Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Shocking breaking news from Eritrea foreign minister proposal for Egypt and Sudan, this is totally sane to believe it???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 19 Nov 2020, 23:36

Eritrea proposed to Egypt and Sudan that Eritrea to bomb the Dam and destroy it and Egypt and Sudan to support the fascist Abiy, this is the main reason the Eritrean foreign minister traveled to Egypt this week.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Shocking breaking news from Eritrea foreign minister proposal for Egypt and Sudan, this is totally sane to believe i

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 20 Nov 2020, 00:46

The two fascists of Abiy and Issayas plan is to bomb Abay Dam and claim woyane and OLF Shene bombed Abay Dam. Egypt told Eritrea foreign minister and Yemane Qondaf Egypt does not trust Abiy kid and Eritrea should not bother about it Egypt will do it if Egypt see if it is necessary to do it???

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Shocking breaking news from Eritrea foreign minister proposal for Egypt and Sudan, this is totally sane to believe i

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 20 Nov 2020, 01:30

Egypt told Eritrea deligation led by an ugly Tukrir foreign minister and another adviser for the sinach Yemane Qondaf Ilu to stay neutral the civil war in Ethiopia. They said you dwarf Mudwa do not insert yourself like fork everywhere.

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 20 Nov 2020, 01:41

You are right, I also heard they told the baria wedibidama called yemane monkey they would rather negotiate with Tigreans, the most trustworthy in Africa and the ones who started the Dam hoping it will not harm Sudan and Egypt, and now that we know Tigreans still remember what they
thought about their own Dam at first, when we present them the new facts on the technical findings, they will be amenable to negotiate with Sudan and Egypt a win-win agreement just between us and them only. Egypt actually warned him to stop meddling in Ethiopian and Egyptian business.Sudan simply and curtly told him: fo'ck off, you ugly Luwaxa! This is the biggest slap on the ugly face of he monkey deqi bidamas such as the skirted fa'gut named Abeba Abraham !

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 20 Nov 2020, 01:52

Tigray TV must tell the above proposal to ethnics of the country and the two fiscists were ready to bomb Abay Dam and then blame woyane and OLF Shene with Beneshangule freedom fighters and then Egypt and Sudan to support Abiy for the on going civil war.