Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Bwendimu

My editorial

Post by Bwendimu » 19 Nov 2020, 12:22

Once again, we found ourselves in another cycle of war. It is as if Ethiopia is under cloud of curse for some sin our fathers committed in the past. At least , this is how a common man explains bad events that keep coming back again and again. Rarely we bother to investigate our action that may have brought this curse and eats up our human and material resources. It is very easy to point a finger to some divine being some where in sky and try to win his fever through prayer or some sort of ritual we think can please him. After doing what it takes to please all Sky gods no change happened.
Further more, when we look to Ethiopian society we find it very religious and in fact claim to be the second home for both Christian and Islam. These two religions center on moral cultivation where killing another human being is considered the worst sin gods hate. After almost becoming Christian and Islam nation over 1700 and 1500 years respectively we as a nation became a nation of war that can’t tolerate any one for any thing. This is true as nation as well as individual. The northern Ethiopian peoples of Tigirai and Amara got more churches than any institution. We expect from such people less war and behavior of aggression. Rather we see the opposite. The question is why? How come the most religious people of Tigray produced the most cruel organization like TPLF. What went wrong?
When I went to Tigirai two years a go just to see the region that produced TPLF there was nothing special I found. They were the same with other people in main land. There were so many devotees in churches who spend all their lives praying. My trip couldn’t solve my question. Then I stoped and thought this TPLF type of people are all over Ethiopia who act like Mafia and robe the peoples of Oromiya and the South. These are also Christians and Muslims who joined the unholy union with TPLF and robe their people. By doing so they angered the general public and pushed them to the limit that triggered the last revolution that removed TPLF. It was just like cutting one horn from a beast leaving the other body intact. After TPLF left Addis Abeba and tented in Tigirai we hopped things may be ok this round. Alas! We were wrong. Here we go again. War.

tolcha

Re: My editorial

Post by tolcha » 19 Nov 2020, 13:09

Bwendimu wrote:
19 Nov 2020, 12:22
Once again, we found ourselves in another cycle of war. It is as if Ethiopia is under cloud of curse for some sin our fathers committed in the past. At least , this is how a common man explains bad events that keep coming back again and again. Rarely we bother to investigate our action that may have brought this curse and eats up our human and material resources. It is very easy to point a finger to some divine being some where in sky and try to win his fever through prayer or some sort of ritual we think can please him. After doing what it takes to please all Sky gods no change happened.
Further more, when we look to Ethiopian society we find it very religious and in fact claim to be the second home for both Christian and Islam. These two religions center on moral cultivation where killing another human being is considered the worst sin gods hate. After almost becoming Christian and Islam nation over 1700 and 1500 years respectively we as a nation became a nation of war that can’t tolerate any one for any thing. This is true as nation as well as individual. The northern Ethiopian peoples of Tigirai and Amara got more churches than any institution. We expect from such people less war and behavior of aggression. Rather we see the opposite. The question is why? How come the most religious people of Tigray produced the most cruel organization like TPLF. What went wrong?
When I went to Tigirai two years a go just to see the region that produced TPLF there was nothing special I found. They were the same with other people in main land. There were so many devotees in churches who spend all their lives praying. My trip couldn’t solve my question. Then I stoped and thought this TPLF type of people are all over Ethiopia who act like Mafia and robe the peoples of Oromiya and the South. These are also Christians and Muslims who joined the unholy union with TPLF and robe their people. By doing so they angered the general public and pushed them to the limit that triggered the last revolution that removed TPLF. It was just like cutting one horn from a beast leaving the other body intact. After TPLF left Addis Abeba and tented in Tigirai we hopped things may be ok this round. Alas! We were wrong. Here we go again. War.
What about the savages like who gather peasants and kill on day light. Hypocrisy. What about OPDOs your lame party? Why do you point your finger to TPLF before clearing your self from the day to day sin you are committing? Nekerssa! I thought you were gone forever!

Bwendimu

Post by Bwendimu » 19 Nov 2020, 13:16

Read to the end

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 19 Nov 2020, 13:47

Ethiopia, since its inception, has been in wars, famines, rebellions, etc. It's a sad reality for that country man. It's justified by saying ''law and order,'' or ''keeping the country together,'' usually.

As far as the TPLF goes, well, all societies, no matter how religious, will have their share of idiots, evil people, etc. So the TPLF is the worst of their society. The greed, money and power corrupted them, to the point of no return. Now, they are facing their inevitable end, and after this life, the punishment in the next life is even worse.

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 19 Nov 2020, 14:13

Be

Nice story. Funny to see you, Tolcha and Yaballo traded places.

You used to be the angry one but today you are the sensible and mature lad.

Look how far Tolcha and Yaballo have fallen to depression.

Lovetarik

Post by Lovetarik » 19 Nov 2020, 14:17

Beendimu, former woyane slave, how soon you change colors? You think no one knows you.

Bwendimu

Post by Bwendimu » 19 Nov 2020, 14:21

This happened before. The Hailesilase regim was equal to Wayane regime for those who lived under him. The people got angry and uprooted his government. Then Derg came. It too became Wayane of the time and faced the wrath of Wayane and the accessory. Now Wayane. What guarantee we have those who uprooted Wayane from its root can’t be the future Wayane.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 19 Nov 2020, 14:37

In all of the tantrums I failed to find any mention of backwardness, which should be the main factor in keeping us at the back of the rest of the world.

Come and tell me that woyane is not one of those backwards (bunch of ignorants) and OLF is not even worse than woyane.

They are dragging the rest of the people into the abyss of perpetual ignorance.

Bwendimu

Post by Bwendimu » 19 Nov 2020, 14:59

But most where here in USA and if at home they were the most learned. Backwardness happens due to luck of exposure to civilization.