your skin. Here the moral of the story is, yesterday, pros__tituting with the agames, and today pros-tituting with the donkeys will not pay off . It will cost. Now, talking about your coward aszzz, you are always bl-owjobbing the fa-g called Misraq. Posting Dembya music to what you call her, honorable Misraq :twisted: :lol: You are one coward and dirty dispicable bi-tch. Sorry to say so. Nope. :lol: I am a straight shooter. I enjoy it too. You really are coward, man. Make a stand, be a man. Know your real enemies. Otherwise, they will pr_ick your behind badly. Tsemam wedi Toreserawit !!!! :twisted:

Agame sister Blueshift,

Is sister wives relationship common in the least important killil Tiny Tigray ??? I hope not :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why are you so much obsessed with the Honorable brother Jimmy? Are you in love triangle with Jimmy the conqueror and your agame sister Abi-gail? I think you are either jealous of brother Jimmy deflo*wering your sista Abi-gail or you hate him so much because his Amhara militia deflo*wered your beloved TPLF for good. Which one is it?? Everybody knows that your Tigray is getting narrower while your sister Abi-gail's behind is getting wider... :oops:

I think Honorable Jimmy should give you his attention as a future sister wives with Abi-gail :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 08 Jun 2021, 19:45

Jimmy's girl Hawzen,

For your info, Jimmy aka Misraq is a fa-g. But, you know better, you call him the Honorable Jimmy or what ever. You post dembyan music for him/her. You wiggle your stinky aszz for him or her. You are the one that is obsessed with him. I call him adgi, and he knows it. :lol: :lol: . You are one coward despicable useless subhuman. Your aszz has been whipped. Whipped good too :lol: . Now, I am sure you are one deqi torserawit. You blow with the wind. You have no principle. You are brain dead. You are subhuman. Being Eritrean is thinking like one. You are not Eritrean. Fourteen year old Eritreans gave their life for their own people. You are disgusting. :twisted: Shyyyt head. You are one useless fa-g_got who wiggles his stinky aszz to the likes of Misraq :twisted: :lol:

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 08 Jun 2021, 19:57

Blueshift wrote:
08 Jun 2021, 19:45
Jimmy's girl Hawzen,

For your info, Jimmy aka Misraq is a fa-g. But, you know better, you call him the Honorable Jimmy or what ever. You post dembyan music for him/her. You wiggle your stinky aszz for him or her. You are the one that is obsessed with him. I call him adgi, and he knows it. . You are one coward despicable useless subhuman. Your aszz has been whipped. Whipped good too . Now, I am sure you are one deqi torserawit. You blow with the wind. You have no principle. You are brain dead. You are subhuman. Being Eritrean is thinking like one. You are not Eritrean. Fourteen year old Eritreans gave their life for their own people. You are disgusting. Shyyyt head. You are one useless fa-g_got who wiggles his stinky aszz to the likes of Misraq

Agame bit@tch Blueshift is going bananas :lol: :lol: I understand you are angry bi@tch agame. But I am good as long as your Tigray remains the least important and tiniest killil :lol: :lol:

By the way, what were your other names??? I remember Ti*t-for-Tat was one of them :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 08 Jun 2021, 19:57

Hey, Hawzen are you hungry for this ? :lol: :lol: It is Misraq who owns your aszzz. You call him Jimmy the Honorable, the donkey replies with ...You two belong to eachotha .. Hawzen going wah.....Hawzen screaming honorable Jimmy :lol: :lol: ...

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 08 Jun 2021, 21:12

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mission accomplished...We destroyed your agame as*s beyond repair... Now all you can think and behave is like donkeys...

Agame Blueshift aka ተንከባላላይ ዘር!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 08 Jun 2021, 21:45

Howzen,

Misraq's bit-ch, you are the donkey :lol: :lol: Go post Dembia's music and aggrandize your lovers adgi di-ck of the honorable Misraq the fa-g.
Tsemam adgi :lol: Hawzenay adgi Misraq's bi-tch :lol: :lol:

Take this says the honorable misraq to his lowly bit-ch Hawzen :lol: :lol: Hawzenai goes waw ..............

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 08 Jun 2021, 22:24

Agame bi@tch Blueshift,

Yes, your Tigray Prevails :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb